Chase Merritt SENTENCED TO DEATH for murder of McStay Family POST TRIAL THOUGHTS

Look at that HUGE stack of legal folders in front of the killer. He has been playing around switch those for 10 years now. Looks like he'll have many years to keep shuffling them around in his cell....

So what happens if they don’t sentence today?

some of the families would of travelled to be here today and what if they can’t stay over the weekend for example because of work and costs!!

it’s disgusting that more time is being wasted and putting the real victims though more aggro that isn’t needed.

So what happens if they don’t sentence today?

some of the families would of travelled to be here today and what if they can’t stay over the weekend for example because of work and costs!!

it’s disgusting that more time is being wasted and putting the real victims though more aggro that isn’t needed.
I think they'll get to it today.

Judge nailing Chase with his own words about his denial of being in the desert.

Judge rules NO ineffective counsel issues were present.

Court finds that there was adequate counsel.

As to the lack of access to the reports used by Boles, that was found by the Court to be untrue/unfounded.

BOOM!

Noooooo....he’s going to summarize 6 months of evidence. Whyyyyyyyy!!!

Right now I LOVE this judge. He is detailing the reasons he is going to Sentence this man to a severe penalty for his evil deeds.

Detail by detail, Metro Sheet Metal stolen checks, Merritt shoddy workmanship, stealing from Joseph's business supplies, ....and on and on....

Right now I LOVE this judge. He is detailing the reasons he is going to Sentence this man to a severe penalty for his evil deeds.

Detail by detail, Metro Sheet Metal stolen checks, Merritt shoddy workmanship, stealing from Joseph's business supplies, ....and on and on....

Because he is about to sentence him to DEATH?

That makes sense. He will leave no doubt ab0ut the reason for his sentence. I’m just impatient.

Judge is airing Merritts dirty laundry.
Detail by detail, every lie, every stolen check, every deleted transaction, every call unanswered, every call never made to the mcStays, every attempt to discontinue Intuit, every unfinished fountain, every attempt to cover up thefts, every business complaint, every body buried....wow

the Judge just laid it all out and Chase could do nothing but sit there and pretend to write important legal notes down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back