Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!

I agree that the blog posts of JFd are the best we have available here to possibly know her better. I wish we had her latest book which was in progress when she left 4Jx! Perhaps that is what Fd was looking for when he raided the MBR at Welles? IDK!

Links to these blog postings have been put on WS at various points in prior threads, so search them out.

Here is one from wayback that I use: And five makes seven...

Here is a link to NYT article that does a good job IMO of laying out some of the facts of the JFd relationship and history in Family Court. Also seek out the writings of Mike Dinan of the Newcanaanite as he did some early articles on the Family Court which are IMO amongst the best done on this case so far.

Jennifer Dulos: Inside the Turbulent Marriage of the Missing Connecticut Mother of 5

Wow, thank you Afitzy, so much. After hearing on YT her posts from Patch, I felt like I really knew her and admired her so much. She’s a talented writer, warm and witty. It is a special treat to be shown a glimpse of her life, her children, their funny normal every day routines, her thoughts. Such a tragedy. I wish I would have been here from the beginning when she went missing. Now I’m trying to get and soak up so much info with little time to do so. Arg. One thing that I am confused about are the houses. JD and the children lived on Welles Ave in new Canaan. FD and MT lived in the house in Farmington. (Previously the family home). Then there’s a house on mountain spring drive that the foregroup was building? But... the crime happened at JD’s house after dropping off the kids at school. The foregroup office was at the Farmington residence of FD. MT was living there too. She says FD called or texted her to tell her to bring cleaning supplies (paper towels, garbage bags, I forget what else) because they were going to be having a visit from a prospective client. But where did she go with those? If the office was at the FD residence wouldn’t the client be meeting them there? If the house on mountain springs road was it, it’s a vacant, unfinished house? Did FD bring JD there? Did investigators find any blood evidence at that location? But the blood was in the garage at JDs house on Welles Ave and the manny noticed at 10 rolls of paper towels were missing. So ... were there 2 locations to clean up (besides the vehicles)? I’m so confused. I think the SW lays out FDs movements on the 24th. I’m going to have to find that and carefully read it. If only I had time. Anyway thanks everyone for your hard work and welcomes!

I am local and yes even driving and not waiting for Metro North train she was cutting it extremely close for an 11 am (anything can happen on the Merrit or 95, and parking can be futile in NYC even in a garage that knows you, if its full its full)..unless she was showered, ready to absolutely roll out of New Canaan after dropping the kids..

BUT, if she was ready to roll into NYC she would have left right from the school drop off, BUT, she wanted to swap cars; how FD could have had that tight time frame to do what he did -- its miraculous and how did he know she would come back home and swap the cars and he had that tiny window..

I wonder if he was hacking the kids phones or set up an Alexa in her house to listen a hidden nest cam where he had the only knowledge of or or password for it -- hearing every damn word said in the house - who knows something...if JD didn't swap cars, she would have simply driven to NYC from the school drop off...this wouldn't have happened, not on this day at least...but he was always going to kill her...IMHO as soon as she left and filed - she had a clock on her head - then the repayment suits coming, that was the final final insult - she was going to be killed and he was absolutely hijacking those 5 ATM machines of his...

I believe traffic would have been much less that day heading into the city on the Merritt Parkway to the Hutchinson River Parkway, Triborough Bridge to the Upper West Side of Manhattan as it was a Friday before the three day holiday weekend.

Thinking.....so much hasn't been released.....Interviews with all the children who were with the accused the day before at the location of the murder. I'm sure it is telling. Bless Jennifer, Gloria, family and friends, and Jennifer's sweet children.

I wonder if FD got one of his older son's to allow some type of communication with him and that's how FD knew some of the motions of their home, somehow the boy trying to please dear old dad...I am NOT blaming a child in any way...but my good friend is going thru a ghastly divorce (has one of the same divorce attorneys as JD ironically) ..

My friend has her kids literally pleading LET US SEE DAD, DAD SAYS YOU ARE A B WORD, DAD ISN'T BAD and their Dad gave these kids Alexa's for each of their rooms, when he moved out...and one night when my friend was tucking in her youngest child, the ex said "good night Sissy" over the Alexa..my friend was like OMG how long was he listening to us...and I said I told you TO THROW THEM AWAY when he gave them to your kids, who gives 4-8 and 11 year old kids ALEXA'S and she said 'she tried' to throw them out and not plug them in but that her kids went bonkers saying YOU JUST HATE DAD and WON'T LET US KEEP ANYTHING HE GIVES us...so she had them in her house for a good 4-5 months...

I believe traffic would have been much less that day heading into the city on the Merritt Parkway to the Hutchinson River Parkway, Triborough Bridge to the Upper West Side of Manhattan as it was a Friday before the three day holiday weekend.

So very true the Friday before Memorial Day is very slow here; ALSO now that I think about it; I would assume JD would not have to wait for a regular parking garage and was always able to quickly pull into her mothers building...

I wonder if FD got one of his older son's to allow some type of communication with him and that's how FD knew some of the motions of their home, somehow the boy trying to please dear old dad...I am NOT blaming a child in any way...but my good friend is going thru a ghastly divorce (has one of the same divorce attorneys as JD ironically) ..

My friend has her kids literally pleading LET US SEE DAD, DAD SAYS YOU ARE A B WORD, DAD ISN'T BAD and their Dad gave these kids Alexa's for each of their rooms, when he moved out...and one night when my friend was tucking in her youngest child, the ex said "good night Sissy" over the Alexa..my friend was like OMG how long was he listening to us...and I said I told you TO THROW THEM AWAY when he gave them to your kids, who gives 4-8 and 11 year old kids ALEXA'S and she said 'she tried' to throw them out and not plug them in but that her kids went bonkers saying YOU JUST HATE DAD and WON'T LET US KEEP ANYTHING HE GIVES us...so she had them in her house for a good 4-5 months...

The use of the Alexa is absolutely chilling!!

So sorry your friend is experiencing this. Hope she contacted her lawyer and some remedy is found that will relieve her from being the "bad" parent. Again, the real tragedy is the heinous mind control the SBTX is using on the children. They will have emotional scars because of his actions.

So very true the Friday before Memorial Day is very slow here; ALSO now that I think about it; I would assume JD would not have to wait for a regular parking garage and was always able to quickly pull into her mothers building...
Acccording to AW, LA says the drive from NC to GF residence was expected to be 1 hour and 20 minutes.

The use of the Alexa is absolutely chilling!!

So sorry your friend is experiencing this. Hope she contacted her lawyer and some remedy is found that will relieve her from being the "bad" parent. Again, the real tragedy is the heinous mind control the SBTX is using on the children. They will have emotional scars because of his actions.

Actually nope, no remedy; the guy ran my friend and her kids off the road and was arrested in June...he had an RO for a month, then went right back to overnights with the kids, pleading whining and sniveling to the GAL...its like it never happened, he is in court once a month on this criminal case with his attorneys trying to plead him down from running his ex and kids off a road while concurrently sending her texts of "I hope you die, die die" to a disorderly...he was arrested for harassment for the texts and reckless engagement (3 felonies for the kids in the car) and reckless driving - it looks like he will plead down to simple disorderly conduct and this is wiped if he doesn't break probation in 2 years..

What the ex-H did a few weeks ago - give the now 5-9 and 12 year old kids for Christmas, something called 'A Source' its a tablet...and I told my friend GET THEM OUT OF YOUR HOUSE...of course the kids went APE S*** and she has them in her house as we speak...my friend has no idea what kind of apps he has on these sources and my friend has demanded the kids leave these sources at their Dads, but they come back every other Sunday night holding them, all 3 kids, mini smirking versions of their dad saying, "Dad gave us these, YOU cannot touch them." Even the 5 year old acting this way...its really disheartening...

As an aside; when JD was initially missing, my girlfriends divorce group thought it might have been my friend missing...until they heard the woman was from New Canaan (not the town we are in)....

Replying to my own post. Cannot edit anymore. Meant to say at 8:30AM. How does LE know that JD was killed at 8:30? Was a gun shot heard? Would be surprised if FD wanted to make noise but he's done alot of dumb stuff. Maybe she was wearing a watch that stopped working? Any ideas? This intrigues me.
That’s an interesting point. My Apple Watch is always monitoring my heart rate and will alarm on anomalies like a-fib, high pulse, and low pulse. (I believe. I have none of those conditions.) I presume other smart watches and sport devices do as well. That could provide a strong indication of ToD.

Based on the SWs, the family seemed to be a part of the Apple ecology. JD owning an Apple watch would make sense. And, depending on the generation, it could theoretically provide location and health data independent of any phone. If JD owned something like this she was probably wearing it since it doesn’t appear as seized in the SWs.

If it was taken from her, it was likely disposed of on the Albany Ave odyssey.

The above is MOO and conjecture only.

Acccording to AW, LA says the drive from NC to GF residence was expected to be 1 hour and 20 minutes.

She probably did have time to shower after the drop and still make it to her appt by 11..I always wonder how he would know she would go back, had he tried many dry runs and today was the one that would work out (for him)...

Yes, traffic this Memorial Day Friday was odd this past year and was light IMO going both North and South until perhaps 11-noon. In a prior thread we had the actual traffic reports for the missing/murder date. My recollection was the Northbound (out of the city) traffic picked up significantly a bit in advance of Southbound (to the city). Usually the am Southbound traffic is quite heavy on a regular day with commuters heading to Stamford, Greenwich and city but this year it was light. IMO Fd had a relatively quick trip down in EE truck from Farmington and we saw exactly this in AW2 I believe.

Still puzzling out the MT and KM statements about being in Farmington and given that they both have lied to LE its hard to know what to believe regarding the statements about what took place at 4Jx.

Trying to do a timeline for MT (which I have been attempting) and piecing together her nonsense responses to very basic questions hasn't been all that productive IMO, but I'm still plugging away.

I do very much wonder if what we are seeing with regard to the MT statements to LE is being driven by advice from Mama A? We have no reason to believe that MT doesn't speak english, we have no reason to believe that she was taking illegal substances or was intoxicated at the time of the interviews and we have no reason to believe that she has an IQ of 10 (to me thought this last point is a bit undecided!). We saw MT 'in charge' in the infamous DM pictures when she and Fd were scooped up and taken to Litchfield for DNA processing. Reconciling this image of MT speaking actively (while Fd seemed to hang back IMO) to LE at 4Jx at the time they were taken away for DNA processing and then reading her arrest warrant commentary makes little sense in my mind other than MT and her team simply wanted her to lie and obfuscate. IMO good to see that the choice too obfuscate 'earned' MT conspiracy to murder charges with the clear possibility perhaps for murder charge down the line.

Based on what I've read of the MT statements its hard to draw any other conclusion other than that the lying was intentional and initially was driven by the 'alibi scripts'. MT then IMO went 'off piste' with her commentary either due to direction from Mama A or Atty B or simply because she lost access to the 'alibi scripts' but IMO most of her comments read as if she was in some other location entirely and so was unable to give basic answers to basic questions. I do think this is all by design as the DNA evidence in AW3 supports quite active involvement by MT in the murder and cleanup IMO.

I stand by my prior statement that it must have been clear to Atty Bowman that his client was lying by meeting 2 with LE, so why let the meeting continue and why schedule meeting 3? The MT lying was obvious early in her relationship with LE and assuming Atty Bowman was awake and alert (he seemed like he was as he asked at least one question in a meeting to prod MT, but perhaps he fell asleep?!) is he so dim that he didn't realize that MT was lying? Baffling behaviour from an atty IMO but perhaps the lying was allowed in order to set up some other defense down the line? Hope not. Or, perhaps lying to LE in CT isn't something that raises eyebrows or the ire of LE? Hope not. In many other States you wouldn't get a second interview, but I guess in CT you get to keep talking and lying with no repercussions. IDK.

We've seen pictures of people in vehicles so perhaps at some point we will see faces of people in vehicles and this might clear up some of the very obvious lying of MT about any number of things. We know Mama A is a crafty 'almost felon' herself so I'm not doubting she and her team are behind whatever we are seeing here from MT. I do wonder if Mama A has found a local real estate agent to perhaps find a condo in CT as based on AW3 MT will be in prison in CT for quite a long long time?

I also am quite baffled why no charges have been filed against MT for repeatedly lying to LE for 3 meetings (basic time estimate here is perhaps 6 hrs of meetings and countless LE hours tracking back the lies) which I personally feel should be harshly punished for BOTH MT and Atty Bowman as he appears quite intimately involved with the MT lying as he did zero to stop it based on what is in the AWs IMO). Perhaps MT did provide some useful info as the meeting with LE appeared long and the AWs aren't meant to be anything else other than snippets for purposes of probable cause. This is the only reason I can understand why Judge Blawie reduced her bail by $500,000 I believe for the most recent arrest.

MOO

Last edited:

Your friend should replace the Alexas with identical but new ones. It’s what I did for the one my brother and his wife gave my dad-they were using it to listen to his conversations with people who came to visit him. They don’t know that I replaced it and are going crazy, trying to determine if it “still works”.

Actually nope, no remedy; the guy ran my friend and her kids off the road and was arrested in June...he had an RO for a month, then went right back to overnights with the kids, pleading whining and sniveling to the GAL...its like it never happened, he is in court once a month on this criminal case with his attorneys trying to plead him down from running his ex and kids off a road while concurrently sending her texts of "I hope you die, die die" to a disorderly...he was arrested for harassment for the texts and reckless engagement (3 felonies for the kids in the car) and reckless driving - it looks like he will plead down to simple disorderly conduct and this is wiped if he doesn't break probation in 2 years..

What the ex-H did a few weeks ago - give the now 5-9 and 12 year old kids for Christmas, something called 'A Source' its a tablet...and I told my friend GET THEM OUT OF YOUR HOUSE...of course the kids went APE S*** and she has them in her house as we speak...my friend has no idea what kind of apps he has on these sources and my friend has demanded the kids leave these sources at their Dads, but they come back every other Sunday night holding them, all 3 kids, mini smirking versions of their dad saying, "Dad gave us these, YOU cannot touch them." Even the 5 year old acting this way...its really disheartening...

As an aside; when JD was initially missing, my girlfriends divorce group thought it might have been my friend missing...until they heard the woman was from New Canaan (not the town we are in)....
IMO this is awfully close to JD and FD relationship. I really don't want to be reading the details of her murder on WS. Your friend needs a lot of professionals helping her right now. I pray she is documenting everything, and being careful not to poke this bear.

Wow, thank you Afitzy, so much. After hearing on YT her posts from Patch, I felt like I really knew her and admired her so much. She’s a talented writer, warm and witty. It is a special treat to be shown a glimpse of her life, her children, their funny normal every day routines, her thoughts. Such a tragedy. I wish I would have been here from the beginning when she went missing. Now I’m trying to get and soak up so much info with little time to do so. Arg. One thing that I am confused about are the houses. JD and the children lived on Welles Ave in new Canaan. FD and MT lived in the house in Farmington. (Previously the family home). Then there’s a house on mountain spring drive that the foregroup was building? But... the crime happened at JD’s house after dropping off the kids at school. The foregroup office was at the Farmington residence of FD. MT was living there too. She says FD called or texted her to tell her to bring cleaning supplies (paper towels, garbage bags, I forget what else) because they were going to be having a visit from a prospective client. But where did she go with those? If the office was at the FD residence wouldn’t the client be meeting them there? If the house on mountain springs road was it, it’s a vacant, unfinished house? Did FD bring JD there? Did investigators find any blood evidence at that location? But the blood was in the garage at JDs house on Welles Ave and the manny noticed at 10 rolls of paper towels were missing. So ... were there 2 locations to clean up (besides the vehicles)? I’m so confused. I think the SW lays out FDs movements on the 24th. I’m going to have to find that and carefully read it. If only I had time. Anyway thanks everyone for your hard work and welcomes!
Yes, lots to read and lots to process here!

2 Crime Scenes - as you point out 69/71 Welles Lane, New Canaan, CT and 80 MS, Farmington, CT (identified by LE as a secondary crime scene).

I haven't yet tried to track the vehicle movements between 4Jx and 80MS with any precision but it appears vehicle's were being moved back and forth throughout the day. Part of the issue is that MT seems incapable of precision or truth and ditto for KM. But sometimes the truth can be pieced together from lies but its a tough process I think. We also can't assume that cell phone location and owner move in tandem. We also don't know if other burner phones were used or even simple walkie talkies (used on construction sites or on boats or in large houses). Communication between the parties was happening but its not completely clear to me how. OnStar data for Fd Suburban might help track movement but I'm not sure if the Jeep had any system and the Jeep by all accounts was the MT main vehicle for day to day school runs and errands.

We don't have vehicle movement info for other locations in the area or even 585 DC or other vehicles yet though. We also don't know all the other real estate/land owned in the area by Fd or known associates such as KM or Yannis or his brother.

So, we know there is a dirt bike (EE and Fd have them I believe), there is also a Fd mountain bike I believe and then there is the possibility of vehicles not mentioned in the warrant coming to any of the properties and then there is simply walking or jogging.

We know 585 DC was searched and we know EE dirt bike was stored there was was FORE trailer and various FORE supplies. Where did Fd store the Thule overhead bin for his Suburban? Was this at 4Jx or 585 DC? Has the Thule bin been recovered by LE?

