CA - Kobe Bryant, 41, daughter GiGi, 13, & 7 others die in helicopter crash, Calabasas, 26 Jan 2020

Oh my God. Makes sense, they said right away that his wife wasn't on board. I kind of assumed that the other four were the pilot, and other people that worked for him. If all the 5 passengers died, including Kobe, and his four daughters were on board... he was piloting the helicopter?

What? Haven't heard that, only that the 4 others are still not being named. I hope that's not true.
Haven’t “read” it but they interrupted the ProBowl and said Kobe was among his 4 daughters on board. I hope it was bad reporting but then specifically said Vanessa was not on board. I had to rewind it.

A call for a downed helicopter in Calabasas went out at 10:01 a.m. local time, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. People who were out mountain biking in the area and reported the downed helicopter.

"Unfortunately there were no survivors," Los Angeles County Fire Captain Tony Imbrenda told reporters Sunday.
NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dead in LA-area helicopter crash - KWWL

It’s believed the 41-year-old’s wife and four daughters were not with him at the time of the crash.
Kobe Bryant reportedly killed in helicopter crash in Los Angeles

What? Haven't heard that, only that the 4 others are still not being named. I hope that's not true.
Haven’t “read” it but they interrupted the ProBowl and said Kobe was among his 4 daughters on board. I hope it was bad reporting but then specifically said Vanessa was not on board. I had to rewind it.

His daughters are young. Oldest 16 I believe, next 13, one is only 2 years old and the other is about 6 months. Would they be on a helicopter with him that young? I hope it's not true.

Several media outlets, including ABC 7 Los Angeles, Variety and the New York Post are reporting that Bryant and at least four other people were traveling when a fire broke out on board, “sending the helicopter spiraling from the sky.”

TMZ was the first outlet to report Bryant’s death. There were no survivors.

Bryant was a 18-time NBA All-Star, five-time NBA champion and considered to be one of the greatest basketball players of all-time.

Bryant is survived by his wife, Vanessa, and their four daughters, Gianna, Natalia, Bianca and Capri.
NBA legend Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash | FOX 28 Spokane

Oh my God. Makes sense, they said right away that his wife wasn't on board. I kind of assumed that the other four were the pilot, and other people that worked for him. If all the 5 passengers died, including Kobe, and his four daughters were on board... he was piloting the helicopter?
Apparently he flew that helicopter around as a way of transportation bc of traffic. So idk. Was he flying it??

A call for a downed helicopter in Calabasas went out at 10:01 a.m. local time, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. People who were out mountain biking in the area and reported the downed helicopter.

"Unfortunately there were no survivors," Los Angeles County Fire Captain Tony Imbrenda told reporters Sunday.
NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dead in LA-area helicopter crash - KWWL

It’s believed the 41-year-old’s wife and four daughters were not with him at the time of the crash.
Kobe Bryant reportedly killed in helicopter crash in Los Angeles
Twitter broadcasters are being irresponsible reporting that his daughters were with him. One is only a baby, so I doubt they were on the helicopter.

I haven’t read it was his daughters on board. I pray that is a rumor. I believe he flew his own helicopter (I recall a scene where Scott on the Kardashian’s wanted to install a heliport in his own backyard like Kobe).

From what I have read, the helicopter was returning Kobe to his home in Calabasas from the Staples Center in downtown LA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back