Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without any video, credit card receipts, cell phone location, etc., to back up what witnesses ( some or all of whom may have skin in the game) state, I am not buying what they're trying to sell at the moment.

LE may very well have credit card receipts, phone location, and even video (the reporting was inconsistent on that). We don’t know what evidence there is, or is not, to support what the witnesses are saying.

I don't think LE gave a more detailed description because, quite frankly, I don't think they believed the people involved. No detailed descriptions, no clothing description, no security footage from anywhere and no searches for a body. This never felt like a typical missing persons case.

Well they obviously did believe the witnesses, as they arrested the guy for suspected kidnapping based presumably on what the witnesses said.

I keep seeing references to a party. I can not find anything that confirms it was a party. I don't doubt she thought is was going to be one thing and quickly turned into another. I believe PH sent the text just as it was meant. She was in an uncomfortable situation. The statement from LE about stories differing from one in attendance to the other, at least to me says that one or more of the parties present knew at the very least that something unpopular to at least the family was going down. If that was drugs, or what ever, I could not say. I can speculate, and have. What ever the case, I believe someone at the scene will have to come forward with the truth, or it very likely will just be the one charge and thats it.

I've had this nagging feeling since her brother spoke about the original TEXT first referenced in MSM. He said it didn't sound like Paighton.

I firmly believe FH is just one piece of this tragedy. I understand what the charge is but I just didn't sense any urgency from LE on locating him. He may be in Georgia. Saying Paighton died at the other home....well someone told LE she was there. WHO else was there?

Sounds like LE putting it out there they know ALOT more than some people might believe. I don't believe FH did anything other than what the warrant says. But he darn well knows what happened.
MOO

Wow, it sounds like her mother was wrong about the co-workers (again, still catching up).
it sounds like shes saying for ALL of the people she was with that night to tell the truth , did ALL the coworkers say she left with two guys? Wheres the other guy ? or did she and maybe one or two of the coworkers go to hang out with this guy ? We just don't know yet.
I've had this nagging feeling since her brother spoke about the original TEXT first referenced in MSM. He said it didn't sound like Paighton.

I firmly believe FH is just one piece of this tragedy. I understand what the charge is but I just didn't sense any urgency from LE on locating him. He may be in Georgia. Saying Paighton died at the other home....well someone told LE she was there. WHO else was there?

Sounds like LE putting it out there they know ALOT more than some people might believe. I don't believe FH did anything other than what the warrant says. But he darn well knows what happened.
MOO
I agree !!

I’ve got a million scenarios running through my head.

Here’s one: maybe she thought they were just going to “burn one” or do heavier drugs, like in the car in the parking lot or while doing a quick drive around the block or something. And then he/they kept driving. So she sends the text(s), is incapacitated and or restrained, and taken to his residence, where is she is then assaulted and killed, and then disposed of at the secondary location.

Whatever the case, if we are to presume she did send the text herself, she stated she felt in trouble and didn’t know who she was with, therefore that doesn’t sound like sexual intent for a hookup on her part, or consent. So IF there is DNA and evidence of sexual activity, I’m going to guess it was nonconsensual. Obviously his horrific criminal history is a huge flag.

My main theory is he lured her somehow, abducted then raped her and killed her. MOO JMO.

Last edited:
The thing is, moo, that text she sent out. If they had taken her unwillingly i am almost certain her words would have differed. There would have been more urgency. It probably would have been an attempt to call and not text! I absolutely now think this likely did come from P. & to me it seems like she may have started to sense she was in with a bad crowd.

MOO

Just happened to find a dead woman & decided to bury her"

No disrespect but she evidently was wooed by these guys. Did she have the aura with friends that she could handle herself and do not worry...Did she attempt to jump out of the car? No evidence of that. She was on her way somewhere, possibly intoxicated. We do crazy stuff when intoxicated

Obviously this might sound like a stupid question to those who live down south, but does it snow over there in AL? I’m in MN all the way by Canada (we get like 6+mos of snow!) so it gets confusing to me which states do and do not get snow. My fiancé lived in TX for a few years and they had snow I think once or twice down there but it was melting as it was falling. Again, not trying to sound stupid. I’m simply asking because you said ground was above freezing. Depending on the temp it could have persevered PH.

eta: edited to add that most of us northerners get lots of snow lol
I live in south Louisiana and it might snow every 5 or so years and rarely enough to make a decent snowman. Our snowmen have lots of grass

Is there a timeline showing when PH showed up at the bar? What time did the music start? If she left at 9:45 could she really be that intoxicated? I doubt she was slinging straight shots. She looks more like a talker, let's have fun type of person.
Her text was sent around midnight correct? I'm thinking something had already happened to her before that text was sent.
JMO

No disrespect but she evidently was wooed by these guys. Did she have the aura with friends that she could handle herself and do not worry...Did she attempt to jump out of the car? No evidence of that. She was on her way somewhere, possibly intoxicated. We do crazy stuff when intoxicated

I have followed this since day one & have no clue why she left the bar with 1 or 2 men.

I have a question regarding WS rules for this case. Can a MOD or well seasoned member please tell me exactly who has officially been named by MSM? I'm going to do some research on Alabama's court database and do not want to post any information that would violate the rules. I am assuming that alacourt.com would be a reliable source since all cases there are public record but it is a pay website for Alabama attorneys to track their cases. Thanks so much.

Rsbm
I don't believe FH did anything other than what the warrant says. But he darn well knows what happened.
MOO

Hi Boscoe :)

I find it hard to believe a violent sexual offender who gang raped and sodomized a woman previously, that has been confirmed to have been with the victim at the bar that night and the next day, who disposed of her body, is not also directly associated with/responsible for her death. There may indeed be others involved, but I don’t think that absolves him of being directly involved as well. (Will more than one DNA profile come back? )

If they thought this was the case, that he only “abused the corpse”, then his charges may include Felony Accessory After the Fact. But then again, they need to prove murder to begin with, which as we know COD and tox are still being completed.

I said I am done speculating but I changed my mind - I’m going with walk like a duck, talk like a duck on this one. Sure, crazy coincidences exist, I’ve seen them occur many times here on WS, but his criminal history is just too hard for me to ignore. As LE has confirmed, it seems he is the last one that was with the victim, even before the “abuse of the corpse”.

Last edited:
I have a question regarding WS rules for this case. Can a MOD or well seasoned member please tell me exactly who has officially been named by MSM? I'm going to do some research on Alabama's court database and do not want to post any information that would violate the rules. I am assuming that alacourt.com would be a reliable source since all cases there are public record but it is a pay website for Alabama attorneys to track their cases. Thanks so much.
Fredrick Hampton. Him and him alone. Not his brother, cousin, cat, or great aunt. No one but him has been named and no one but him can be named on this forum, according to the rules. Who/what you sleuth off-site is your call, you just can't bring it here (screen shots, addresses, other names, etc.). I hope that helps, and thank you for being considerate enough to ask first, that is greatly appreciated. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82