Found Deceased CA - Alex Holden, 25, Sacramento, 31 Dec 2019

I hate the term "emotional conversation" because it reminds me of Chris Watts...and C. Watt's makes me furious.

With the items he took...it really seems that he intended to leave voluntarily. I think this might just be wishful thinking on my part tho. I hope that they find him soon.

I'm inclined to this interpretation also.

IDK, it seems like he left with what he would normally keep in his pockets. Cards, phone, keys, airpods, some cash. His 1 hr possible walking route takes him by several businesses, yet he's not seen on surveillance cams. So curious.
Unfortunately, I get the feeling AH will be found someplace that's already been searched. Hoping it will be sooner than later. Twenty-one days is a terribly long time to be out of touch. MOO

I hate the term "emotional conversation" because it reminds me of Chris Watts...and C. Watt's makes me furious.

With the items he took...it really seems that he intended to leave voluntarily. I think this might just be wishful thinking on my part tho. I hope that they find him soon.

My thoughts as well when I heard that phrase used.

This early article is a little different. I thought he got home at 11:30 pm.

Amazon employee, 25, son of 2 Missouri judges goes missing in California on New Year's Eve

"Holden's girlfriend, Kennedi Perri, said she last saw him shortly before 2:30 a.m. on I Street near 22nd Street as he was leaving their apartment

The 25-year-old "went out with some of his friends, just gotten back from the bar,” Perri told Fox 40. “I had to be up early, so he did wake me up. So we had some conversation.”

What exactly was this “emotional” discussion about? How emotional? I can’t imagine LE would accept this explanation of their last conversation as vague as it is? They must know more. MOO

What exactly was this “emotional” discussion about? How emotional? I can’t imagine LE would accept this explanation of their last conversation as vague as it is? They must know more. MOO
Oh I believe 100% that LE knows the nature of the conversation. For whatever reason there have been zero further details about that conversation released to the public- and that’s with many many people asking over and over again on the Reddit and Facebook groups (where family and friends post).

To an outsider like myself it’s really frustrating not to have more information about that conversation because I feel like it would help narrow down scenarios and locations and manners of “disappearing” as people searched for him and deployed all of these resources. But LE and family/friends (who are no doubt being advised by LE) do not feel the same.

MOO.

Gf says he definitely intended to leave voluntarily.

So I guess out of all the video LE pulled, they found nothing?!

If this is true, I can't help but think he went on the trail. But I can't believe there's enough booze that would have made him take the dangerous path at night?

If for some reason he was mugged and hurt by a camper, would they realize the value of his credit card? He had cash on him but would that be enough?

Did they get his phone records? Could he have called someone while on his way out of the apartment to come pick him up that night?

Depending on the conversation he had with his gf, why would she try to immediately call him? Why not go back to bed, hope he sleeps it off and talk to him in the morning. Was she afraid he'd hurt himself or did she really think he'd walk on the river trail?

I'm totally bothered by this. They've scanned all (or hopefully most) of the available video footage that would have shown him walking on his way to the bike trail. They never found any evidence he walked there.

But they're immediately leaping to "he must be someone on the trail."

If there's no evidence he GOT to the trail, how do you assume he was there?

I'm totally bothered by this. They've scanned all (or hopefully most) of the available video footage that would have shown him walking on his way to the bike trail. They never found any evidence he walked there.

But they're immediately leaping to "he must be someone on the trail."

If there's no evidence he GOT to the trail, how do you assume he was there?
Even if he left his apartment and walked 10 minutes in any direction, I feel like there would have been at least one location that had footage. The fact that there is no footage anywhere of him is very perplexing and scary.

Even if he left his apartment and walked 10 minutes in any direction, I feel like there would have been at least one location that had footage. The fact that there is no footage anywhere of him is very perplexing and scary.
My opinion only:

He walked out of his apartment and within a block or so (no cameras right there) got into someone's car.

My opinion only:

He walked out of his apartment and within a block or so (no cameras right there) got into someone's car.
Very possible—but what is the likelihood it was someone that would harm him and cover it so well?

Has there been any discussion about security footage from inside the bars he was at with friends and what his demeanor was like?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back