Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yesssss, looks like they are going to have to answer to someone soon! Looks like they took her purse and everything else in her car. If she just had a baggie if cash, I assume they took her purse right? IMO. I couldn’t believe all Lori had to say was “great” - what a horrible person to not even respond to where her kids are !!! If they planned on blaming everything on Alex, at least show some emotion!! Use those acting skills just a lil girl!!

That reporter was tremendous. He was aggressive, and was able to show just how defiant these two are. The only question I wish he asked, was “How many people have you killed?”

Yeah, his questions at the end there sure seemed designed to set them off which, given how closed mouthed they'd been to that point seemed like a good approach. I thought Chad was getting pissed off, but not enough to do anything (more) stupid.

Wow. A lot of nothing said by Chad and Lori, but ...

That we had Nate from East Idaho News there, so he obviously knew this was happening is interesting.

That LE from Idaho were there is pertinent.

"Served with 2 search warrants." One was the vehicle, I assume. What was the other?

I've got to think that they planned this immediately upon getting Tammy's autopsy results back, if not before with the intent on waiting until that point.

He said something about being ordered to appear in front of a judge in Idaho in 5 days with the kids. The text, at least from what I saw, didn't say anything about that, so I'm thinking he either messed up or knows things that he isn't expanding on here, but that comment jumped out as extremely pertinent.

I'm impressed that Chad and Lori kept their cool as well as they did.

Edit: the second warrant was the home or where ever they are living. I finally caught that piece at the very end my second or third time through the video.
So was this the moment Lori found out about showing the kids in Idaho in five days?

Did I hear correctly... Lori was carrying a baggie with money in it? She didn't have a handbag for it or what?

I think the comment above where someone theorized or assumed that LE confiscated her purse and most of the contents, but probably took out selected items that would include whatever cash she had makes sense.

EastIdahoNews.com approached Chad and Lori in the parking lot of the resort after police finished their on-scene work Sunday. We asked several questions, and Lori only responded to one.

When told people in eastern Idaho and across the country are praying for her missing children, she said, “That’s great.”

Law enforcement declined to provide any details about Sunday’s operation, but the Madison County prosecutor is expected to release more information Monday about what’s next in the case.

EastIdahoNews.com will remain in Hawaii and provide additional reports throughout the week.

EXCLUSIVE: Daybells served with search warrants in Hawaii | East Idaho News

BBM. This moment is around 1:10 in the youtube video. It was worth putting on my headphones just to listen to it. Lori's "That's great," could not have sounded less sincere if she tried. It was a very snide or sarcastic "that's great" like she was trying not to break out in laughter. This woman knows exactly what happened to JJ and Tylee (just as LE has said). Her and Chad's expressions say it all. Vile. :mad: MOO.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Yikes!! There is a program called Verified Insider at Websleuths. I'm still kinda new, so I don't know how to apply or anything. It would be to verify that you know Chad, live where you say you live etc., so that we know what you're saying is credible. If true, this is a bit of a bombshell!

Someone will chime in shortly on the "how to".

Last edited by a moderator:

What's interesting to me is that even though they're not talking their facial features and body language are speaking volumes. Chad appears upset (in a mad sort of way, not necessarily sad), distraught, like a deer caught in the headlights, and not sure how to deal with the situation he's suddenly found himself in - his world is beginning to crash in around himself. While Lori, Lori looks just like in the Arizona body cam footage - smug. It's almost as if she is basking and gloating, thriving in the spotlight of attention, above the law, not a care in the world about other people, only herself. MOO. I hope my observations are wrong, for the sake of everyone involved.

So was this the moment Lori found out about showing the kids in Idaho in five days?

I'm assuming not. Which thinking about it a bit more, this has to be public, so I'm going to say whoever wrote the text to go with the video didn't think about it (Nate or maybe not) or if it wasn't Nate may not have know the details, but I'm assuming papers were served demanding that as part of the warrant serving and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks