CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that dad wouldn't let mom spend time and Roman and even moved from state to state to keep them away from each other, and then, just lets her take him back home is a bit... interesting.

Right, this is what I was thinking.

I'm glad that Dad didn't put up a fight, but think it's like you said... interesting.

It certainly is but I'm hopeful we'll know more soon. In the meantime, I found this video interesting. At the 1:17 min. mark, behind the emergency vehicles there's a hill that has lots of "rocks" on it. Very convenient, if you know what I mean?

Hi, just wondering if you could elaborate? I see the rock wall in the background, but don't know what you mean about it being very convenient. It may be because I am perhaps missing something factual regarding the case?

I’m almost positive that they purchased the home. I say this because Jordan aka Piper(whom the work crews know him as) was contracted as a journeymen electrician with the company JwB that is subcontracted with PG&E/state. he was working pretty closely with a close friend of mine and my boyfriends that was with the same company. - I also found out through inside source that around the time(not sure of exact date but was within the same week maybe even the day of) Roman went missing the entire company was laid off and released of their state/PG&E contracts and all sent home, most back out of state.

He was actually a Journeyman Lineman, not an Electrician. As odd as it seems, if you are a member of IBEW it’s not out of the ordinary or suspicious to travel from state to state. We are a family of 5, with three young kids. My eldest is 6 and has “lived” in 7 states (we travel in a motor home with my husband who is also an IBEW Lineman). We’re on the road almost 1o months out of the year. Most of “us” are and we all homeschool because of it. Being a Lineman is great work, but it’s always temporary, you’re constantly on the move, and it always has a level of uncertainty. It’s also impossible for your spouse to have any kind of “normal” job. With that being said, it’s very weird that they would have bought a house. My husband worked with Jordan all summer, and they all knew they were getting laid off around Christmas time.

Last edited:
He was actually a Journeyman Lineman, not an Electrician. As odd as it seems, if you are a member of IBEW it’s not out of the ordinary or suspicious to travel from state to state. We are a family of 5, with three young kids. My eldest is 6 and has “lived” in 7 states (we travel in a motor home with my husband who is also an IBEW Lineman). We’re on the road almost 1o months out of the year. Most of “us” are and we all homeschool because of it. Being a Lineman is great work, but it’s always temporary, you’re constantly on the move, and it always has a level of uncertainty. It’s also impossible for your spouse to have any kind of “normal” job. With that being said, it’s very weird that they would have bought a house. My husband worked with Jordan all summer, and they all knew they were getting laid off around Christmas time.

Thank you for that insight.

Are there any more stationary jobs that a lineman can easily transition to if they're tired of moving all the time?

Thank you for that insight.

Are there any more stationary jobs that a lineman can easily transition to if they're tired of moving all the time?

Yeah, most guys who are over 50 start working for a local PUD or City. If you aren’t very athletic or motivated you could look at those options earlier. On the flip side, if you have a criminal history, being a union “tramp” Lineman might be your only choice.

Welcome and thank you for the insight, very valuable.
I must have missed where it was said they bought the house on Coloma? I thought it was a rental.

So.... still nothing from LE....

impatient1.gif

So.... still nothing from LE....

impatient1.gif
I know, it's so hard this waiting. I was thinking last night how it took about a month and a bit for the DA to charge MF with the murder of HB. Getting all their ducks in a row. Roman was found on the 13th of Jan., right? Building a strong case takes time even when you know who did it. In this case there may be more of a cover-up depending on how Roman died. I suspect we'll know something within the month, perhaps sooner. It's soooo hard to be patient as we all want someone to be held accountable. Rest in sweet peace little man :(

I know, it's so hard this waiting. I was thinking last night how it took about a month and a bit for the DA to charge MF with the murder of HB. Getting all their ducks in a row. Roman was found on the 13th of Jan., right? Building a strong case takes time even when you know who did it. In this case there may be more of a cover-up depending on how Roman died. I suspect we'll know something within the month, perhaps sooner. It's soooo hard to be patient as we all want someone to be held accountable. Rest in sweet peace little man :(

Thank you, @susiQ for that reminder. It would be easy in our digital world to doubt LE, but as is often said, trust the process.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member