NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

Poor woman!

? I could be wrong but think the family would welcome the distraction (I mean that in a positive way) and healing of caring for a precious newborn.
It would be very conflicting. The joy of having a new lil one, with the sadness of Dulce being missing. Also, I would think Noema would be at higher risk for developing PPD, under these circumstances. I hope she has the support emotionally, as well as help with caring for her newborn, that she will need. MOO

A body was found in the woods today in Old Bridge NJ- speculation is that it could be missing NJ woman Stephanie Parze as it is only 20 minutes from where she disappeared -(and about two hours north of Bridgeton ) but no confirmation on adult/child male or female as yet. Hopefully some sense of closure for someone’s family

A body was found in the woods today in Old Bridge NJ- speculation is that it could be missing NJ woman Stephanie Parze as it is only 20 minutes from where she disappeared -(and about two hours north of Bridgeton ) but no confirmation on adult/child male or female as yet. Hopefully some sense of closure for someone’s family

Thanks for the update. I'm also following the Parze case so went to that thread, and it sounds like an adult female was recovered. Parze's family has also been searching so hard.

At the Stephanie Parze press conference - her father made an interesting comment- he said 3 out of 4 missing people are found within 90 days. In Stephanie’s case she was found on day 87. Wondering if anyone have access to this type of data- Curious if statistically more or less favorable outcome in those not found within 90 days ?

At the Stephanie Parze press conference - her father made an interesting comment- he said 3 out of 4 missing people are found within 90 days. In Stephanie’s case she was found on day 87. Wondering if anyone have access to this type of data- Curious if statistically more or less favorable outcome in those not found within 90 days ?
There are 90 alone in this list who are still missing in the Philly area, including Dulce. Dulce was added to this FBI list back in September. Not sure what the comparison would be to any number of missing people who were found.

Dulce Maria Alavez joins 9 others from Philly area on FBI list of high-profile missing-person cases

New searched planned - Noema days away from giving birth according latest article

More than 4 months after her disappearance, new searches planned for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez

So there are two upcoming searches of the wooded area behind Dulce's school based on information supplied by a psychic. Does anyone know who this psychic is? Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I am aware that families will go this route when nothing else has produced results. I would probably do the same thing, which unfortunately contributes to the roller coaster of emotions--despair-hope-disappointment-despair. Granted, there are cases of gifted psychics who help police.

The fact that LE have already searched this area behind Dulce's school is notable, and a bit surprising to me. If Dulce was seen at the park--why would she be located behind the school, kind of thinking. It was an aha moment. LE vetted the staff at her school, which is expected, but they also searched the school property. They either were aware of, and trusted this psychic's vision, or they are busting their butts in this case and investigating everyone who knew Dulce and where they live or work.

Based on this one example of LE being one step ahead in searching this property, I am confident that they are doing everything possible to find Dulce and solve her disappearance. jmo

Quote:

Searchers will meet at Buckshutem Road School, which Dulce attended as a kindergartner, at 10:30 a.m. both days and search a wooded area behind the school property.

The idea to search that spot came from information provided by a psychic, Rodriguez said.

Police are not involved in the upcoming searches, but Bridgeton Police Chief Mike Gaimari said they had previously checked the area in question and vetted staffers at Dulce’s school.

New searches planned for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, missing now for over 4 months

So there are two upcoming searches of the wooded area behind Dulce's school based on information supplied by a psychic. Does anyone know who this psychic is? Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I am aware that families will go this route when nothing else has produced results. I would probably do the same thing, which unfortunately contributes to the roller coaster of emotions--despair-hope-disappointment-despair. Granted, there are cases of gifted psychics who help police.

The fact that LE have already searched this area behind Dulce's school is notable, and a bit surprising to me. If Dulce was seen at the park--why would she be located behind the school, kind of thinking. It was an aha moment. LE vetted the staff at her school, which is expected, but they also searched the school property. They either were aware of, and trusted this psychic's vision, or they are busting their butts in this case and investigating everyone who knew Dulce and where they live or work.

