Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it's true ok, LE based their arrest affidavits on this information. I feel quite confident they checked everything.
We are awaiting autopsy which may take several months.
I reckon it's true too and for the very reason you posted. I also don't think they have released all the details. The report of a neighbor having a similar car to MF's on video could just be part of what was on the video. It could have captured the same thing the person said they saw. Didn't it come out earlier that she went willingly even before she was found? That's a Question...not a statement of fact. jmo

The AW states that the front seat passenger, later identified with 60-70% confidence to be MF, got out of the front passenger seat, and opened the rear passenger seat (same side), then closed the doors and immediately left -- without, as the witness said, any possible time for the baby to have been restrained in a seat.

yes, thank you, I have read the AA. My copy does not state MF closed the doors, idk if HB closed her own & a possible driver moved to the passenger seat, or if MF got back in the passenger side, or walked to the driver’s side.
As far as HB’s body, my copy indicates she was found in the trunk. I did not realize we had multiple AAs. Sorry.

She was probably talking about the stationary base the actual seat goes on.
yes, she definitely was.

HB was found in the back of MF's car. I believe - but can't find the document that states - that the death info (place and manner of death) was listed as place of death as being in back of car. Can someone confirm that or post the death info that was issued quite a while back?
^^sbm

In the Affidavit for Arrest Warrant re. Tampering with Corpse, it cites HB was found in the trunk of the Nissan Versa.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/page-9-jpg.224116/

In every MSN article that I've personally posted -- they all cite HB found in a black duffle inside the trunk.

There's been no report or confirmation where HB was strangled/murdered, which jurisdiction will apply, and no murder charges have been filed as of this date.

Last edited:
Austin mom killing: What may have happened before Heidi Broussard's death

Jan 7, 2020

In an affidavit for the arrest of Fieramusca obtained by ABC13, six days after Broussard's disappearance on Dec. 12, police began diving into Fieramusca's social media activity.

Police discovered she had deactivated her Facebook account the day before. According to the documents, a review of her Google search history revealed troubling inquiries.

The evening Broussard went missing, Fieramusca searched "reasons for Amber Alert" and "Amber Alert issued Austin."

Two days later, according to the affidavit, she searched "bodies found in Austin Texas." Documents also show over the previous month, Fieramusca searched some form of "Heidi Broussard" online at least 162 times.

Jan 7, 2020

In an affidavit for the arrest of Fieramusca obtained by ABC13, six days after Broussard's disappearance on Dec. 12, police began diving into Fieramusca's social media activity.

Police discovered she had deactivated her Facebook account the day before. According to the documents, a review of her Google search history revealed troubling inquiries.

The evening Broussard went missing, Fieramusca searched "reasons for Amber Alert" and "Amber Alert issued Austin."

Two days later, according to the affidavit, she searched "bodies found in Austin Texas." Documents also show over the previous month, Fieramusca searched some form of "Heidi Broussard" online at least 162 times.
Wow! 162 times?! I pray she gets life without parole.
Jan 7, 2020

On another note, any psych’ tests MF’s attorney might have requested should be wrapped up, imo.

It takes time to get a proper mental health evaluation. It takes many sessions with a Psychiatrist to get a proper medical diagnosis. I don't know for a psychologist and a behavioral diagnosis, but any serious evaluation is going to take a couple months. Any diagnosis is going to take in account that a defendant is already stressed being in a confine space, and facing possible Capital Murder Case..

I totally agree. I think the MF as a suspect ball started rolling on the 18th when M.W. (the witness) spoke to LE. jmo

Magen also mentioned to Tim Miller of Equusearch, that she talked to Heidi the morning that she went missing. Magen most likely accidentally stated was one of the last people to have contact with Heidi, and Law Enforcement would wanted to talk to her during their investigation. Even though Magen was lying, she inadvertently put herself in the timeline, by stating she talked to Heidi right before her disappearance, (which in reality was Heidi's murder committed by Magen)

I am lifelong Texan and I have to say, I'm very surprised that she hasn't been charged yet. Maybe just getting their ducks in a row because unless she's stark raving mad, certifiably, she would be charged with at least murder. Even if there was an accomplice and she was along for the ride, she still gets charged by Texas law...I wonder if she has had psychological evaluations at this time, and if that is what the hold up is. I honestly doubt, from what I see of her planning abilities, ie. pre-meditation, that she could possibly be certified psychologically unfit to stand trial. It is so frustrating waiting and wondering with so little info...I guess it leads to grasping at straws.

If hypothetically Magen had an accomplice for the kidnapping and possibly murder, the accomplice most likely would be facing the death penalty as well. Anyone who has a slight connection to this case, has to make sure they won't get charge with felonies, because the County DA's office will literally throw the book if anyone is linked to this crime. Like if a hypothetical person had prior knowledge to Magan's intent of kidnapping. If I were Chris Green, I would have a criminal defense attorney with me, every time I get interviewed by Law Enforcement, no matter it looks like his connection to this case was tenuous at best..

Quoting myself only to ask if anyone wants to guess why MF is ineligible for commissary packages. Idk if she can order from the in house commie or not. But she is listed as ineligible for the $100 max/weekly secure paks.

My job required me to visit jails on a daily basis to meet with specific inmates. The only time one would be denied commissary was either behavioral probs or the inmate was on suicide watch. Idk about Texas.

Also this link mentions some issues in Travis county jails, unrelated to MF, but interesting.
Inmate dies at Travis County facility
I wonder if it might be because it is for inmates who are serving a sentence, as opposed to inmates who are kind of waiting in limbo?

I wonder if it might be because it is for inmates who are serving a sentence, as opposed to inmates who are kind of waiting in limbo?

you can email SecurePak, they will refer you to the SO, they will email you back. Moo. I did but obviously can’t post my email.

Quoting myself only to ask if anyone wants to guess why MF is ineligible for commissary packages. Idk if she can order from the in house commie or not. But she is listed as ineligible for the $100 max/weekly secure paks.

My job required me to visit jails on a daily basis to meet with specific inmates. The only time one would be denied commissary was either behavioral probs or the inmate was on suicide watch. Idk about Texas.

Also this link mentions some issues in Travis county jails, unrelated to MF, but interesting.
Inmate dies at Travis County facility

I wonder if on very high profile cases there's a huge volume of them, maybe? Different from just a more under the radar arrest - especially since it's searchable? Just my guess.

you can email SecurePak, they will refer you to the SO, they will email you back. Moo. I did but obviously can’t post my email.
I was responding to your original post above. If you know the answer, although you can't post your email, perhaps you could enlighten as to the gist? imo.

There's been no report or confirmation where HB was strangled/murdered, which jurisdiction will apply, and no murder charges have been filed as of this date.

rs/bbm. Thanks, Seattle. The Harris County Medical Examiner's Office's report cited homicide by ligature strangulation, stating the place of death as the "trunk of vehicle Houston TX".

"Magen Fieramusca abducted Heidi Broussard by restraining her and preventing her liberation by holding her in a place where she was not likely to be found; specifically inside a black duffel bag in the trunk of a parked vehicle," police said in the affidavit.

So - if she was restrained in the duffel bag in the trunk of the parked vehicle, and that's where the "place of death" was claimed to be by the medical examiner, it seems IMO that that is where she probably died. No?

Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences
Case Number: ML19-4432
Case Num: ML19-4432
Last Name: BROUSSARD
First Name: HEIDI
NOK Relationship: PARENTS
Certificate of Death*: Not Ready
Cause of Death Pending: No
Certificate of Death Amendment: N/A
EDR: 44444625215
Manner of Death: Homicide
Place of Death: TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX
Report Completed: No
Ready for Transport: Ready
Primary Cause of Death: Ligature strangulation

Last edited:
rs/bbm. Thanks, Seattle.

The Harris County Medical Examiner's Office's report cited homicide by ligature strangulation, with the place of death as the "trunk of vehicle Houston TX".

"Magen Fieramusca abducted Heidi Broussard by restraining her and preventing her liberation by holding her in a place where she was not likely to be found; specifically inside a black duffel bag in the trunk of a parked vehicle," police said in the affidavit.

