Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

I understand, John. At least he didn't really tell you anything super specific, detail-wise, that could harm any case down the road, I don't think.
I've always had a huge problem with the blood drops, because they make no sense to me regardless of which theory I think about. I know quite a few folks believe the blood drops were planted, including possibly the Sheriff. I still don't think they were, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how they came to be except obviously from some sort of injury, self-inflicted or not. To this day, I wish at least 2 different independent forensic blood pattern experts- true experts- would study those photos. Maybe they have, who knows? And why the smears of blood on that wooden dowel?

If MC did walk away, suicide or not, what would be the purpose of cutting oneself and leaving those blood drops? Maybe it was an accidental injury, or some might say he was trying to lead people astray for some reason. I can't think of any suicide case where that was done, but I imagine there might be.
OTOH, I can't explain to my own satisfaction why the blood drops and pattern look the way they do if indeed they were caused by foul play. The larger area of blood drops look as though MC was standing still , dripping blood from a hand, or arm- I just don't know.
Hunt County has no concerns of there ever being a case to harm.They are very confident in either he walked away or suicide.The thing is Hunt County Sheriff's office has secrets around Christmas I found out a very well known fugitive in Hunt County was killed so I asked Meeks he was dumbfounded and I posted about it on their local newspaper's social media no one said anything and a few days later the news broke Meeks messaged me to tell me I was right and to see what else I knew.They also just released the ex-wife of Gary Busey died in their jail back in Nov but only after TMZ broke it.I'm telling you now their is something even bigger and not concerning Michael that they a keeping a secret.

I understand, John. At least he didn't really tell you anything super specific, detail-wise, that could harm any case down the road, I don't think.
I've always had a huge problem with the blood drops, because they make no sense to me regardless of which theory I think about. I know quite a few folks believe the blood drops were planted, including possibly the Sheriff. I still don't think they were, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how they came to be except obviously from some sort of injury, self-inflicted or not. To this day, I wish at least 2 different independent forensic blood pattern experts- true experts- would study those photos. Maybe they have, who knows? And why the smears of blood on that wooden dowel?

If MC did walk away, suicide or not, what would be the purpose of cutting oneself and leaving those blood drops? Maybe it was an accidental injury, or some might say he was trying to lead people astray for some reason. I can't think of any suicide case where that was done, but I imagine there might be.
OTOH, I can't explain to my own satisfaction why the blood drops and pattern look the way they do if indeed they were caused by foul play. The larger area of blood drops look as though MC was standing still , dripping blood from a hand, or arm- I just don't know.
Hunt County has no concerns of there ever being a case to harm.They are very confident in either he walked away or suicide.The thing is Hunt County Sheriff's office has secrets around Christmas I found out a very well known fugitive in Hunt County was killed so I asked Meeks he was dumbfounded and I posted about it on their local newspaper's social media no one said anything and a few days later the news broke Meeks messaged me to tell me I was right and to see what else I knew.They also just released the ex-wife of Gary Busey died in their jail back in Nov but only after TMZ broke it.I'm telling you now their is something even bigger and not concerning Michael that they a keeping a secret.

I'd heard about Busey's long-ago ex, but saw nothing at all fishy about that. It also took some time to get her tox results back, I imagine.
Autopsy shows actress died from 'toxic effects of cocaine'

I've always felt this way. Just the way Meeks was shirking away from calling in extra help on this case had me convinced that there was something in that SO that they were afraid bringing in higher level LE would endanger.

I think there is a slight possibility he committed suicide and has not been found.

I do not think he simply walked away from his life for a new life somewhere else.

I lean towards a homicide.....
I've considered the walking away theory...why the blood drops?
I've considered the suicide theory.....why the blood drops? If he walked away to do it, again, why the blood drops? How far could he have gotten on foot?
If he committed suicide in his shop, why the blood drops? Assuming he would have used a gun, there would have been blood everywhere. Unless he had the foresight to completely cover himself in plastic or some similar type of material before pulling the trigger.
If he did somehow commit suicide in the shop, perhaps his wife came home and found him and freaked out about the life insurance policy (if there was one) not paying out due to the manner of death, and removed his body somehow?
Just from reading this board, it sounds as if there was some type of issue with his son, just before he went missing, that has never been revealed. Perhaps the son killed him during an argument of some kind, and mom helped him move the body? I thought it was odd that she had his phone cut off at the same time she had MC's turned off, very shortly after his disappearance. And didn't one of them (or perhaps both of them) get a restraining order against the other one? Of all the scenarios I can come up with, I don't understand how the blood drops in the shop tie in.....

The only way I can see the blood drops tying into this case is if he was surprised by someone when he came back from Walmart.

Maybe they were hiding somewhere out of sight and snuck up on MC from behind......hit him over the head to incapacitate him......

Then 2 people carried him by the arms and legs to the front of the shop, (bleeding from his ear and his head hung to one side), placed him on a tarp and carried him out to a waiting vehicle to hide his body. (Most logical scenario to me)

The other thing could be MC caused harm to himself inside the shop......walked while blood dripping from his arm (but I think it would have been in a straighter line myself) and then left the shop on foot. But then why did the blood evidence stop at the door? This scenario may be plausible, but to me not logical at all. JMO

Or, maybe MC planted the blood.

I was at a car show in the southeast part of the U.S. yesterday. My first order of business was looking for Papaw.
There was a beautiful '67 red Mustang and it was beautiful.

There were tons of people there and of course, several caught my eye, but no Pawpa.

I genuinely wonder and worry what
I'd say to him if I found him. But, yesterday was not the day. But until he's found, I'll keep looking. :-(

The only way I can see the blood drops tying into this case is if he was surprised by someone when he came back from Walmart.

Maybe they were hiding somewhere out of sight and snuck up on MC from behind......hit him over the head to incapacitate him......

Then 2 people carried him by the arms and legs to the front of the shop, (bleeding from his ear and his head hung to one side), placed him on a tarp and carried him out to a waiting vehicle to hide his body. (Most logical scenario to me)

The other thing could be MC caused harm to himself inside the shop......walked while blood dripping from his arm (but I think it would have been in a straighter line myself) and then left the shop on foot. But then why did the blood evidence stop at the door? This scenario may be plausible, but to me not logical at all. JMO
The scenario of someone hiding and hitting him over the head is very plausible, except I can't get beyond how the blood drops in the one area ( the pool of separate drops) looks. Those drops came from a certain height above the concrete shop floor, almost as if MC was standing up there, and remained standing up, instead of falling down. That's why I'd give anything to hear what a couple of expert blood drop forensic analysts would say about all that.

Or, maybe MC planted the blood.

I was at a car show in the southeast part of the U.S. yesterday. My first order of business was looking for Papaw.
There was a beautiful '67 red Mustang and it was beautiful.

There were tons of people there and of course, several caught my eye, but no Pawpa.

I genuinely wonder and worry what
I'd say to him if I found him. But, yesterday was not the day. But until he's found, I'll keep looking. :-(
I would probably throw myself at him with a giant hug and freak everyone out. :oops:

That's the thing isn't it. Sure didn't strike me as a man looking to walk away from his life and family. But guess you never really know how unhappy a person is. Just didn't seem like a guy that set up for retirement and seemingly enjoyed his life , would one day say F it .
But that's just my opinion and I keep checking for updates, his kids must be brokenhearted. And the grandkids .... That's gotta hurt JMO still praying for Paw Paw

The scenario of someone hiding and hitting him over the head is very plausible, except I can't get beyond how the blood drops in the one area ( the pool of separate drops) looks. Those drops came from a certain height above the concrete shop floor, almost as if MC was standing up there, and remained standing up, instead of falling down. That's why I'd give anything to hear what a couple of expert blood drop forensic analysts would say about all that.
Looking back at my conversation with Meeks he says the blood was staged(per the findings of the DPS Ranger).It sounds like that was that and all the testing or examination they did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back