Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you had to feel so... violated and used, @BellaVita . Those of us who are wired to be trustworthy are also wired to trust, I think. Then you second-guess yourself. :oops:
Some say there are always red flags. That's not always true. Mine was the most loving and affectionate of anybody I had ever been with. He received the stamp of approval from mutual friends I had known and who had known him for many years. These guys toe the line for a while, sometimes a long while until they get what they want or just can't hide their true nature anymore. I did criminal backgrounds on him in 2 different states and there was a DUI from about 25 years prior and a couple traffic tickets. Which he had told me about. He had a decently high clearance at a place where shuttles and rockets are launched. I found out many things after he left. Financial infidelity started to happen even prior to marriage. I tracked down one of the women he had told me about who he said robbed him of his business. It was the opposite. He robbed her. She had already heard about what happened to me before we ever spoke. There was a secret 2nd cell phone I knew nothing about. To summarize, yes, there can be red flags, but not always. These men/women are con artists, prolific liars and thieves. A person often doesn't know until you are in too deep.

I'm curious why people are thinking the bike was dismantled.

Fd brought the bike from Greece and it must have had some sentimental value. Would he have so easily ditched it if he has been schlepping it around for 20+ years? IDK.

Wonder if Atty. P. knows where the bike might be or be concerned that it will be found or turn up?

Can't you just see him picking up the phone and saying, "Fotis my boy, the bike isn't around any more is it?". Fotis will then say, "Don't worry Atty. P., 'Rena' said it fit perfectly in her trunk that she just took back to Greece. Thanks for giving me the blow torch as I was able to cleanly take it apart and so I can put it together are ride it all over Mykonos with my buddy Yannis who is coming next week to take me away on vacation! I haven't had a vacation in months now and I'm simply depleted! Yannis promised me 'good time' and he just got a new private jet too, all I have to do is get on the roof of 4Jx and a copter will come and take me to the airport!". "I'm so over this bracelet and house arrest and I have no cash so I can't even keep up with my Pelaton subscription fee and I'm so bored". "I simply can't look as pasty as Judge Blawie and my tan is fading. I need some sun!".

Wonder if Fd buried it someplace or simply shipped it back to Greece for safekeeping?

Curious if LE knows where the bike might be?

Or, could he have included the bike in his ongoing and highly amusing sales on Craigslist? Hilarious to think that evidence has been sold and resold on Craigslist right under the noses of CSP!

MOO

if he were innocent, why wouldn't the bike just be in his garage? is he going to say that JD took it on her walk about? I really do not understand why it is missing. IMO.

IMO spreading the media’s implications that he had an accomplice in the 2015 suburban waiting on Thurton (when search Warrant gives no time stamp) and also there was blood on the items found in the master bedroom (also not on search warrant) do not help the states case and in turn helps NP. Since he will use this to say his client isn’t getting a fair trial.
IDK.

The State has charged 3 people variously for their roles in the crime of murdering JFd. The State was clear I believe in its limited initial public discussion of this tragic case that any/all people involved in the case would be pursued and charged and they have delivered on this promise and are still working the case. The State itself used the word 'possible accomplice' most recently in this case which is why I think many here are exploring this possibility as we have been for many months.

The only person charged so far for felony/capital murder is Fd. While this could change in the future and more charges added to any/all of the 3 people presently charged, it appears the State itself has strongly suggested Fd had assistance here by naming MT and KM IMO.

Say the Suburban was on Thurton on the murder date and say was being driven by MT or KM. Does this fact diminish the fact that Fd was the one that murdered JFd in the garage at Welles if this is what the evidence supports? I don't think so but we don't have all the evidence yet to really know, so we use available information to speculate.

Depending on where the evidence goes with this case perhaps we will see 2 or all 3 charged with felony murder? I don't think its possible to know now where the final charges will shake out. We just have to wait and follow the evidence presented against any/all perpetrators as we always do.

Atty. P. will no doubt do the whole 'dog and pony' show and talk at trial about the accomplice/s in this case but the principal bad actor here based on what is now know is Fd, without question IMO. Atty. P. no doubt might just go and blame one of the accomplices for the actual murder too. Count on it. We don't know what the Atty. P. plan might be just like we don't know the double super secret 'alternative theory' as to why Fd and MT were on Albany might be either.

As you point out, we don't have a timestamp for for the Suburban on Thurton but LE knows and they probably know who was in the Suburban too. Could Fd have been in the Suburban on the murder date or some other date or was it someone else on the murder date or some other date? As you say, its speculation here absent more info.