So - if she was restrained in the duffel bag in the trunk of the parked vehicle, and that's where the "place of death" was claimed to be by the medical examiner, it seems IMO that that is where she died.

Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences
Case Number: ML19-4432
Case Num: ML19-4432
Last Name: BROUSSARD
First Name: HEIDI
NOK Relationship: PARENTS
Certificate of Death*: Not Ready
Cause of Death Pending: No
Certificate of Death Amendment: N/A
EDR: 44444625215
Manner of Death: Homicide
Place of Death: TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX
Report Completed: No
Ready for Transport: Ready
Primary Cause of Death: Ligature strangulation

Take note the place of death where ME pronounced HB dead is not to be confused with where she was murdered. I believe the charging documents for murder will provide more clarity on the criminal act beyond the citation to support kidnapping.

moo

Take note the place of death where ME pronounced HB dead is not to be confused with where she was murdered. I believe the charging documents for murder will provide more clarity on the criminal act beyond the citation to support kidnapping.

moo
Interesting. So her stated place of death is different than her place of murder? It must mean "where she was found dead," then.

I know (like me) you follow a lot of cases, but you've been at this much more longer and with far more cases than I have, so I'll defer to your comment. :)

Last edited:
I actually meant Heidi's car. I did initially think that car was where she was killed, - many of us thought that initially - seat was pushed back, etc - but we learned that was not so. LE has said she was killed in the back seat of the car (MF's car) in which she was found -and they know much more than we do!

Do wonder what happened before that though which is why I wish they had tested Heidi's car for evidence.

Is more information other than the arrest warrants been released that I've missed? I did not know that law enforcement has done a follow-up and stated she was killed in the backseat.

I missed that LE finally had a location of where HB was killed. When did they release that -- link, please!

I can’t find any info about HB being murdered in the backseat....

.... whoa.....she was strangled in the back seat of MF’s car? ....

Does anyone know where it states there was a driver (not MF) of the “getaway car” & the statement from LE that HB was killed in the backseat of MF’s car? (Re: post 315)
After looking thru almost every doc on the timeline thread I can’t find info on either.

I'm more interested in the posts citing "HB was killed in the backseat of the car." My recollection is that LE does not know where HB was killed, -- and a factor in why no arrest for her murder as of yet.

..... There's been no report or confirmation where HB was strangled/murdered, which jurisdiction will apply, and no murder charges have been filed as of this date.

rs/bbm. Thanks, Seattle. The Harris County Medical Examiner's Office's report cited homicide by ligature strangulation, stating the place of death as the "trunk of vehicle Houston TX".

So - if she was restrained in the duffel bag in the trunk of the parked vehicle, and that's where the "place of death" was claimed to be by the medical examiner, it seems IMO that that is where she probably died. No? ....
I think many of us are interested and have been asking to know where you got the information you stated as fact in your earlier post #290 as quoted above, which read: "LE has said she was killed in the back seat of the car (MF's car) in which she was found -and they know much more than we do!", which is different from the 'place of death' as indicated on the ME report. imo.

I think many of us are interested and have been asking to know where you got the information you stated as fact in your earlier post #290 as quoted above, which read: "LE has said she was killed in the back seat of the car (MF's car) in which she was found -and they know much more than we do!", which is different from the 'place of death' as indicated on the ME report. imo.
Imo this was resolved & merely a mistake.

Actually it doesn't say that "Magen" or anyone else (except the woman holding the baby) ever got back in the car at all.
So true. Idk if elaboration was intentionally omitted or if the witness didn’t actually see the person get in, maybe assuming both doors closed since car drove away.
Hopefully in a couple weeks we will learn a few new deets.

I am not sure what is worse....the rumor tornado that was going on several threads ago.....or the sound of crickets in this case right now. :( I am sure that Heidi's family and friends are very wary about who to trust these days.

Just thinking of Heidi's children today and hoping that SC is managing the challenges of being a single, grieving father right now and also hoping that he has loads of support to navigate in the weeks and months ahead.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member