Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

Yes they were in the very beginning. It's just posted on their site for now. I'm not sure what the immediate family has planned. They follow here now so ask them to answer. Maybe another vigil?

I called the local news last night in the area. Channel 6..They will talk with Gregg County Sheriff's Department for any updates. Hoping for a news update. Prayers
Thanks for doing that! This may hopefully “jump start” LE in sharing any available updates or at least let them see that there are individuals active in making sure this case does not go cold.

New year brings new hope for family of missing East Texas woman

Gregg County Sheriff’s Office investigators say it remains a high priority case, and are working on a key piece of evidence they’ve recovered: a cell phone.

Investigators continue to look for leads in the case, and the family again asks that if anyone has seen Rosemary’s green Chevrolet, to call local police.

New year brings new hope for family of missing East Texas woman

UPDATED Jan 9 @ 4:57pm
It was a solemn holiday season for the family of Rodriguez.

“I put a lot of pictures out there of her for the holidays. I know there is somebody out there. They just got to come forward,” said Rosemary’s mother, Francis Messer.
“We did do a lot of talking, and it was very hurtful. Rose was always the center around the holidays," said sister Jenny Phillips.
“We did a lot of praying we did a lot of talking and we're not giving up," Jenny says.

“I know that phone is going to help. A device that tracks," Messer says.

For Francis, there is no doubt that she'll have an answer.
"What's in the dark has got to come out in the light, that's all I can say," she says.

@HOLYXTC do you know whether LE are allowing others (concerned citizens) to come out and conduct their own searches for Rosemary?
Or is that something they are frowning upon?
I live very close, like right in the midst of the crime area and I would love to know the same thing. There have been no organized searches advertised for general public to my knowledge and I have checked. The area is 75% timber and heavy thicket. And it is private land where people have homes. Or out of town owners. No public access.
When I drive through I look for places that are open enough for a car to go thru and there aren't many. Even the small bodies of water are on private land. I don't think owners would object to searches at all, but I think you still have to have documented permission. It's a huge task and because of this, I think it's going to have to be someone coming forward that knows what happened.
I am still hoping the phone will give them information that will lead to her or at least people who could be involved. This is discussed alot and everyone seems to have the same opinion, but I hope LE is looking at all possibilities and not just investigating that. Posters are still up, but not as many. This is a small town and everyone is concerned and saddened by this disappearance.
Sorry, I know you didn't ask me, but I have wondered about searches too. I wish more, WS members, would get more involved in this case, but I don't know how to make them aware of it. Maybe you know how. The case needs more attention!

I live very close, like right in the midst of the crime area and I would love to know the same thing. There have been no organized searches advertised for general public to my knowledge and I have checked. The area is 75% timber and heavy thicket. And it is private land where people have homes. Or out of town owners. No public access.
When I drive through I look for places that are open enough for a car to go thru and there aren't many. Even the small bodies of water are on private land. I don't think owners would object to searches at all, but I think you still have to have documented permission. It's a huge task and because of this, I think it's going to have to be someone coming forward that knows what happened.
I am still hoping the phone will give them information that will lead to her or at least people who could be involved. This is discussed alot and everyone seems to have the same opinion, but I hope LE is looking at all possibilities and not just investigating that. Posters are still up, but not as many. This is a small town and everyone is concerned and saddened by this disappearance.
Sorry, I know you didn't ask me, but I have wondered about searches too. I wish more, WS members, would get more involved in this case, but I don't know how to make them aware of it. Maybe you know how. The case needs more attention!

Thanks for info. For some reason, Rosemary’s case is one that has grabbed my attention & I find very worrisome. I’m not sure why it has hit me so hard.
I’m in AR and last night I googled the distance from me to Kilgore, TX! That’s how discouraging this has become for me; I guess thinking if organized public searches were being set up, then I could set something up to get down there & help!
Prayers for Rosemary, her family, & friends

Thanks for info. For some reason, Rosemary’s case is one that has grabbed my attention & I find very worrisome. I’m not sure why it has hit me so hard.
I’m in AR and last night I googled the distance from me to Kilgore, TX! That’s how discouraging this has become for me; I guess thinking if organized public searches were being set up, then I could set something up to get down there & help!
Prayers for Rosemary, her family, & friends
At this point based on my knowledge of the area, the only way to search would be on 4 wheelers or ATV's because of the wet and boggy areas.
But, maybe they have info about some other places. She worked in Kilgore, but actually went missing from Liberty City. Kilgore is about 6 miles away. If you live in Arkansas, you know what kind of woods I'm talking about. You couldn't even use a drone in most places. Oh and did I the mention snakes. Lol. I think about this case all the time, and get excited when I hear a helicopter. I'll post if I hear of any organized happenings.

@HOLYXTC do you know whether LE are allowing others (concerned citizens) to come out and conduct their own searches for Rosemary?
Or is that something they are frowning upon?
'They can't do anything if u stay on the road. Off people's property. I've talked to Texas Rangers about a search. They advised me to ask Gregg County. I plan on being in a search party effort and would love to have you all who are in the area. We will need many to search water areas. I am just needing pretty weather. The news has already advised me that the search will be news worthy. Thank you for your time and following Rose's story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back