The State holds the cards in this process now and there is no doubt a mountain of evidence beyond what we have already seen. Until all the cards are dealt, we just look at the information we have and speculate.

MOO

Ok, @acutename , my feed is now suddenly populated by ads for gloves, gloves, gloves!
Did a 'petite black faux leather demi glove' perhaps pop up in your feed @curiousinCT?

Wouldn't it be great if the questions we asked on the thread were in turn 'answered' by the WS advertisers!

Better than a crystal ball! Ask and ye shall receive!

I have confused the timeline. I thought EE removed the pail/hoodie from his truck on the 24th. So, it was after the long weekend and car wash. And so it sounds like FD tried to frame EE by popping the bucket in his truck? Otherwise, EE would have noticed it previously.

AMEN! Your posts have been spot on lately. Incredible posts!

Buckets(s)/ Pail and the Bicycle...
Like many as soon as I heard a person wearing dark clothing and a dark hoodie to obscure face was caught on camera riding a bicycle on Weed Street en route to JD's residence at 7:30 am on 5/24/19, I was elated. It answered so many questions we all had about the ability to get to JD's from where the Red Toyota Tacoma was parked (almost exactly where JD Chevy Suburban was found later abandoned).

But then we learn that FD has a vintage Mercier bike that he had kept from childhood. This bike built in France that he brought with him to America.
EE testified that FD had told him about the bike and in late 2018 or early 2019, FD had asked the EE to repair it. EE said it was routinely stored in the 4 bay garage at 4Jax on a specific hook.
MT in Interview #3 with LE said she had seen "such a bike" at 80 Mountain Spring Road (a secondary crime scene as noted by the newly released search warrants). It is not known when she saw the bicycle at the 2nd crime scene. Would be very significant if she saw it say on 5/24. MT is shown pics of the interior of the 4 bay garage at 4Jax that LE took and MT indicates the bike is missing. She points out the empty hook where the bike normally is.
Even if we discredit MT, LE in a search of 4Jax found photos of FD and JD posing with said bike in 2008. So we don't need MT necessarily. EE is not a suspect and has cooperated so his testimony is relevant there.

NP says FD no longer has the bike. NO kidding, Sherlock. It is a damning piece of evidence and it is either in pieces or furiously being put back together by the "Greek" family. Forget trying to put another Mercier logo on it though, peeps. There are plenty of antique dealers that would be able to determine if the metal plate/decal had been recently put on (regardless of whether or not one had been obtained of the same age as the bike). Good luck spinning that one. Your client is a moron. And obviously too cheap to go buy a cheap bike for his plan at a thrift store or something. Or too clever to think that no one with any common sense would believe he was framed.

The Bucket(s)/Pail

(With the proviso that MT gives some truth, lies and half truths):
1. Interview #2 with LE (according to MT AW3): MT claims FD called her on 5/24 around 1-2pm and asked her to come to 80 Mountain Spring Road to clean the house as a "client" *ha ha ha ha ya* was coming over to see the home on the morning of the 25th. She was to clean windows. Which she ultimately "stopped doing" because there were too many of them. But what about this all important client who was to see the home in the morning? I mean, shouldn't this take precedence over anything? FoDu hadn't sold anything in a LONG time. This was a big deal y'all.

She tells LE that she brought with her a vacuum (for cleaning windows???), a swifter mop (would this be the mop handle found in one of the bags LE located from the trash bin odyssey of stupidity?), paper towels (no doubt LE can tell whether those rolls came from 4Jax or from JD house or both), as well as Clorox spray and garbage bags (once again, LE can tell what roll down to a gnat's behind where the rolls and bags came from). The pesky vacuum she brought was broken (such is life for MT and FoDu) and had to return to 4Jax to obtain a broom (cobwebs in those windows she was cleaning I guess).

2. Interview #3 with LE (AW3 of MT): She says in addition to the items she mentioned bringing to 80 Mountain Spring or the secondary crime scene...SHE also brought a white bucket, a yellow and green sponge, she clarifies that the garbage bags she brought were black and disposably gloves. It seems that instead of cleaning windows she was now tasked with bathroom cleanup instead.

We know that EE in his interview(s) with LE said that when he returned to work on 5/28 his Red Toyota Tacoma was parked in a different place than the day before. FD mentions he'd taken it to the carwash. Ooh la la. But in the bed of his Tacoma he spies a "red pail" with a blue hoodie in it that are foreign to him. As such, since I think EE has spidey super hero sense, removes this red pail with its blue hoodie and places it in the laundry room of 4Jax and leaves.

