Chase Merritt SENTENCED TO DEATH for murder of McStay Family POST TRIAL THOUGHTS

Oops - should have refreshed before I posted, eh geevee! :D

Brian Rokos‏Verified account @Brian_Rokos 3m3 minutes ago
The courtroom is now open. Charles Merritt is seated are the defense table. That’s him in the suit jacket. He is accompanied by attorney Rajan Maline.
EOgD65vU8AEVlxv.jpg

TeriFigueroaUT
·
2m
Several family members and supporters of the slain #McStay family are in court for sentencing of Chase Merritt. Also here is the attorney who parted ways with Merritt late last year. Merrit is also in the courtroom. So are four jurors from his trial

I think the court reporter just sat down... the blonde lady.

TeriFigueroaUT
·
58s
In San Bernardino for sentencing in #McStay slayings. Merritt at defense table. Attorneys just headed into judge's chambers. I'll tweet when possible during hearing but often pretty busy taking notes.

TeriFigueroaUT
·
58s
In San Bernardino for sentencing in #McStay slayings. Merritt at defense table. Attorneys just headed into judge's chambers. I'll tweet when possible during hearing but often pretty busy taking notes.

could see them all walk by about 5 minutes ago on the feed.. blahhhhh I hate this waiting, seems like this is all we did last year!

This judge is just absolutely pathetic and I am thankful I will never have to wait on him again.

Ya know, this is where I have some issues with this case/trial as a whole. And even if you agree with the verdict, it's hard not to "see" the issues with the process. And I have watched other California trials, a few during this one, I didn't see these kind of delays, the judges that presided over them had complete control over their courtrooms, and it was quick and done. JMO

What in the world could they be doing in chambers? And the court reporter isn't in there, I think that is her that we see on the feed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back