Lots of pieces remain in this very complicated puzzle. We are getting closer I think but still a long way to go!

MOO

IMO this is awfully close to JD and FD relationship. I really don't want to be reading the details of her murder on WS. Your friend needs a lot of professionals helping her right now. I pray she is documenting everything, and being careful not to poke this bear.

Yes, she is acutely aware of this case, and the Anthony Todt case in FL...what my friend is now doing - because finances seem to really trigger these broke scheming bums - is she is treading very lightly on their division of assets, which was supposed to have been done ages ago, the ex H keeps stalling. My friend comes from - you guessed it - a wealthy family....and there was no prenup; so her ex is trying to cash in for all he can (off of her of course)...because money is a trigger for him, she is trying to do the paying him off routine, not realizing there will never be enough money as he to this day spends like its water...

I can imagine JF getting her kids up and ready for school. Typical busy morning, no nanny so all on JF. Makes her tea as she doles out breakfasts. Runs kids to school, comes back home, probably looking forward to having the house to herself. Enjoy her tea, then zip upstairs to shower in her master bathroom all to herself. Dress. Turn around time, 20-30 minutes.

If she were worried about the timing of it all, she'd have left for her appointments from school.

It is GROTESQUE to me that, not only did FD murder his wife, he murdered her IN HER OWN HOME, in their children's home. It just wasn't enough for him to screw over her parents, wasn't enough for him to bring his mistress into their marital home, he had to destroy hers. He invaded his children's sanctuary.

Disgusting that, just hours after this, he and his mistress were getting cozy, against the getaway vehicle. What sorry human beings, both of them.

Sad to think that, close to that same time, the nanny was making lunch for the children, mere feet away from where their mother died.

FD had every intention of gathering his children the next day. Driving them around in the Fore Suburban, with their mother's blood on the liner in back. He is nothing but absolutely stone cold heartless.

I'm telling you, added to every charge they can throw at him, there ought to be additional life sentences for GRAND THEFT HOMICIDE for what he stole from his children. The crimes he commit against them, there's got to be a special hell for that.

Cold, calculated, evil.

JMO

Your friend should replace the Alexas with identical but new ones. It’s what I did for the one my brother and his wife gave my dad-they were using it to listen to his conversations with people who came to visit him. They don’t know that I replaced it and are going crazy, trying to determine if it “still works”.

Wow, that's terrible...Listening to your Dad..that's sick...What a clever idea replacing them, she did hide them once their Dad was arrested for the car incident...never to be replaced, but the new devices are these sources or surface, I have never heard of them. The Ex H also got all 3 kids iPhones, my friend uses a Samsung, so she wondering if ex H is listening or tracking them on their iPhones (we know he is using find my phone etc...)...the 2 little ones leave their phones at their Dads, my friend won't let these phones into her house but the 12 year old boy is fighting my friend HARD for the PHONE DAD GOT ME...and its bad...

@Chloe_ee, Just a suggestion, if she can't get the devices out of the house just do a simple factory reset and wipe them entirely and then make sure that she does this periodically to make sure that more apps aren't added. Most devices also have settings to not permit users to add apps (designed for child safety) and this isn't hard to implement either.

But, my best suggestion is if they were magically left in the car and 'disappeared' or 'were stolen'! NCPD is always warning of unlocked cars in NC and the dangers of stolen electronic devices is a fact of life in Fairfield County! Just read a case about tracking devices attached to backbacks being used to 'run into' children 'accidentally' by a parent with a no contact order. Technology can clearly help but it can also put families and children in danger.

MOO

Plz explain to us dummies why the new one doesn't work. Did you program it specifically some way?
Brilliant solution, BTW.

Can you imagine the look on FD's face when he saw that bucket sitting in his laundry room?
So, where is it?
Did he include it in his clean up at 61 Sturbridge Drive? All those pics when he was sweeping and cleaning?
I would venture to say LE went through that thoroughly unbeknownst to Mr.Fotis.
Or perhaps when neighbors spotted him with a shovel days after the murder in the woods behind his house?
MOO.

Talking of Fd’s post-first-arrest Cleaning Show ...has it already been discussed that in AW3 as well as ‘black Husky gloves’ a single ‘black gardening glove’ was listed? (P.6)

Is this Cinderella’s glass slipper moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member