NV NV - Antelope, WhtFem 20-35, UP9027, nude in cave, clothing/items nearby, dental restorations Sep'86

That..., Has to be the weirdest story/excuse/reason I've ever heard for 'I don't know where they are/what happened'
she was 'abducted' by Bigfoot? o.o;; Dun get me wrong I'm into Cryptozoology but still...
^Theresa Ann Bier's 'missing circumstances'
Other than that they all look like good/interesting matches.

That..., Has to be the weirdest story/excuse/reason I've ever heard for 'I don't know where they are/what happened'
she was 'abducted' by Bigfoot? o.o;; Dun get me wrong I'm into Cryptozoology but still...
^Theresa Ann Bier's 'missing circumstances'
Other than that they all look like good/interesting matches.

I kind of assumed it was a crazy story to cover up that he killed her. Unless he went so crazy that she ran away and got lost or something.

Most likely but still.., I can imagine the LE involved acting all professional and responding with,
Right..., I'll add that to the case file.

While secretly wishing they could reply with 'okay. I'll add this to my 'BS' file right under case #1933 where a man claimed his fiance was eaten by the Loch Ness Monster...:rolleyes:

I know I would want to reply that way but I'd have to keep it to myself. xP

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Rochelle Maria Ihm (20 years old)
Disappeared in Phoenix Arizona on July 13th 1986 (10 weeks prior to body discovery)
5' 3" - 5' 4" 98 - 108 lbs
Spend a weekend in Phoenix, then was supposedly dropped of at bus station to get bus back home to San Diego. No reports of her getting on a bus however.
She was diabetic, which can cause peptic (stomach) ulcers. Possible reason for death as well - no insulin.

Small update: I reported the three potential matches to the NamUs contact (Rick Jones), am awaiting a response. Hopefully submitting potential matches is better than not submitting at all.

Dont think Rick Jones is coroner investigator there anymore.

Dont think Rick Jones is coroner investigator there anymore.
Ah, well crap. Maybe that's why I didn't get a response? It's weird how the contact information wasn't updated, if he had left the coroner investigator position before I sent my e-mail. Maybe it just isn't updated too often. Or the e-mail isn't really used anymore. Probably should've just gone with a phone call. /shrug

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Rochelle Maria Ihm (20 years old)
Disappeared in Phoenix Arizona on July 13th 1986 (10 weeks prior to body discovery)
5' 3" - 5' 4" 98 - 108 lbs
Spend a weekend in Phoenix, then was supposedly dropped of at bus station to get bus back home to San Diego. No reports of her getting on a bus however.
She was diabetic, which can cause peptic (stomach) ulcers. Possible reason for death as well - no insulin.
She does look a lot like her and hasn’t been ruled out. Doe had all her teeth, I thought maybe Rochelle was missing some in front, but she’s not. It’s just the way her teeth grew. I think it’s worth submitting.

Rochelle Maria Ihm – The Charley Project

Where have seen a sapphire ring with clear stones surrounding it? o_O Or was it here? lol I cant remember but seems like I’ve read the description before..

She does look a lot like her and hasn’t been ruled out. Doe had all her teeth, I thought maybe Rochelle was missing some in front, but she’s not. It’s just the way her teeth grew. I think it’s worth submitting.

Rochelle Maria Ihm – The Charley Project

Where have seen a sapphire ring with clear stones surrounding it? o_O Or was it here? lol I cant remember but seems like I’ve read the description before..

Yeah, and recently.

Yeah, and recently.
I try to bookmark the missing/UID profiles that have a stand out detail, but I can’t find the sapphire ring. I know I’ve seen it. And the 8 clear stones. Not an uncommon piece of jewelry necessarily, but the very reason I try to bookmark certain cases! :thinking:

Rochelle Ihm (posts up thread) was submitted if I read correctly but was she ruled out?

Has anyone suggested Cynthia Jabour? According to the Charley Project she was last seen in Las Vegas in October of 1980. She had a date with her boyfriend and planned to end the relationship. The boyfriend, Robert Weeks, is suspected to have killed Cynthia, as well as his former girlfriend Carol Ann Riley, ex wife Patricia Weeks, and business associate James Shaw, and placed them in mine shafts.

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 10.34.21 AM.png9027_38592.jpg

Has anyone suggested Cynthia Jabour? According to the Charley Project she was last seen in Las Vegas in October of 1980. She had a date with her boyfriend and planned to end the relationship. The boyfriend, Robert Weeks, is suspected to have killed Cynthia, as well as his former girlfriend Carol Ann Riley, ex wife Patricia Weeks, and business associate James Shaw, and placed them in mine shafts.

View attachment 384919View attachment 384920
IMO, the time between when Jabour was last seen and when our Doe was found is too long. I also am skeptical that Jabour has the pronounced nasal hump that the Doe has.

View attachment 384919View attachment 384920

I don't think this could be Cynthia. She was already 47 yrs when she went missing in 1980 and would have been approx. 53 yrs. when this Jane Doe was found. Jane is estimated to be between 20 and 35 and even if you stretch that range a bit Cynthia simply seems to be to old for being this Jane Doe.

IMO, the time between when Jabour was last seen and when our Doe was found is too long. I also am skeptical that Jabour has the pronounced nasal hump that the Doe has.
I have been looking up the Patricia Weeks case and the nameus unidentified body found May 15 1968 case number 68-47192. The unidentified woman was weighted down in the Mississippi River. Since Patricia Weeks last contact was 4/25/1968 and the unidentified body was found May 15 1968 along a major interstate. Something to look into

I noticed that on Page 1 someone thought that her height and weight must be way out because she was wearing size 9 jeans. Size 9 in 1986 was the equivalent of our size 5-7; also, if she was homeless she might have been wearing jeans bought in the late 70s or early 80s, and size 9 in 1980 would be the equivalent of our size 3-5. In addition, if she got her clothes from a charity her jeans could have been a size too big.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back