Based on this one example of LE being one step ahead in searching this property, I am confident that they are doing everything possible to find Dulce and solve her disappearance. jmo

Quote:

Searchers will meet at Buckshutem Road School, which Dulce attended as a kindergartner, at 10:30 a.m. both days and search a wooded area behind the school property.

The idea to search that spot came from information provided by a psychic, Rodriguez said.

Police are not involved in the upcoming searches, but Bridgeton Police Chief Mike Gaimari said they had previously checked the area in question and vetted staffers at Dulce’s school.

New searches planned for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, missing now for over 4 months

The psychic is named Marcy — I believe she reads in Spanish -but I did see this link the other day where I believe Annie ( the woman who held the 2nd vigil on her property)- recaps the reading in English.
I haven’t had a chance or enough patience to watch it in its entirety yet.

The psychic is named Marcy — I believe she reads in Spanish -but I did see this link the other day where I believe Annie ( the woman who held the 2nd vigil on her property)- recaps the reading in English.
I haven’t had a chance or enough patience to watch it in its entirety yet.

Oops-- I just remembered, and I am pretty sure that WS rules do not allow discussions on psychic's predictions in the cases. Sorry 283, I shouldn't have asked if anyone knew who she was, but thanks for your reply. Your post will likely be deleted by a mod.

Oops-- I just remembered, and I am pretty sure that WS rules do not allow discussions on psychic's predictions in the cases. Sorry 283, I shouldn't have asked if anyone knew who she was, but thanks for your reply. Your post will likely be deleted by a mod.

Oh no worries - I won’t take it personally lol

So there are two upcoming searches of the wooded area behind Dulce's
<snipped by me>
The fact that LE have already searched this area behind Dulce's school is notable, and a bit surprising to me. If Dulce was seen at the park--why would she be located behind the school, kind of thinking.
<snipped by me>
<snipped by me>

I am glad that folks are re-searching areas where it is possible to safely do so. To me, this shows that the community is still ready and willing to help and that they care. There are plenty of cases where remains are found in an area that had been searched before. I would be very surprised if anything turns up, but at least knowing it has been double (or triple) checked helps rule out where Dulce is Not.

All the best to her mother for a safe and healthy delivery and I hope one day there are answers about Dulce.

I just wrote 5 paragraphs and deleted them all.

I’m at a loss at the pure chaos this is spiraling into.
Whom said she was a “party girl”? Because trust me. That’s what we do. Kids or not. And that doesn’t make anyone a bad parent in MY age groups eyes 17-33 y.o.

These YouTube psychics. I’m extremely sensitive to spirit and what I guess the average public would call premonitions. My family are all different degrees of that through dream.
But what I’m not going to do is make a monetized YouTube channel or hold info on a private site through a pay wall (it’s insanity, I actually just came across something like this a few weeks ago).

What I pick up is what I pick up and purely speculation and refuse to lead a family like Dulce’s down a rabbit hole because right now, people are grasping for evidence.

And the people running most of these fb groups that live here, well, some people will do anything for clout (attention).

Andddddd I went right back to nearly 5 paragraphs :/
But hey y’all. I’m still actively browsing on here as a whole, just w.o notifications on for this thread.
Feel free to quote one of my posts for questions/comments/concerns/criticism/shamming/crucification . Ha.

JR’s snide, rude, extremely unfeeling comment here. I can hardly believe it.

"She came out of nowhere. We had another psychic who drove six hours to meet the family twice, but the Mexican community has really engaged into this," Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez said she has struggled to get volunteers to look on weekends but that changed once the psychic posted her video.

"Its crazy how people waited four months to go look and now look for a dead person," she said

Read More:
Family listens to psychic who says girl was raped, killed, buried behind school

"Its crazy how people waited four months to go look and now look for a dead person," she said

The family & the family spokesperson wanted more volunteers; now they have more volunteers. I'm not understanding why she's complaining. The previous searches the last 4 months in wooded areas, in the water, near railroad tracks, etc; were they looking for a live person?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back