Found Deceased CA - Alex Holden, 25, Sacramento, 31 Dec 2019

Just a 'wonder why' comment. Someone on another site posted about a "different" missing person being reported on 12/31/19 at 2:13 a.m. in the same area. Intriguing.

But I checked, and it lists the same case number as for Alex. Don't have a clue why it would have been entered as missing from 2:13 a.m.

If anyone would like to see the midtown crime map for that day, the link is below. You do have to set the date parameters and then add "other" to the event type.

LexisNexis® Community Crime Map

Just a 'wonder why' comment. Someone on another site posted about a "different" missing person being reported on 12/31/19 at 2:13 a.m. in the same area. Intriguing.

But I checked, and it lists the same case number as for Alex. Don't have a clue why it would have been entered as missing from 2:13 a.m.

If anyone would like to see the midtown crime map for that day, the link is below. You do have to set the date parameters and then add "other" to the event type.

LexisNexis® Community Crime Map
missing.png
Thanks CB73. I made a screen shot of the page for you. hth

Doesn't work that way in Sacramento, they put a 3 day notice to tow your car if you are parked on the street too long.

It is true that Sacramento lets you park only for 72 hours on city streets. Even in front of your own home. In my experience they usually only enforce that ordinance if someone complains.

As others have posted the real problem with parking in the same spot for an extended period in midtown is that the city has no parking from 8:am to noon one day a week for street cleaning/refuse pickup. If you don't move you get a ticket. If you don't pay the tickets you get the boot. I lived 27 years 3 blocks from Alex's apartment.
72-HOUR PARKING CODE ORDINANCE
Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street, in the same location, for more than 72 hours per Sacramento City Code 10.36.080(A)(1). Vehicles with Disabled Placards or Disabled Person license plates are also required to abide by this code.

Regulations & Violations - City of Sacramento

Just saw this thread and jumping in.
I am a runner and will go for a New Years run just past midnight, but with others. So not too weird there for avid runners.

While it’s most likely he got attacked by trail dwellers, he is the son of two Judges. Could he have been attacked by someone angry at one of the Judges?

This must be torture for his family and loved ones. Prayers for them...sigh. I hate these men near water threads.

amateur opinion and speculation

Does anyone know how far this is from where Alex's phone last pinged?
A ways from where it pinged, but sadly, very close to where he was supposed to have been walking if he was taking the bike trail to Natomas.

There's also a good chance that it will be a homeless person. Hopefully there will be an update soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back