Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Boxer , outstanding info!
The defense attorney will be using that argument, that there isn't enough blood evidence to indicated she is dead.

However the 10 rolls of paper towels used were enough to soak up the blood of a human.
And since FD had her bloody clothes, he would be the one to explain how much blood and where the blood went.
According to a study by the University of Michigan, one sheet of Bounty absorbs 33.6 mL water in 1 minute.

A standard roll of Bounty has 44 sheets, so that's 1,478.4 mL of water absorbed by a roll in 1 minute.

1,478.4 mL which is 1 and 1/2 quarts

For a 100-pound, five-foot female, the estimate amount of blood is three and a half liters, or 3.7 quarts. (The normal range for an adult human is usually estimated at five to six quarts)

1o rolls of paper towels were missing from the pantry.

MOO Three or 4 rolls to absorb the blood and six or so for the clean up.

In addition to blood evidence there was blood like substances found in many places including on the passenger seat of the Tacoma. That blood like substance is possibly cranial/spinal fluid.

Long, hangdog face, squinty eyes, and lips like a tortoise. What a catch! MOO
Yes, she has a very distinctive profile, facial structure, jaw, and eyes - as well as overall body structure. That's perhaps to her benefit when looking for a mate, but it's positively not to her benefit when attempting to deny involvement in a crime, where she's plastered all over evidence from multiple cameras.

A thought I had on the Subway receipt found at Welles.

If you look at the route Fd would take from Farmington to New Canaan, he would travel west on Rt 84 to Rt 8, head south on Rt 8 and connect with the Merritt Parkway Rt15 in Trumbull. He passed two rest areas heading southbound into New Canaan, neither of which have a Subway, plus the CCTV captured him driving the Tacoma.

KMs AW1 shows that his address is east of Hartford. One way he would get to New Canaan would be to head west on Rt 84, connect with I91 south in Hartford and pick up the Wilbur Cross Parkway Rt 15 in North Haven. There are two rest areas along Rt15 southbound that he would pass, one in North Haven, the other Orange. Both of which have a Subway and Dunkin Donuts. Wonder if LE checked camera video from those rest areas? If KM was in Farmington as he and MT stated in the warrants then he wouldn't have gone that route. If he was the accomplice, I still think he would have taken Rt 84 west to Rt 7 South and back roads to get to Thurton Dr in New Canaan in Fd Suburban. MOO.

It will be interesting to see what Subway location and time stamp were on the receipt found at Welles. Plus there should be latent prints recovered as well. IMO.
There has to be something important with that Subway receipt for it to be listed in the warrant! JMO

@Topppps, IMO YOU, Fd, Atty Bowman, KM Atty's and Atty. P. can say many speculative things without any basis in fact now, but the bar at trial will be higher and will require evidence and multiple experts testimony.

Feel free to speculate without evidence to your hearts content along the lines of victim blaming/victim shaming here as that is precisely what Atty. P. IMO has been doing for months in this case. But, even Atty. P. who is sadly the King of the Blame the Victim school of defense has backed off this particular theory of 'faking her death' as the growing mountain of evidence presented by LE as well as basic information about who JFd was as a person and a mother makes such a theory improbable.

There is zero in the evidence IMO presented to date by LE (or Atty. P. for that matter even with the silly suggestion of EOB statements to the tune of $15,000) to suggest that there is anything to support the Atty. P. 'Gone Girl' theory which even with the low bar of public discourse maintained IMO by Atty. P. thus far in this tragic case, has blessedly stopped as the mountain of forensic evidence grew simply higher with the issuance of AW3.

As I mentioned before, the likelihood of anyone being able to survive the loss of 1/2 - 3/4 of their bodies blood without medical intervention is next to impossible and Dr. Gill I believe suggested something along these lines which will no doubt be supported by much more evidence at trial.

No doubt hospitals within 100s of miles of NC have been searched looking for JFd, but JFd hasn't turned up in a hospital or clinic.

While I don't suggest trying it, drain 1/2 your blood and see how far you will be able to move! It won't be far! Look at people that sustain multiple gunshot wounds (pick a caliber--perhaps the missing Fd Glock 9MM?) to the abdomen who experience internal bleeding falling to the ground after 2-3 steps, fall to the ground and are rendered immobile. With basic knowledge of anatomy and knowledge of firearms, I could use the aforementioned Glock in a hypothetical scenario and with no more than 3 bullets easily kill a human. We don't know the instrument used for the blunt force trauma to the head but IMO the Suburban has a tire iron set that could easily be used to inflict significant damage and possibly kill someone and this set was easily accessible in the Welles garage (ditto for Land Rover!).

Flash forward to the possible scene at Welles where there is reported blunt force trauma to the head (whole series of issues associated with this in and of itself that can make it impossible for a victim to move too IMO or rendered unconscious) of the victim along with sharp object wounding. We don't know how exactly the sharp object wounding occurred but it could have been to the neck, chest area or abdomen or even legs. Assume the weapon used for the attack in Welles was perhaps the much discussed retractable fishing blade. This blade could have easily cut through any of the major arteries in/around the head area, punctured the heart via insertion into the chest if sufficient force were used and inflicted multiple puncture wounds to the abdomen and lungs such that breathing was impacted and movement was impossible.

Strategic knife wounds well placed on a human body can bring a person to their knees and immobile in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. Any of these possible wound scenarios would have resulted in significant blood loss to the victim (both internally and externally). Dr Gill will have analysed the blood pools present at Welles garage and even adjusting for assumptions associated with blood removed from the scene via paper towels will be able to make a solid estimate of blood loss IMO.

MOO
Bravo Afitzy.

Great maps @CTGrammy....impressive skills and easy to read.

We don't know for sure if JFd's WL security cams were working....We know from the search warrant that some things may have been recorded on OnStar.
Remember the requests for NC's neighbors and citizens to turn in any security, doorbell, and other camera footage? It struck me that there was no warrant for the Weed Street video. I have faith that if Fd's Suburban on the 24th was in NC there's a good chance that someone may have captured that image. And, we may be treated to additional snaps of the bike with wee Fd traveling from Lapham Road or a vehicle picking up the bike from Weed Street.

I think we all agree we haven't seen everything that LE has to support the case they've built thus far. I have faith that there will certainly be additional video surprises.
The arrests warrants were originally sealed until February. Is it possible they only unsealed some of them? Also, in the ones that were unsealed, it is mentioned more than once that they are withholding information so as to not compromise the integrity of the investigation. JMO.

The arrests warrants were originally sealed until February. Is it possible they only unsealed some of them? Also, in the ones that were unsealed, it is mentioned more than once that they are withholding information so as to not compromise the integrity of the investigation. JMO.
Marissa Alter said there is more to come and she asked LE why attachments weren’t included with warrants
but she hasn’t heard back

Valuable advice, and well-said, @HopeForTheBest .
This is in reply to no one in particular. If anyone is arguing in support of Fd without having read the facts (search warrants, court records, and on and on), that is indefensible. No matter what you think you know, do your homework; read verifiable, accurate information from credible, reliable sources with supporting facts, official documentation, and unbiased evidence like the school-bus cameras, the bloody clothing of Jennifer’s disposed of in trash bags in other people’s trash cans by Fd and Mt, and on. Don’t stop there, though; look at the official records and reports of behaviors by Fd and those of JFd. Consider which of the people involved wasn’t allowed to see the kids unsupervised due to lies and worse. Contemplate which of the two had given and which had taken, and which one had the most to lose in a divorce or a financial accounting. Review what people not related to either have said about each. How did each spend their time and money? Read the words each wrote or spoke—their own words. Think about it logically. Reflect on it all, sleep on it, and ask yourself in the quiet of the night or the first brightness of morning what you truly think. Be honest with yourself. If you do your research carefully with an open mind, you may find that your previous stance was justified—or not. But you will learn from the experience regardless. MOO, and yes, of course I follow my own advice. You can’t really take a solid stand on a subject without having researched credible, verifiable information on the various sides of the issue. It’s not always comfortable but it’s always useful. No matter what, I hope we all wish for peace and happier days for each of the children involved—MT’s and KM’s as well. Again, MOO.

I think they have video of the suburban showing the Thule cargo carrier on the vehicle just before JFDs time of death and video after that time of the suburban WITHOUT it because I believe that is what JFDs body was transported in. It could potentially be the unidentifiable item in the back of the Tacoma.

Have we seen pictures or anything stating that the FORE suburban's cargo carrier is accounted for after 5/24? I'm not sure because I didn't follow closely until recently. If we have no proof that the Thule cargo carrier is still in FDs possession, then I believe, if it is found, that may be where they find Jennifer and possibly the disassembled bicycle...
Why do you think they have video of the Suburban just before JF's TOD?

Oh, Michi put out, @MDATCA ! :D
MT collected a 100g plus salary from for plus child support for her daughter. She had money coming in but I wonder how much she put out? Did she just funnel all that somewhere while FD used Farber money to support her and her daughter's daily expenses. Who paid N's tuition? I would think all of her ski equipment was provided for by her father who probably gets top of the line stuff for free due to his business and reputation.

(personally was getting a nervous stomach thinking of JD trying to get a dr's appt in NYC... wouldn't she be late even if not detained/attacked/etc.?)

I am local and yes even driving and not waiting for Metro North train she was cutting it extremely close for an 11 am (anything can happen on the Merrit or 95, and parking can be futile in NYC even in a garage that knows you, if its full its full)..unless she was showered, ready to absolutely roll out of New Canaan after dropping the kids..

BUT, if she was ready to roll into NYC she would have left right from the school drop off, BUT, she wanted to swap cars; how FD could have had that tight time frame to do what he did -- its miraculous and how did he know she would come back home and swap the cars and he had that tiny window..

I wonder if he was hacking the kids phones or set up an Alexa in her house to listen or had a hidden Nest cam where he had the only knowledge of it or password for it -- hearing every damn word said in the house - who knows - but- something...if JD didn't swap cars, she would have simply driven to NYC from the school drop off...this wouldn't have happened, not on this day at least...but he was always going to kill her...IMHO as soon as she left and filed - she had a clock on her head - then the repayment suits coming, that was the final final insult - she was going to be killed and he was absolutely hijacking those 5 ATM machines of his...

Last edited:
Thinking.....so much hasn't been released.....Interviews with all the children who were with the accused the day before at the location of the murder. I'm sure it is telling. Bless Jennifer, Gloria, family and friends, and Jennifer's sweet children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo