Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was going back and forth. That’s how we know in the first place because of the phones. What were the phones sayin then? The AW says the times she said they went back and forth didn’t match the actual cell data but I think it’s pretty obvious they were there. PG is an eye witness to that.
Well... she SAID she was going back and forth to 4JC. The phones apparently don't say the same thing. :)

I think if we just wipe out anything and everything MT said for now from our timelines - including that she took selfies - we're better off until it's documented by LE. (They didn't even document the selfies - they just said that she SAID she took them.)

For all we truly know, she may well have been in NC along with Fotis the entire time.

Really just better off not believing a single word she says; because, like NP, she's just there to put false information into the narrative.

Actually nope, no remedy; the guy ran my friend and her kids off the road and was arrested in June...he had an RO for a month, then went right back to overnights with the kids, pleading whining and sniveling to the GAL...its like it never happened, he is in court once a month on this criminal case with his attorneys trying to plead him down from running his ex and kids off a road while concurrently sending her texts of "I hope you die, die die" to a disorderly...he was arrested for harassment for the texts and reckless engagement (3 felonies for the kids in the car) and reckless driving - it looks like he will plead down to simple disorderly conduct and this is wiped if he doesn't break probation in 2 years..

What the ex-H did a few weeks ago - give the now 5-9 and 12 year old kids for Christmas, something called 'A Source' its a tablet...and I told my friend GET THEM OUT OF YOUR HOUSE...of course the kids went APE S*** and she has them in her house as we speak...my friend has no idea what kind of apps he has on these sources and my friend has demanded the kids leave these sources at their Dads, but they come back every other Sunday night holding them, all 3 kids, mini smirking versions of their dad saying, "Dad gave us these, YOU cannot touch them." Even the 5 year old acting this way...its really disheartening...

As an aside; when JD was initially missing, my girlfriends divorce group thought it might have been my friend missing...until they heard the woman was from New Canaan (not the town we are in)....

Chloe_ee, so sorry to hear about your friend.
Her story, Jennifer's case, so many others here on WS and in the News, indicate that this 'ongoing' saga of abuse continues, even throughout Police/ Court interventions.
Then we have the murders happening.
Wonder what the remedy will be in the future, to try to put a 'stop' to DV, to scare the perpetrators.
Guess, they are on their own course, out to do damage, any way they can.:(:(:(
MOO.

Or the loud banging heard was metal on metal. Axe to bike
The loud banging was all the way in New Canaan on 5/25 at 5am. I don't believe FD would have gone that distance just to destroy the bike. He already knew JD was reported missing. Don't think he wanted anywhere near NC. LE did get surveillance from a neighbor so they would likely know if someone went onto the property. EE was there all day so FD would not have gone there on 5/24 during the day to to drop off anything. The trash run was on the 24th. The Mercier logo was part of the trash dump. I think the rest of the bike could be there too. FD could have disposed of the bike during the few minutes on Albany when Raptor was out of camera view. Cameras near 4JC would have caught FD leaving in the middle of the night, I believe. MOO.

A logo that old and he was able to tear it off sounds a bit suspicious. Wonder if he used the axe to axe off the metal part with the logo on it. That’s where I got the idea from that he was using the axe on the bike for the morning banging. For all we know the banging could be insignificant and not even related to him

Yes, she is acutely aware of this case, and the Anthony Todt case in FL...what my friend is now doing - because finances seem to really trigger these broke scheming bums - is she is treading very lightly on their division of assets, which was supposed to have been done ages ago, the ex H keeps stalling. My friend comes from - you guessed it - a wealthy family....and there was no prenup; so her ex is trying to cash in for all he can (off of her of course)...because money is a trigger for him, she is trying to do the paying him off routine, not realizing there will never be enough money as he to this day spends like its water...
Godspeed.

A logo that old and he was able to tear it off sounds a bit suspicious. Wonder if he used the axe to axe off the metal part with the logo on it. That’s where I got the idea from that he was using the axe on the bike for the morning banging. For all we know the banging could be insignificant and not even related to him
See my thoughts on above post. Also acoustics can be weird. Where I live, there is a softball park that is 2 blocks west of my house and it usually sounds like the noise from there is a block to the east of me.

He could say that

That she invited her ex husband in the middle of a contentious custody/money divorce, to assist her in faking her own death so she could run away from a life she loved with no money.
I am sure the police would like to hear the details of that alternative scenario so they can get out there and corroborate it.

MOO FD case will rest completely on trying to suppress the evidence. Every bit will be contested etc.

First volley by FDs defense is about CT legal procedure and hence a form of suppressing evidence, to lay in for an appeal.
When pigs fly to that ridiculous theory!

FD may have had his own timeline. The day JF left 4JC, he may have begun plotting in earnest. The pre-dug grave at the gun club, that smells like KM to me. Not a stretch to think FD was working on his end game too. He wouldn't be the first builder to build a body into a wall. When did he acquire 80 MS? He could've been building a secret chamber from Day 1.... stalling divorce proceedings IN ORDER to line up his timing.... basement crawl space? Extra square footage no one, besides him, knows exists? Or another grave outside, cleverly grated, ready and waiting, only to be swiftly seeded? Right there in plain sight. In the Closs case, the abductor who'd just killed both her parents fled the scene, with her in his trunk. He pulled to the side of the road, to allow responding LE to pass. LE never pursued that vehicle, saw it, didn't see it. A seeded lawn or a fresh concrete patio at a new home or a newly remodeled home fit into our brains' expectations. The introduction of lime to me is a game changer, especially if it can obscure discovery. IMO, evidence could be hidden right under everyone's noses, cadaver dogs' included.

In the Patrick Frazee case, there also was no body. "No body, no crime" was the accused's line of defense. And sadly there was no body, but there was A TOOTH. Revealed at trial. There's a WHOLE LOT the Prosecution in this case has not released yet, we can count on it! MIRA, no body maybe. But even some tissue on a utility knife would bombshell a jury into short deliberation and a solid guilty verdict.

It's not the Prosecution's job to satisfy the media or the public; it's their job to secure a conviction. You can bet they are building their case very, very carefully.

DNA isn't limited just to blood. A partial organ, without evidence of surgical cuts. A bone fragment. A piece of skull, crushed by blunt force. All things that belong IN a body. All they need is one displaced piece, and they very well could. We don't yet know what we don't know.

We must be patient.

JMO

AMEN! Your posts have been spot on lately. Incredible posts!

Buckets(s)/ Pail and the Bicycle...
Like many as soon as I heard a person wearing dark clothing and a dark hoodie to obscure face was caught on camera riding a bicycle on Weed Street en route to JD's residence at 7:30 am on 5/24/19, I was elated. It answered so many questions we all had about the ability to get to JD's from where the Red Toyota Tacoma was parked (almost exactly where JD Chevy Suburban was found later abandoned).

But then we learn that FD has a vintage Mercier bike that he had kept from childhood. This bike built in France that he brought with him to America.
EE testified that FD had told him about the bike and in late 2018 or early 2019, FD had asked the EE to repair it. EE said it was routinely stored in the 4 bay garage at 4Jax on a specific hook.
MT in Interview #3 with LE said she had seen "such a bike" at 80 Mountain Spring Road (a secondary crime scene as noted by the newly released search warrants). It is not known when she saw the bicycle at the 2nd crime scene. Would be very significant if she saw it say on 5/24. MT is shown pics of the interior of the 4 bay garage at 4Jax that LE took and MT indicates the bike is missing. She points out the empty hook where the bike normally is.
Even if we discredit MT, LE in a search of 4Jax found photos of FD and JD posing with said bike in 2008. So we don't need MT necessarily. EE is not a suspect and has cooperated so his testimony is relevant there.

NP says FD no longer has the bike. NO kidding, Sherlock. It is a damning piece of evidence and it is either in pieces or furiously being put back together by the "Greek" family. Forget trying to put another Mercier logo on it though, peeps. There are plenty of antique dealers that would be able to determine if the metal plate/decal had been recently put on (regardless of whether or not one had been obtained of the same age as the bike). Good luck spinning that one. Your client is a moron. And obviously too cheap to go buy a cheap bike for his plan at a thrift store or something. Or too clever to think that no one with any common sense would believe he was framed.

The Bucket(s)/Pail

(With the proviso that MT gives some truth, lies and half truths):
1. Interview #2 with LE (according to MT AW3): MT claims FD called her on 5/24 around 1-2pm and asked her to come to 80 Mountain Spring Road to clean the house as a "client" *ha ha ha ha ya* was coming over to see the home on the morning of the 25th. She was to clean windows. Which she ultimately "stopped doing" because there were too many of them. But what about this all important client who was to see the home in the morning? I mean, shouldn't this take precedence over anything? FoDu hadn't sold anything in a LONG time. This was a big deal y'all.

She tells LE that she brought with her a vacuum (for cleaning windows???), a swifter mop (would this be the mop handle found in one of the bags LE located from the trash bin odyssey of stupidity?), paper towels (no doubt LE can tell whether those rolls came from 4Jax or from JD house or both), as well as Clorox spray and garbage bags (once again, LE can tell what roll down to a gnat's behind where the rolls and bags came from). The pesky vacuum she brought was broken (such is life for MT and FoDu) and had to return to 4Jax to obtain a broom (cobwebs in those windows she was cleaning I guess).

2. Interview #3 with LE (AW3 of MT): She says in addition to the items she mentioned bringing to 80 Mountain Spring or the secondary crime scene...SHE also brought a white bucket, a yellow and green sponge, she clarifies that the garbage bags she brought were black and disposably gloves. It seems that instead of cleaning windows she was now tasked with bathroom cleanup instead.

We know that EE in his interview(s) with LE said that when he returned to work on 5/28 his Red Toyota Tacoma was parked in a different place than the day before. FD mentions he'd taken it to the carwash. Ooh la la. But in the bed of his Tacoma he spies a "red pail" with a blue hoodie in it that are foreign to him. As such, since I think EE has spidey super hero sense, removes this red pail with its blue hoodie and places it in the laundry room of 4Jax and leaves.

LA told LE that on 5/21 she was personally stocking the shelves (cleaning/reorganizing) of JD garage. She noted that there were two white camping pillows the children had used twice as well as a "red or white bucket" which contained household cleaners that the house keeper used. She is shown pics of JD garage and confirms those items are missing. As well as noting that on 5/23 she personally placed a pack of 12 paper towel rolls in the pantry and learned when she was at JD address in the lunch hours of 5/24 that only 2 rolls of the 12 are present.

EE and LA are obviously more credible than MT. But MT does mention a white bucket. Is there more than one?

FYI, y'alls work is just outstanding. Can't wait for Colangelo to eat Pattis alive in court. Cannot wait for FD to take the stand.
Betcha FD is going to put the blame squarely on MT. with a side helping of KM. Wonder if the State will try FD first or last...

Can someone tell me where it was stated that JD's master bedroom looked like it was rifled through? Thanks

It is not mentioned or implied.

A tablet and phone are included in the end of a list of blood positive evidence items found in the garage. Some posters assumed that this meant the phone a tablet also tested positive for blood.
So, from the assumption some thought FD had been in the master bedroom and from there assumed he rifled through things.
He may have, it is just not in the SWs and AW.

Last edited:
Valuable advice, and well-said, @HopeForTheBest .

I think NP is having a hard time in here.... He keeps giving up his theories in here and then here websleuths comes to tell him why all his ideas suck... I think he needs a bottle and his diaper changed.

* I suspect Someone from Pville is in here MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Tragically nothing can bring JF back, but her goodness and smile will live on, times 5.

As for FD, those damn paper towels. For one, he should've removed all twelve rolls, let the nanny question her memory.

I find it deliciously fitting that, in the end, the great, velvety FD will be proven DUMBER THAN A PAPER TOWEL.

JMO

IMO spreading the media’s implications that he had an accomplice in the 2015 suburban waiting on Thurton (when search Warrant gives no time stamp) and also there was blood on the items found in the master bedroom (also not on search warrant) do not help the states case and in turn helps NP. Since he will use this to say his client isn’t getting a fair trial.

Pattis will be the FIRST to demand a change in venue, because his client can't get a fair trial. Because of all the garbage Pattis and his Ponytail spewed.

I don't like him, but he's no fool. His moves, while ludicrous, serve his client.

No matter, the Prosecution is solid.

We should be PLEASED there are no plea deals. The prosecution is confident, without them. And no co-conspirator will get off with a lighter sentence. No hard-to-stomach deals with the devil, like in the Frazee case. There in CT, there's blood on a lot of hands, and it looks like the Prosecution will take them ALL down.

THAT is a case well-played.

JMO

I think NP is having a hard time in here.... He keeps giving up his theories in here and then here websleuths comes to tell him why all his ideas suck... I think he needs a bottle and his diaper changed.

* I suspect Someone from Pville is in here MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Of course they come here. They want to see what’s going to work, and what won’t. I am sure Pattis and crew are able to cobble together all kinds of things which will be potentially helpful. I hope he gets some hints about spelling, grammar, and proofreading ability from visiting here-his motions appear to need some help.

Except FD and MT aren't rich people... They are conniving, grifter thieves with long histories of taking advantage of well-meaning people whenever they catch a whiff of green.

No body quite concievable. A prepared grave somewhere could reduce burying her to minutes during any of the unknown time frames. But I actually think he basically drew and quartered her and unluckily the police did not recover those bags before they were incinerated. In which case no body will every be recovered.
Were the dump SW results in the latest release? I don't think so, only what was recovered at the street locations. The police said the search at MIRA was not in vain, but obviously they did not find a body.

MOO FD and MT just can't believe rich people can be held accountable by the law.

IMO spreading the media’s implications that he had an accomplice in the 2015 suburban waiting on Thurton (when search Warrant gives no time stamp) and also there was blood on the items found in the master bedroom (also not on search warrant) do not help the states case and in turn helps NP. Since he will use this to say his client isn’t getting a fair trial.

We aren’t allowed to sleuth people who haven’t been charged, and we don’t (mods make sure of that!)-we digest information that is in the public domain and are not allowed to traffic in rumors, and again, the mods...we aren’t sure yet about blood being found on the phone and tablet in Jennifer’s bedroom, and the SW is written in an ambiguous way, so we’ve rolled that one over. But we are allowed to express our opinions here (and hopefully we express with the “MOO” disclaimer). It is my own personal opinion that Fd did roam around Jennifer’s house, and that he did go into her bedroom. I think we will eventually find out that he did do so, but as of right now, we don’t know for sure-does that work better for you? For the record, I am equally sure that NP will request a change of venue for the reason you’ve stated. But IMO, he would have done that anyway, just to stall the proceedings.

I agree.
The date of the 2015 Suburban Thurton video and the presence of blood evidence being on phone and tablet in the MBR are not in the AWs or the SWs.

They are there for a reason, J.Q.Public has to wait to see what that reason is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni