Found Deceased CA - Alex Holden, 25, Sacramento, 31 Dec 2019

Sorry to ask this on Alex's thread, but does anyone know what's happened to the thread for 12 year old suspicious death? It's completely disappeared from all my lists and I don't know if it's just me?

Again apologies for posting this here, not sure how else to ask.

So I guess out of all the video LE pulled, they found nothing?!

If this is true, I can't help but think he went on the trail. But I can't believe there's enough booze that would have made him take the dangerous path at night?

If for some reason he was mugged and hurt by a camper, would they realize the value of his credit card? He had cash on him but would that be enough?

Did they get his phone records? Could he have called someone while on his way out of the apartment to come pick him up that night?

Depending on the conversation he had with his gf, why would she try to immediately call him? Why not go back to bed, hope he sleeps it off and talk to him in the morning. Was she afraid he'd hurt himself or did she really think he'd walk on the river trail?

So I guess out of all the video LE pulled, they found nothing?!

If this is true, I can't help but think he went on the trail. But I can't believe there's enough booze that would have made him take the dangerous path at night?

If for some reason he was mugged and hurt by a camper, would they realize the value of his credit card? He had cash on him but would that be enough?

Did they get his phone records? Could he have called someone while on his way out of the apartment to come pick him up that night?

Depending on the conversation he had with his gf, why would she try to immediately call him? Why not go back to bed, hope he sleeps it off and talk to him in the morning. Was she afraid he'd hurt himself or did she really think he'd walk on the river trail?

Wait, did I miss something? Where is it said that the gf tried to call after he left?

I've been partway down the path in daylight on one of our visits to the California offspring. It didn't look dangerous. I believe people who say that it is and wouldn't have gone on it by myself, but then I'm a short out of shape granny. A young guy 6'2" and wiry muscular is going to have a different definition of what constitutes a dangerous environment. He might have run into trouble from overconfidence but I doubt if danger even crossed his mind on that path.

Sorry to ask this on Alex's thread, but does anyone know what's happened to the thread for 12 year old suspicious death? It's completely disappeared from all my lists and I don't know if it's just me?

Again apologies for posting this here, not sure how else to ask.
I wondered the same thing!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back