GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if KK is nervous. The days leading up to this have to be really stressful. I can't even imagine it.... She has to be kicking herself for being so stupid for doing his dirty work. You wonder if she still loves him. He would kill her if he could.

I wonder if KK is nervous. The days leading up to this have to be really stressful. I can't even imagine it.... She has to be kicking herself for being so stupid for doing his dirty work. You wonder if she still loves him. He would kill her if he could.

Yep, KK should borrow Patrick's bullet proof vest and the sidewalk tent as I won't be surprised if he's making updated paper towel plans for her.

I'm wondering if any family showed up at the ranch to spend Thanksgiving or Christmas with MaF?

Well, we all know there's ONE family member who definitely make it to the franch festivities this year.

And he won't be putting in an appearance in future years, either.

Not to worry, though: He'll probably send her homemade Christmas cards every year.

Made out of paper towels, of course.

#Flushwhendone

Last edited:
Once again,
9 days until KK hopefully is handed the full weight of what the law allows for all she did and did not do, like trying to kill KB 3 times and not preventing an innocent woman from being brutally murdered. I hope and pray Judge Sells delivers the full punishment for the charge against her, 3 years. Anything less would be a slap in the face to the Berreths. Judge Sells needs to deliver a strong message to KK and also to the Berreths. Their daughter mattered! We the people want to see justice delivered although we all know she deserves so much more and will likely not serve the full 3 years. Looking forward to that day! KK has been free too, too long!!

e144.png
4805.gif
7023.gif
4750.gif

Wondering what big plans KK has for her final weekend before sentencing.....She deserves more time than 3 years!

There’s a Sonic about 20 minutes from her house, so I imagine she’ll eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner there.

As much as I’d love to hear about her choking to death on chili cheese dog, I hope she makes it safely to Colorado, and is sentenced to the max.

If he had gotten away with this murder, I think he would have killed KK next. He'd have to, since she knew too much.

I doubt it was Kelsey, it's stated here as a single skeleton. Skeleton found in Colorado Springs park confirmed as human remains

Thank you so much @lindaromas for this update. Yes, that photo looks much larger than ‘remains’. Perhaps a missing hiker? We know that’s not Kelsey, since monster PF and his gal pal KK reduced Kelsey to mere ash in the fire.

The first article was so poorly written, no mention of a full skeleton. Really makes me miss Sam at KOAA with his fine reporting.

Looking forward to January 28, where Justice-Part 2 will be delivered to Krystal. A 3 year sentence won’t be enough justice, but it’s what they have to work with. Please bring it on, Judge Sells!

Thank you so much @lindaromas for this update. Yes, that photo looks much larger than ‘remains’. Perhaps a missing hiker? We know that’s not Kelsey, since monster PF and his gal pal KK reduced Kelsey to mere ash in the fire.

The first article was so poorly written, no mention of a full skeleton. Really makes me miss Sam at KOAA with his fine reporting.

Looking forward to January 28, where Justice-Part 2 will be delivered to Krystal. A 3 year sentence won’t be enough justice, but it’s what they have to work with. Please bring it on, Judge Sells!
I'm missing Sam's reporting in Colorado, but I'm still following him on his journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk