FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kesse's revealed that not only did investigators only interviewed the workers who spoke English.

- There's also information regarding the time Jennifer's cell phone was shut off.

- And investigators discovered there was an empty condo next to Jennifer's room which was found UNLOCKED and it is believed that someone stole the complexes master key.

I think the information about the apartment found unlocked next to Jennifer's is an extremely important fact. It's most likely IMO that someone was squatting in that apartment for the sole purpose of watching Jennifer Kesse. He would have been right there next to her. I mean right there!

A perfect way to observe someones routine and watch their comings and goings, including obviously what time Jennifer usually leaves for work etc.

The Kesse's revealed that not only did investigators only interviewed the workers who spoke English.

- There's also information regarding the time Jennifer's cell phone was shut off.

- And investigators discovered there was an empty condo next to Jennifer's room which was found UNLOCKED and it is believed that someone stole the complexes master key.

I think the information about the apartment found unlocked next to Jennifer's is an extremely important fact. It's most likely IMO that someone was squatting in that apartment for the sole purpose of watching Jennifer Kesse. He would have been right there next to her. I mean right there!

A perfect way to observe someones routine and watch their comings and goings, including obviously what time Jennifer usually leaves for work etc.
Hey Murkywaters - where’s the best place to see the latest Kesse family updates? I’m on their FB and Insta pages... somewhere else? I’d like to see their updates as they release into about what they’re finding in the files as they go through them. Thanks!

Hey Murkywaters - where’s the best place to see the latest Kesse family updates? I’m on their FB and Insta pages... somewhere else? I’d like to see their updates as they release into about what they’re finding in the files as they go through them. Thanks!

I got the information from this recent news report.

However, you can follow the Find Jennifer Kesse Facebook page

Woah, additional details regarding what sparked the tip.

Family of woman missing since 2006 refocuses search after new tip

Drew Kesse said the family received a break in the case when a woman came forward about "something weird" she witnessed 13 years ago by Lake Fischer -- about 1.3 miles away from where Jennifer Kesse was last seen.

"The woman said she saw a truck pull up and a person took out an eight-foot long carpet, dumped it and hurried up and left," Drew Kesse said.

The dogged father informed his investigation team that deployed "the best dog team" to scour the lake with hopes to find any traces of his daughter. "We found hits," Drew Kesse said.

Drew Kesse said they reluctantly reached out to the local police department, the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"They worked their teams, had four dogs and they didn't have any hits," Drew Kesse said. "There is a body in that lake, but the Orange County Police Department said there is nothing there. There is something very wrong here."

Request for comment from the Orange County Sheriff's Office about the conflicting findings at the lake was not immediately returned.

"The search is ongoing," the Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesperson said in an email to ABC News.

Jennifer Kesse disappearance: Nothing found in search of Gotha lake

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – A tip in the Jennifer Kesse disappearance case that led investigators to search an Orange County lake for days turned out to be a dead end.

Drew Kesse told News 6 the search on the south side of Lake Fischer, next to the Braemar neighborhood, ended Friday night and nothing was found. Crews spent about two days searching the body of water.

Drew Kesse said he will stop at nothing to find his daughter, who went missing in Orlando in January 2006 when she was 24 years old. Her car was found about a mile away from where she lived, but more than a decade later, she has not been found.

The tip in the most recent search was submitted to the Kesse family as they battled in court to get unredacted police records related to the disappearance.

"This (search) was seven months in the making," Drew Kesse said.

He said Friday that he has no intention of giving up hope. He implored the public to do the same.

We ask the public please stick with us, please believe in us. Believe in Jennifer, and if you know something and have called something in before that you think has not been worked, give us a call," Drew Kesse said.

Anyone with information about the disappearance is asked to call the family tip line at 941-201-4009.

Cell tower question.

*I apologize if this has been asked previously. Also this question isn't even specific to this case alone.

Is it possible to get data off the towers, of every phone that pinged on it at a specific time?

Then would it be possible to sort those numbers, cross reference them to the accounts, and even track numbers that are associated with suspicious accounts from tower to tower?

Cell tower question.

*I apologize if this has been asked previously. Also this question isn't even specific to this case alone.

Is it possible to get data off the towers, of every phone that pinged on it at a specific time?

Then would it be possible to sort those numbers, cross reference them to the accounts, and even track numbers that are associated with suspicious accounts from tower to tower?

Yes. But, a monumental task if it's a busy metro area.

The level of LE negligence in this case is suprising, not quite enough to be called a "cover-up" but close.
I listened to the Unconcluded podcast and came away with the following:

- Jennifer's best friend said that Jennifer complained about the immigrant workers and said they were "creepy". Nothing else about people at work or jennifer's ex-boyfriends etc....
- Jennifer's brother said something recently about "political correctness" having held back LE investigation.
- Eyewitnesses have tried to provide tips over the years but they were ignored every time.
- There was a certain section of video missing the camera systems that cought the POI, often described as a small hispanic person.

It seems like the police quickly realized that the suspect(s) was likely among the local undocumented workers, didn't want to open that can of worms.

I just watched the Up and Vanished episode on Jennifer’s case. Some very interesting and new information was discussed.

Here’s a recap. It's gonna be long so i am going to split it into two posts.

Happenings before Jennifer disappeared.

As we all know, Jennifer was unhappy with the workers in her complex as they made her feel uncomfortable. A friend interviewed stated that Jennifer did not like them doing maintenance in her condo and preferred them to do it when she was gone.

A disturbing piece of information that i haven't heard before is that one of the reasons Jennifer was uncomfortable with the workers is because they would come to her apartment and do a half *advertiser censored* job. Joyce stated the workers would periodically do paint touch ups in one room instead of doing the complete condo, as a means to come back.

Two weeks before Jennifer’s vacation to St Croix, the workers returned to do more touch up work while Jennifer was on the phone to her father, Drew advised Jennifer to give them a piece of Tupperware and have them put the paint in it so she could do it herself. Jennifer did that, and the workers argued with her saying that you can’t do that because it would ruin the paint.

The day Jennifer disappeared.

Former Orlando PD police detective Joel Wright was interviewed for the program. He stated he believes Jennifer woke up and got ready for work and likely made it down the stairs and probably made it to her car when she was abducted. He believes the abduction took place at approximately 7:30 am.

Joel Wright stated he believes the abduction took place in the morning due to a tip he received on Thursday the day Jennifer’s car was found, the tip came from people who lived across the street from Jennifer’s condo complex, they reported that they believe they saw Jennifer’s car on Tuesday morning driving erratically out of the complex sometime after 7:30 am.

When Jennifer’s brother arrived at her condo complex he saw the workers parked in a white van right next to where Jennifer’s parking spot was. When Logan knocked on the window, they ignored him completely and did not respond to him at all. Logan was able to speak with a guy named Ben who was the head of maintenance, he reported he was very rude and sketchy.

Last edited:
The investigation

When asked about the surveillance footage and the POI former detective Joel Wright stated he had a source that used to be a housekeeper in the condo complex. This housekeeper has never seen a photo of the POI before, when shown the photograph of the POI the housekeeper replied ‘’that looks like Chino’’

After receiving this information Wright went back to his office and typed the word ‘’Chino’’ into the tracking system and discovered that sure enough, a tip had come in from the first week of the investigation from someone saying that a person known as Chino is involved in Jennifer’s disappearance.

At the time of Jennifer’s abduction, Chino was known to be living and working Jennifer’s condo complex. Chino wasn’t interviewed until Joel considered him a suspect in 2008.

In order to find out who Chino was, Joel returned to the complex and shown one of the remaining workers a photograph and asked which one was Chino. The worker was able to pick Chino out right away. Wright discovered that Chino was known to be working with the head of maintenance ''Ben'' the worker that Logan had an argument with the morning Jennifer disappeared.

Wright was able to speak with Ben and he admitted that both he and Chino worked in Jennifer’s condo the week before Jennifer went on her vacation.

Joel Wright stated that Chino was once in prison for a sexual battery case involving a minor. Wright stated the FBI gave Chino a polygraph and he passed with flying colors. Joel doesn’t know where either of the men are right now.

aUzfETn.png

Photograph of Chino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members