Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the autopsy results came back as testing positive for some sort of toxin, that doesn’t necessarily mean that there would have been an immediate arrest.

You still need to prove who did it, which is why the search warrants may have been executed.

So the lack of an arrest doesn’t tell us much.
I agree with you.
If toxins were found in the autopsy, then the real investigation begins IMO
LE has to now have proof for who did it, and the search warrant wasn’t a coincidence MOO

Did any of the reports say that the search warrant was for the hotel? I just went back and read and the only tweet I see mentioning a search warrant was this one:

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

BREAKING: Source tells me authorities are at the Kauai Beach Resorts in Hawaii, serving a search warrant where Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are believed to be located. #fox10phoenix

8:14 PM · Jan 26, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

This lead us to believe that police were searching the hotel. But a "search warrant" could be for the car only. MOO.

You are correct. It would be useless to search to a hotel where they just arrived!

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree. I think they're dotting their i's and crossing their t's. Looking for confirmation for what they already know.

I can't see any reason to confiscate the car unless it's related to the kids. There's no way a rental could be physically tied to Tammy's death, or Alex's.
I agree!! I think they are putting the heat on them, making them feel uncomfortable- making them sweat if u will. L&D are crapping their pants thinking of what’s next, all while LE is getting their dicks in a row so they can attack when ready. IMO lets hope, right?????

Is there anyway Lori and Chad could have shipped a rental car over from the mainland? Could it actually be a leased car rather than a daily-rate rental like they would get at the airport? Maybe I'm reaching here, but I'm thinking if someone had a leased car and that car was used to disappear the kids, then they might be so stupid as to think they could ship the car to HI to keep driving it until the lease expires and that the car wouldn't be found/searched by ID/AZ police. MOO.

ETA: This company says it's only $1141 to ship a car from Las Vegas to Kauai: Shipping A Car To or From Kauai, HI

Yeah, I agree. I think they're dotting their i's and crossing their t's. Looking for confirmation for what they already know.

I can't see any reason to confiscate the car unless it's related to the kids. There's no way a rental could be physically tied to Tammy's death, or Alex's.
I agree!! I think they are putting the heat on them, making them feel uncomfortable- making them sweat if u will. L&D are crapping their pants thinking of what’s next, all while LE is getting their dicks in a row so they can attack when ready. IMO lets hope, right?????

Adam Herbets on Twitter
The results of Tammy Daybell’s autopsy were privately shared with the family this morning.

I am so beyond curious A) How this was done? B) What it said? C) What do those members of the family do with this information? Does this fracture the relationship to their Dad Chad ..or does this bolster them up for support of him?

Ducks. You meant "ducks", right?? LOL:D

I'm naughty, but this visual is making me LOL. You meant "ducks" perhaps?

Yes !! Oh my!! So embarrassing- DUCKS!!

I laughed so hard I woke my husband up :oops: and then I couldn't explain why I was laughing. :p:D

(PS: you have an hour to edit your posts, so you can still fix it, but maybe you should leave it just so others can get a laugh at the typo. We all need moments of levity in cases this serious. :cool: MOO )

:oops:.....My wife is now rolling around laughing in a very undignified, un-lady-like manner........moooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks