Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
(snipped for brevity)

I agree. She left with FH and presumably was in his company for a couple hours before she sent the text. She also apparently was unsure about her safety when she sent the text, but wasn't quite ready to run for the exit.

That does mystify me a bit. Also, I believe TOD was estimated to be around 3:00 AM. I think she might have been caught texting and things rapidly went bad from there.

If FH abducted PH to share her with his friends, she may have been forcibly drugged to lower her ability to physically resist. If that happened. she could easily have been given too much and OD'd.

IIRC, PH left the bar with FH around 10:45 and sent the text about not knowing who she was with, around 12:15. So what was going on in that first 90 minutes she was with FH? From another recent article (it's been linked a few times now) she apparently sent more than one text, but this "may be in trouble" text is the only one we're hearing about. LE says they have evidence that she died in the McClain street house on the 21st - (no TOD has ever been publicly posted, just FYI, that was a rumor posted here yesterday), then moved to the Chapel street house. I can't figure out why in the world she'd leave the bar with this dude in the first place, unless she knew him (but then, young people these days seem to take many more risks with folks, than young folks did when I was PH's age, so maybe that's part of it?). But her text later indicates that she did not in fact, know who she was with. So much of what we do know, doesn't make any sense. Just rambling, and thinking out loud.

IMO, the fact that PH was buried also leads me to believe there is foul play at hand. IF it was in fact an OD due to relapse, then wouldn’t it have been much easier to just dump her body in one of the many “burnt out houses” that are apparently in abundance in the general area? If found in an abandoned house, and given her background with addiction issues, I think it would have easily been written off as an accidental overdose. The only oddity in that scenario would have been the fact that she was a white girl from a more upscale neighborhood found in a predominately black low income area. But even this could have been seen as result of the addiction taking her to places that would seem out of the norm for her.

Now add the fact that the individual that apparently buried her has spent 20+ years of his life behind bars for committing a heinous sexual assault... I personally believe that the assumption of a straight forward accidental OD has to be considered the LEAST LIKELY scenario for this case.
MOO....

I’m thinking this guy knows that his DNA will be matched, moo.

Someone with first had experience posted that for a recovered addict, anything that causes a dopamine release can trigger a craving for drugs. I think this means than many normal pleasures in life might need to be avoided or at least tempered. This has to be a very difficult life and must require great discipline. I have great respect for you who are slaying this dragon and empathy for anyone who stumbles along the way.
That's so sad. That means eating sweets, binge watching a show on netflix, or any of the simple things people do every day for a little dose of pleasure could potentially cause a craving. Is it any wonder it's such a difficult disease to fight?

I'm considering what FH's purpose was at Tin Roof. Was he there to listen to the music? Did he just like being around that demographic? Was he just looking for a new friend to drink or take drugs with? If he was there to sell drugs would he take his customers 30 minutes away to make the deal?

IIRC, PH left the bar with FH around 10:45 and sent the text about not knowing who she was with, around 12:15. So what was going on in that first 90 minutes she was with FH? From another recent article (it's been linked a few times now) she apparently sent more than one text, but this "may be in trouble" text is the only one we're hearing about. LE says they have evidence that she died in the McClain street house on the 21st - (no TOD has ever been publicly posted, just FYI, that was a rumor posted here yesterday), then moved to the Chapel street house. I can't figure out why in the world she'd leave the bar with this dude in the first place, unless she knew him (but then, young people these days seem to take many more risks with folks, than young folks did when I was PH's age, so maybe that's part of it?). But her text later indicates that she did not in fact, know who she was with. So much of what we do know, doesn't make any sense. Just rambling, and thinking out loud.
Did we get confirmation she left with him? Last I heard from the DA she said they know PH left with someone. And she also said they didn’t know how many people PH left with.
She did confirm FH was at the bar but so were others PH knew.
Even if PH did leave with FH, because of the varying stories the DA just confirmed there have been, she could have left with FH and someone(s) she did know who in turn is the one who knows FH. Moo

Man connected to Alabama woman’s death may be hiding in Georgia

“What we know is that now physical trauma to the body of the victim could have led to her death,” Agee said at the televised news conference.

Not sure if this was posted yet

Which televised news conference are they referring to? Do we have that here? Wth. I don’t recall this in the original PC.

So now they have detected trauma??
Did they just learn and release this? This is the first I’m hearing of this. The article was posted 18 hours ago.

Looking more source information on this, this is huge (not surprised at all), but ykwim.

Which televised news conference are they referring to? Do we have that here? Wth. I don’t recall this in the original PC.

Did they just learn and release this? This is the first I’m hearing of this. The article was posted 18 hours ago.

Looking more source information on this, this is huge (not surprised at all), but ykwim.
I think this may be a typo and should have said “no”.

The video is in the link.....

Did we get confirmation she left with him? Last I heard from the DA she said they know PH left with someone. And she also said they didn’t know how many people PH left with.
She did confirm FH was at the bar but so were others PH knew.
Even if PH did leave with FH, because of the varying stories the DA just confirmed there have been, she could have left with FH and someone(s) she did know who in turn is the one who knows FH. Moo

I agree that they have not stated for a fact that PH left the bar with FH. But if she left with a different person (s), then that only adds another layer of mystery as to why she was with FH again later that same evening.

(snipped for brevity)

I agree. She left with FH and presumably was in his company for a couple hours before she sent the text. She also apparently was unsure about her safety when she sent the text, but wasn't quite ready to run for the exit.

That does mystify me a bit. Also, I believe TOD was estimated to be around 3:00 AM. I think she might have been caught texting and things rapidly went bad from there.

If FH abducted PH to share her with his friends, she may have been forcibly drugged to lower her ability to physically resist. If that happened. she could easily have been given too much and OD'd.

A couple of things. I've seen 3 am used several times. Is there any msm link for this? Also, If PH didn't leave with FH for drugs, what is your theory for why she would leave her friends to go with him?

I agree that they have not stated for a fact that PH left the bar with FH. But if she left with a different person (s), then that only adds another layer of mystery as to why she was with FH again later that same evening.
This is just all my opinion but there have been several times I have gone out with coworkers after work and 1-2 in the group have had friends of theirs (who I have never met before) meet up with us. Most of my coworkers r much younger than me so often times I head home after a bit and the rest move on to another location including the friend(s) of coworkers.

A couple of things. I've seen 3 am used several times. Is there any msm link for this? Also, If PH didn't leave with FH for drugs, what is your theory for why she would leave her friends to go with him?

I saw a reference to 0300 in this forum.

I haven't got a clue how/why PH ended up with FH. I am looking at it from FH's angle. He spent 20 years behind bars because he participated in abducting a woman to gang rape with friends. Perhaps PH simply found him attractive enough to leave with and belatedly realized that his intentions were evil.

I can see her getting into a car with him and slowly realizing that they aren't going where she thought they were going and sending a concerned text, still hoping her fears were unfounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam