Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do people start using past tense in missing persons cases?
Quote from Mr X "She WAS my work colleague. She WAS my friend. I would like what everyone else wants - to get her home safe. I do wish she is found safe and back with her family.” From May.
I think she got in a car with someone she knows, she knows after being at the lake, I think she was dumped on Valentines night for threatening to tell someone's partner. She went out the next morning and decided to call him again, they rowed he or someone they both know picked her up. She was "An expert in taekwondo" so I don't think she could have been abducted by a stranger unless some nasty drug was used.
I have a bit of a soft spot for Leah, same age as my cousin looks very similar, same build also does taekwondo, and that's the thing she could be anyone's sister, cousin niece, daughter. If leahs family are reading this, please I hope you find comfort knowing lots of strangers are helping in their own way and giving you support . I hope she is found soon. I can't imagine the pain her family are in.

Quote from Mr X "She WAS my work colleague. She WAS my friend. I would like what everyone else wants - to get her home safe. I do wish she is found safe and back with her family.” From May.
I think she got in a car with someone she knows, she knows after being at the lake, I think she was dumped on Valentines night for threatening to tell someone's partner. She went out the next morning and decided to call him again, they rowed he or someone they both know picked her up. She was "An expert in taekwondo" so I don't think she could have been abducted by a stranger unless some nasty drug was used.
I have a bit of a soft spot for Leah, same age as my cousin looks very similar, same build also does taekwondo, and that's the thing she could be anyone's sister, cousin niece, daughter. If leahs family are reading this, please I hope you find comfort knowing lots of strangers are helping in their own way and giving you support . I hope she is found soon. I can't imagine the pain her family are in.
Nice post, welcome to Ws Laura Avery!

I had never really heard of sleuthing until I came across this site looking for information on Leah as she is local to me, so really hit a cord with me. I’ve always been into true crime TV programs etc so that interest has always been there. I recently watched ‘Don’t f-@k with cats’ on Netflix! Oh my what super sleuthers they were, I wish there was something more that could be done for Leah. It feels like there are no breadcrumbs

The longer this goes on, the more I think that X has had help from the next generation up from him, parents or uncles/aunts.

X being a married man referred to in MSM article. X must not be named here - his identity was not mentioned in the media, although I am aware that some sleuthers may have suspicions and in regards to my theory, it is irrelevant to me who he is. It is only my opinion that he is responsible for Leah’s disappearance- this has not been suggested by LE. Originally I was thinking sibling or friend possibly helped him deal with a ‘problem’. However, the disappearance has gone on too long, X has been too quiet, Leah has been too well-hidden. Without older next-of-kin being involved in either the actual disappearance or the continued disappearance, I don’t think it could have lasted so long and especially in the circumstances of a Haydon’s death. It has been reported that Leah may have felt attracted to a bad boy type, and she was apparently involved with X for a while so she must have felt some kind of connection so not a serial killer type, for example. He must have liked her enough to continue meeting with her - stringing her along, I mean. I think he has been told to deny the relationship and distance himself from her because it seems to me the natural, twisted thing for him to do would be at least to publicly declare his sympathy.)

An uncle could be likely. I've also thought a taxi driver is possible. No one would remember Leah getting into a taxi and being a taxi driver gives an alibi to travel almost anywhere and at any time.

It depends on the persons hopes, expectations and relationship- but it has all happened in the past and is currently not happening.

I had a missing person, found murdered 14 months later.

The past tense is the time line, before they WENT MISSING and they were part of ours lives and all was a happy normal life not a care in the world.

Then the day that person went missing and life ends for everyone who loved them. You pretty much know it will not be a good outcome. You just want to know what happened to them. Instead of never knowing, the worst place to be in.

BEFORE MISSING/AFTER WHEN LIFE IS UNBEARABLE.

I just hope LE are sleuthing away on X and his family/ connections as it would be the most likely explanation that she was invited into a car to “talk or sort things out ” but was really abducted and disposed of. If LE weren’t all over this at the time then DNA trails will be lost forever.

I’ve just caught up and was closing my eyes thinking about what I could do and I remembered- MK have the delivery robots (can’t recall exact name). They are only in a few select areas but I’m sure Emerson valley is one of those places- I am presuming they have cameras. Do those who are local think this is an avenue worth exploring from a cctv footage place? Unlikely they delivered the morning of disappearance but could have Been out the night before delivering. should I do anything with this thought?

Spiderplant- always worth bringing it to the attention of the police, for future reference, if nothing else. Maybe put it through the online form for Leah as it will then go to the investigation rather than trying to explain to 101 people.

Does anyone here feel that X,s partner could be involved in this and that X knows nothing?

It's a valid question, and I'm surprised it hasn't been asked before now. Another option is that X's partner's family have discovered the relationship between X and Leah, and have taken matters into their own hands, without informing either X or his partner.

I don’t believe that X knows nothing.

I don’t think it is Mrs X’s family, part of the reason being that they can hardly get rid of a string of girlfriends in the future. Seems too much risk for the gain for them. Plus if it were an arranged marriage rather than a love match, then there would be other ways of dealing with it because there would potentially be different emotion.
If, for example, pregnancy were an issue, could the baby be beaten out of her rather than killing her?
I wonder too if X was doing something dodgy at work and Leah threatened to tell his employees. If so, you hope that the employers had picked up on it by now even without Leah being around.
The only people that I can imagine being emotional enough to destroy Leah are X and his mother. Or just X with family members gaining knowledge after. I think the possible repercussions for anyone else wouldn’t be worth it. (All a theory, if I were to speak with X or his mother I may change my opinion).

I’ve just caught up and was closing my eyes thinking about what I could do and I remembered- MK have the delivery robots (can’t recall exact name). They are only in a few select areas but I’m sure Emerson valley is one of those places- I am presuming they have cameras. Do those who are local think this is an avenue worth exploring from a cctv footage place? Unlikely they delivered the morning of disappearance but could have Been out the night before delivering. should I do anything with this thought?

being a local, some of the robots were vandalised in the local area, I do believe that they do not capture any faces and recording is at leg level for privacy (this was on a Facebook thread so no idea of validity, but worth a mention in case!

Fast approaching the year anniversary, thinking of the family. I think this case resonates with me for a couple of reasons, it’s local to me, and I have a very young family, I was actually pregnant when this news broke, I feel so sick at the thought of one of my children going missing. I dont know how they get up everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998