LA told LE that on 5/21 she was personally stocking the shelves (cleaning/reorganizing) of JD garage. She noted that there were two white camping pillows the children had used twice as well as a "red or white bucket" which contained household cleaners that the house keeper used. She is shown pics of JD garage and confirms those items are missing. As well as noting that on 5/23 she personally placed a pack of 12 paper towel rolls in the pantry and learned when she was at JD address in the lunch hours of 5/24 that only 2 rolls of the 12 are present.

EE and LA are obviously more credible than MT. But MT does mention a white bucket. Is there more than one?

FYI, y'alls work is just outstanding. Can't wait for Colangelo to eat Pattis alive in court. Cannot wait for FD to take the stand.
Betcha FD is going to put the blame squarely on MT. with a side helping of KM. Wonder if the State will try FD first or last...

I like how you did that, @kshultz06082 . Subtle. Just like Pattisville :p
I think NP is having a hard time in here.... He keeps giving up his theories in here and then here websleuths comes to tell him why all his ideas suck... I think he needs a bottle and his diaper changed.

* I suspect Someone from Pville is in here MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I have confused the timeline. I thought EE removed the pail/hoodie from his truck on the 24th. So, it was after the long weekend and car wash. And so it sounds like FD tried to frame EE by popping the bucket in his truck? Otherwise, EE would have noticed it previously.

yeah.... a pail going through a car wash would be full of wash water, no?

EE found pail on morning of 5/28 and put in laundry room before going to NC that day. 5/29 was car wash day.

I'm guessing that, based on survellieance and evidence at the scene, they believe she was accosted almost upon entry. Her purse may have been in the house all along. Even a careful person might make a quick run to school without her purse/ID.

I wonder..... how much blood got on HER KEYS. Unless she left them IN the Suburban.

I'm assuming LE has a good sense of how many steps JF took before she was ambushed...

And since they know what time she returned home, they would have a good idea how quickly the violent assault started.

I agree with others, she was wearing an intermediate outfit, with the intent to shower and change for her appointment.

JMO

My daughter’s school is a mile away from my house. I drive her daily unshowered and without my purse. I shower and get ready for work once I return.

Last edited:
If only EE had put the bucket and the hoodie with the Tacoma seats he removed. A nice tidy little pile of Fotus DNA.

Ever notice how people like FD don't just use people; they USE THEM UP.

He is a cancer.

JMO

I went back and checked and indeed it was on 5/28 that EE saw the "red pail with blue hoodie." In EE's interview(s) (you can see in MT AW3) with LE he said that on 5/26, FD had called EE to tell him that JD was missing and FD inquired when FD would be back to work.

As it was the Holiday weekend, EE told FD he would be back at work on Tuesday, May 28. While EE was there at 4Jax, FD had told EE to leave MT out of the whole Tacoma story (where FD had to call MT back to 80 Mountain Spring to bring the Tacoma keys back to EE so he could take his Tacoma home for the weekend). At some point, EE goes to his Tacoma to get something out of his toolbox and notices the red pail with a blue hoodie in it. Which he doesn't know anything about or recognize and as such places in the 4Jax laundry room.

On 5/29, when EE returns to work he notices that the Tacoma is parked in a different place than on the day before and FD told him he had taken Tacoma to the car wash on 5/28.

I do believe that FD totally intended to frame the EE or at least use to muddy the waters (since FD knew or should have known that he would be suspect numero uno). FD probably watched a few crime shows and read some articles and came up with have "multiple someone(s)" to frame in case he got caught.

WOndering if FD disposed of the bucket at RSpeeders carwash. They said on video he threw a bag away there.

EE found pail on morning of 5/28 and put in laundry room before going to NC that day. 5/29 was car wash day.
Ok. So he had his truck for the weekend, and would have likely noticed it. I assumed the bucket had been accidentally left behind as it sounds like it contained the hoodie. Wouldn't think FD would want that item of clothing to get out in the "general population." At the risk of spouting erroneous information, I will go back to the SWs!

Never mind... thanks for clarifying, @LittleBitty ! So... predictable of the Petite Prince. Set up the hoi polloi! Everyone will buy it, of course!
Ok. So he had his truck for the weekend, and would have likely noticed it. I assumed the bucket had been accidentally left behind as it sounds like it contained the hoodie. Wouldn't think FD would want that item of clothing to get out in the "general population." At the risk of spouting erroneous information, I will go back to the SWs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks