$100K Reward for Info to Solve Murder

luv2mets

Reaction score
$100,000 Cash for information on who killed my wife and set her on fire. Calcasieu sheriffs office doesn’t care enough to find out and I can’t live anymore with these questions storming my mind. You can remain Anonymous!!!
I’ll make sure you never need to work a day of your life and I’ll even give you a car and a job if you need. I’m on my knees begging you, someone knows. This monster could be saying hello to you or your kids every morning please come forward with Info.

Sheriff: Attempt made to burn body

$100,000 Cash for information on who killed my wife and set her on fire. Calcasieu sheriffs office doesn’t care enough to find out and I can’t live anymore with these questions storming my mind. You can remain Anonymous!!!
I’ll make sure you never need to work a day of your life and I’ll even give you a car and a job if you need. I’m on my knees begging you, someone knows. This monster could be saying hello to you or your kids every morning please come forward with Info.

Yossi Gi

Cash Reward of $100,000 Offered for Information about the Death of Mitzie Galimidi | Calcasieu Information

Some links:

Obituary. Remember -- we DO NOT SLEUTH family members:

Mitzie Galimidi - Thursday, September 27th, 2018

Article includes statements from sister, again DO NOT SLEUTH family members:

Galimidi’s family speaks out on her death

Husband is not press-shy, still a victim-friendly forum, interesting details here:

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article203001884.html

Article about coroner's report:

Coroner releases report on death of woman found in Cameron Parish

LE may have exhausted all available leads?

RIP, Mitzie; peace to your children & loved ones.

Hello, I may have some insight to the Mitzi Galimidi case. Her husband Gallo Log into Facebook | Facebook
used to live in my home town and owned a smoke shop in Lake Charles, Louisiana that was known for getting raided by police. He caused an uproar in the community and had problems with the local law enforcement and was raided several times. His smoke shop was located on Ryan street near the location she was last seen.
https://www.kplctv.com/2018/10/05/photos-cameron-parish-sheriff-asking-publics-help-galimidi-case/

If you have ever heard of the Jeff Davis 8 case, it is the next parish over and the police are very corrupt, so are all surrounding parishes her body was discovered in, which is around 20 or so miles from where she was last seen. She was known for having a drug problem. He was on the local news on KPLC and was constantly in trouble for violations for selling unlicensed tobacco products, drug paraphernalia and tax evasion. He also was known to be charitable helping out some people in the community that lost their home. He once did a charity drive for some people who had lost their home and was living in a tent. For such a small town he drew a lot of attention especially being jewish in a deeply prejudiced southern state. I looked into his background and saw several arrests. He was a topic of a viral video at a McDonald’s he took in South Carolina. Here are some links that I found.
Redirect Notice
https://images.app.goo.gl/qU86MaesLUsqFB2x5
WATCH: Police release body cam video of McDonald's homeless man incident

PHOTOS: Cameron Parish Sheriff asking for public’s help in Galimidi case

Jillian Corder KPLC

Galimidi’s family speaks out on her death

Man who took viral McDonalds video has criminal past

Yossi Gallo

LAKE CHARLES, LA (KPLC) - The Cameron Parish Sheriff’s Office has released new photos of Mitzie Galimidi the night before she was found dead on Sweetlake Camp Road in Cameron Parish.

Galimidi’s body was found on Wednesday, Sept. 26 and while there were no obvious signs of trauma this case is still being investigated as a homicide.

Galimidi was last seen on Tues., Sept. 25 at midnight walking south on Ryan Street in the area of the Bad Apple Saloon and Center Stage.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Cameron Parish Sheriff’s Office at 337-775-5111

The Bad apple Saloon (3436 Ryan St
Lake Charles, LA 70605
United States)
and Center stage (possibly no longer open) were located directly across the street from his Blaze Smoke Shop, and are bars that many people frequented. In video she appeared to be carrying several bags in the surveillance video.
facebook.com/blazesmokeshoplc
3427 Ryan St
Lake Charles, LA 70605
United States

Sweetlake Camp road is quite out of the way and close to a nature reserve. It is located in Bell City.
Sweet Lake Camp Rd
Bell City, LA 70630
United States

I now live in south Florida, and coincidentally so does he now. If the links that I posted don’t work let me know, I saved them.

I am new to this, so I hope this was a little help.

Hoping to hear back,
Zhor

are you the husband??

So the first people to look at would be who she purchased from, and where was she supposed to be , who did she meet etc small town have a hard time keeping that quiet . just a thought .

The coroner says her cause of death has been identified as “probable mixed drug intoxication.”

It doesn't appear that she was murdered, but succumbed to her addiction and someone tried to hide his or her involvement.

Last edited:
Location of last whereabouts.

Attachments

• 95A5604D-E780-4C1C-A8E5-CC4AD687A2E1.png
    95A5604D-E780-4C1C-A8E5-CC4AD687A2E1.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics