Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.
That would be, his and JDs house, where JD lived for 5 years, with the 5 kids, with the mortgage paid by her mother GF since JD moved out due to FD moving his paramour in, the house where FD threatened JD and kept an unregistered gun, and wouldn’t let JD have a bathroom of her own despite the 7 bathrooms in the house.

So um, maybe the memorial was placed there because people who live in the area knew JD and the kids, and feel sad about the tragedy that’s befallen the family, and want to remember their neighbor and the toll that domestic violence takes even in picture perfect wealthy CT neighborhoods like theirs.

Maybe it doesn’t matter if/that FD killed JD (but of course he did) to the memorial since it’s a memorial to a former neighbor and mother who has been missing for 8 months now and people want to keep her memory alive.

“Taunting”would seem and odd reaction to such a memorial from a man who is innocent of killing his missing wife and mother of his 5 children.
Yup, it’s possible the neighbors put up the memorial

I was thinking No. 2. I've never had poison ivy but looked at images of cases online-- ghastly. Would think there would've been some sign of it on FD bare arms at his first court appearance (in orange jumpsuit). See clear forearms in photo with state trooper bringing him in. I think there would've still been signs of redness and blisters even 10 days later when he bonded out. Didn't notice anything when he wore short sleeved shirt and shorts to jog. So if he got scratches or abrasions on himself from Jennifer or otherwise in the assault, he could scratch himself more, cause redness, rash, to explain the other scratches.

Maybe this will help...From the Hartford Courant, June 9, 2019:

"Sources said police also are trying to determine why Fotis Dulos is covered in a poison ivy rash and where he may have gotten it. They noticed the poison ivy last week when they executed a body search warrant on him and took his DNA."
Police return to Hartford trash plant Sunday in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer

The DNA samples were taken on May 30, 2019. If it was on his legs and torso on the 30th, it wouldn't have shown up in his first arraignment. It was more than a week before he bailed out of jail and could have been treated. Just a thought.

It was in Charlotte Court. Literally right off West Avon Road, take High Gate and it was right off High Gate. Near Avon High School and the library. The Duloses lived in the lovely White House on the 4 home cul de sac. My friends L and S lived on either side. Fotis originally installed his mom Kleopatra in the house across from them, before he gave her 585 Deercliff. According to L, Kleopatra was super sweet and lovely.
I don’t know why my phone capitalizes “White house” ‍♀️
@Jbetty567, is this the street that you are referencing? Just wanted to make sure the map was correct so others here can see what you all are referencing.

Google Maps

Did KM have any Legal involvement since he worked immigration law?

KM didn't close his financial practice and start the immigration practice until June 2019. His partner, Markowitz, retired around the same time.

Just a coincidence or smart planning....I believe Attorney Markowitz said he couldn't find the documents requested by Attorney Weinstein in the civil suit by Gloria Farber. Don't know if Markowitz found those documents before trial in December.

Wow. Code violations?
And she said he was unfaithful?
What year was this, if you know?
MOO.

So interesting to see this timing about 'cheating' but what is interesting is that JFd danced around this issue quite nimbly IMO in her blog. Fd in the Greek interviews said the marriage in his mind was done in 2010 (year I believe Mama Dulos died too I believe).

Sometimes reading certain of the posts you got the feeling she was very much reflecting on her marriage or others and that she was preoccupied with the relationship, but little directly was mentioned. I recall her talking about relationships having an 'ebb and flow' and then at a certain point the blog entries seemed to be more about her personal journey vs the journey she might have been on with her partner.

I found the blog posts interesting for what they didn't say as well as what they did!

MOO

KM didn't close his financial practice and start the immigration practice until June 2019. His partner, Markowitz, retired around the same time.

Just a coincidence or smart planning....I believe Attorney Markowitz said he couldn't find the documents requested by Attorney Weinstein in the civil suit by Gloria Farber. Don't know if Markowitz found those documents before trial in December.
I believe the 'dance' with Atty Markowitz by Atty Weinstein did end up with the files making their way in copied form to Atty Weinstein.

It is interesting though to see the timing of the KM/AM practice being dissolved. No coincidence IMO. KM had handled the GF civil trial matter for Fd all along and IMO pushed a very aggressive delay practice and long non answers to requests for info and no responses to requests as well. The request for the Quickbooks was an ongoing joke and the info took 2 years to show up, even when a hard date for delivery was attached by the Court.

I also wonder if the State did anything recently to safeguard the rest of the FORE files that might have been in the 'safekeeping' of Atty Markowitz? If other federal or state authorities are investigating the FORE/Fd matters (as it seems they just might be) then I would think Atty Markowitz might be a very busy atty. Does anyone know if he really did retire from the CT Bar? My early speculation is that he couldn't wait to retire and hand in his membership as the alternative might have been a very different end for him perhaps knowing what he did about KM and KMs clients!

I do have to say that watching that trial play out and then to see the handling of the case by Judge Noble (motions not responded to in a prompt fashion, the appearance of preferential treatment for Atty. P. with no explanation provided to Atty Weinstein motions, the farce that was allowed to play out with Atty Bowman and MT and on and on), was probably one of the most poorly handled cases I've seen in a very long time in terms of a basic civil case. IMO Judge Noble didn't appear to have control of the case or the players and at no time did he impose any consequences for non compliance, including Fd not showing up for Court or depositions 3 times. I don't believe he is a new Judge but frankly I hope someone senior to him is watching what is going on and evaluating Judge Noble as it seemed about as close to what I imagine the old style "Wild West" being but only set in Hartford!

MOO

Here: 585 Deercliff

Google Maps
Yes. That's where his parents or mother lived.
Did he live there with Jennifer and children for a time? I thought we read that somewhere but maybe not?
Jbetty567 posted that they lived on Charlotte Court in Avon until 2012 and he had his mother living in a house across the street before moving her to Deercliff Rd.
They moved to J4X.
When was Momma run over? Wasn't that in 2010 or later?
Moving Momma to Deercliff gave her more land and privacy but the house was old in comparison to Charlotte Court.
Not that any of this matters in the whole scheme of things.
Just thinking out loud.
MOO.

Maybe this will help...From the Hartford Courant, June 9, 2019:

"Sources said police also are trying to determine why Fotis Dulos is covered in a poison ivy rash and where he may have gotten it. They noticed the poison ivy last week when they executed a body search warrant on him and took his DNA."
Police return to Hartford trash plant Sunday in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer

The DNA samples were taken on May 30, 2019. If it was on his legs and torso on the 30th, it wouldn't have shown up in his first arraignment. It was more than a week before he bailed out of jail and could have been treated. Just a thought.
Here is the info we found previously on the incubation period of poison ivy:

The symptoms vary in severity from person to person. The plant oil can begin to penetrate the skin within 5-10 minutes of contact. Poison ivy rash can appear in as little as 4 hours or as long as 2-3 weeks after exposure. Generally, the first blisters appear within 1-14 days.Jun 21, 2018
healthcenter.indiana.edu › answers › poison ivy

Poison Ivy: IU Health Center

Is there any actual confirmation that MT took a real selfie on May 24th?

JMO

Hmmmmm....good questions @Megnut. On page 12 of the arrest warrant LE goes through her alibi for the day. She does inform them of what she was wearing so she can be identified and mentions photos of herself. It doesn't clearly state these were confirmed.

Arrest Warrant:
c2321ef7-7fbe-4ebf-9064-ff64c9b7bab6.pdf

Is there any actual confirmation that MT took a real selfie on May 24th?

JMO
I think all we know is that LE in AW3 listed the MT activities that SHE believed were her alibi.

My read of AW3 is that LE didn't confirm anything about MT abili.

I'm sure LE has investigated the MT alibi information and perhaps is waiting for trial to confirm or deny it!

Its all a bit like a cliffhanger at this point!

Could MT have been in NC on 5/24?

Did MT drop off and pick off her daughter from school?

Did MT take the selfie at Stop and Shop?

Did MT drop off items left at their party from the night before?

Truly to me it all seems like a continuation of the silly 'Alibi Script' and we all know how well that worked out!

But I am curious to see if even if the laundry list of items on the MT Alibi List were confirmed by LE will we still see her bright and shiny long hair on CCTV in NC or anywhere along the route to/from NC on 5/24?

There are still major unaccounted for gaps in the timeline after AW3 and with all the lying that MT has done, its hard to give any credence IMO to anything she reported to LE.

We will simply have to wait unfortunately to find out more about the MT timeline.

MOO

What is LRR, @Laughing ?
images

....when their mother has been missing for 8 months
....when their Dad is in jail
....when every newspaper in the world prints eye-opening, jaw-dropping, shiver-inducing facts about their parents

We know of Jennifer's 5, and MT's one, that KM has several -- and once the financial mess is combed through, how many will there be?

Praying peace & comfort to the many children so disrupted by these events, and strength for the caring adults around them!

JMHO YMMV LRR

Yes, IMO it was just his latest 4.20 moment....

Investigation is ongoing, KM situation is evolving and Greek friend named in AW3 might just be the tip of the Greek iceberg!

We will have to wait and see but September is IMO highly optimistic but fits with Atty. P. 'latest' narrative that speed is his friend. I kinda see speed being the 'friend' of Atty. P. and Fd here as the more investigative work that happens the deeper Fd and Pattisville sinks into the quicksand that they are in at the moment.

I'm reminded of that very old commercial, "I've fallen and I can't get up".... seems like where Fd and Atty. P. are now. The optics of the memorial dismantling were simply horrific IMO for the defense and frankly it was all made so much worse by the Atty. P. comments dismissing the actions and not recognising it for the violation it was, to say nothing of the deep disrespect it showed from Fd too.

What is so incredible is that Fd inability to control himself for the 5 mins it probably took to dismantle the memorial removed completely any consideration people might have previously given to his comments made in the Dateline, Sarah Wallace and Greek interviews about holding no ill will towards JFd and the total whopper about how they 'never really fought'!

Poof!!!!!!!!!!!!! Up in a cloud of smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fd had a temper tantrum and it showed everyone what those who have been here from the beginning and know the Family Court file inside and out know to be true about Fd!

Watch me and I will show you who I am! Fd when he violated his conditions of release to dismantle the memorial showed the world precisely who and what he is and ditto for Atty. P. Atty. P. IMO tried weakly to backtrack in court from his prior comments made to the Press, but the damage was already done. Personal restraint and discretion seem to be in short supply in Pattisville and I truly believe it will be their absolute downfall.

Yep, it was a bad day for the defense last week but frankly they worked very hard to achieve it IMO and the result was also IMO absolutely deserved. It also resulted in what will no doubt be a growing memorial to JFd not only in Farmington but in other places around the State.

Great work Atty. P., you all scored a total 'own goal' this week!

MOO
I hope NP continues to think that speed is his friend so that Dulos will be serving a life sentence before next Christmas!

BBM.
That would be, his and JDs house, where JD lived for 5 years, with the 5 kids, with the mortgage paid by her mother GF since JD moved out due to FD moving his paramour in, the house where FD threatened JD and kept an unregistered gun, and wouldn’t let JD have a bathroom of her own despite the 7 bathrooms in the house.

So um, maybe the memorial was placed there because people who live in the area knew JD and the kids, and feel sad about the tragedy that’s befallen the family, and want to remember their neighbor and the toll that domestic violence takes even in picture perfect wealthy CT neighborhoods like theirs.

Maybe it doesn’t matter if/that FD killed JD (but of course he did) to the memorial since it’s a memorial to a former neighbor and mother who has been missing for 8 months now and people want to keep her memory alive.

“Taunting”would seem and odd reaction to such a memorial from a man who is innocent of killing his missing wife and mother of his 5 children.
The only person that memorial would taunt would be Jennifer's killer. Otherwise, why does he care so much about it? Dulos' destruction of it is evidence of his guilt and, if I were the prosecutor, I would seek to introduce it at trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151