Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not actually my theory, just saying we have no real evidence to dispute it.

Tylee grew up in Arizona and Texas. I'm quite certain she has been around guns. If CV was being rough with Mom, she could very well have grabbed AC's gun.

Honestly, I don't think if that is what happened her demeanor would be what it was in the bodycam footage so I'm not pitching this theory. Just saying that we are operating on very few facts and other theories could easily fit what we know.
I think if she did fire that gun, it would have been because she was put up to it.

If she was put up to it, then AC would point the finger at her (as that’s the purpose of doing that).

That didn’t happen though, and I definitely don’t see her having done it under any circumstances. Especially considering all that’s gone on.

As it stands, I think she’s missing because she was a liability. And she was a liability, because she knew things.

And saw things.

There’s other possibilities as to why the kids are missing of course, but regardless of that, I’d be beyond surprised if they were still living.

Not a quote I would expect from their attorney. :eek:

It's not in the print story, but in the video report she says, "Now this morning I spoke with Vallow and Daybell's attorney who told me, Sean Bartholick who's here in Rexbug, who told me he's still in communication with Vallow even though she is in Hawaii. He was unable to tell me whether or not she planned on presenting the kids. And that he didn't know where the kids were or if they were even alive."

Police confirm Vallow search warrant served - Local News 8

Wow, that is quite a quote from their attorney...

"...Sean Bartholick who's here in Rexbug, who told me he's still in communication with Vallow even though she is in Hawaii. He was unable to tell me whether or not she planned on presenting the kids. And that he didn't know where the kids were or if they were even alive."

Not a great endorsement by their attorney. Makes me think these poor kids are no longer with us.

If they were, wouldn't Vallow have assured the attorney the kids were alive?

Yeah, that's the problem... I can see her being coaxed/led by her own instincts to follow JJ; but where she really wanted to be, everything else being equal, was HI not AZ.

Yeah, but... I don't think Bartholick presented it that way. I think she asked the questions, and he said either "Yup/Nope"; or possibly "I cannot comment on that", after the questions she posed. I don't think he said the fateful combination "hey, lady, for all I know these kids are deceased"; which is not nearly so bad a situation in lawyer-speak.
Well, if he is asked if knows whether the kids are alive, and he answers that he doesn't, then clearly he doesn't know whether the kids are even alive.

Would you want to go on your honeymoon in Hawaii with a special needs child and a teenager who is quite possibly moody (as teenagers tend to be)? It might be as simple as that in my opinion.
You can go on your honeymoon and leave your children with relatives.
ETA: Much better than murdering your kids.

Last edited:
the lawyer did not mention any desire to wage some constitutional fight on lori and family rights to privacy and pursuit of happiness so i assume that is not what is happening here. so if the children are fine and will be revealed as such on thursday why hasn't lori already done so? everything could have been wrapped up yesterday and lori could carry on with her life in HI.

Does anyone know what was Lori doing in Hawaii for a month in February 2019? Was she on another vacation? Who was paying for it? She took Tylee with her, so it probably wasn't connected to Chad. Where was JJ at that time?
I believe it was the time when JJ was staying with Charles, possibly in Houston, but I'm not certain of that location.

actually check out post #3 for the timeline on this thread ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Well I am glad I kept my earlier speculation to myself! I thought they would never go to Hawaii as you would be trapped on an island, easily tracked and because it is so expensive. Chad certainly looks like he got a head to toe makeover relative to the earlier photos that have been shared.

I am still holding out a little bit of hope that the kids are with someone on the Cox side of the family that have been suspiciously quiet. If LE has already determined that they are not, then I hope Lori is somehow held accountable. I guess we will see what happens on Friday if they don't appear before then.

I am glad that this all finally coming to a head.
BBM. Some from that family might be quiet on their own SM, but leave no doubt elsewhere that they are on the missing children's side.

Does anyone know what was Lori doing in Hawaii for a month in February 2019? Was she on another vacation? Who was paying for it? She took Tylee with her, so it probably wasn't connected to Chad. Where was JJ at that time?
This was part of the 58 days she couldn't be found when Charles filed for divorce. It seems very likely that Charles effectively paid for it since Lori had taken $35,000 from the accounts.

Or more simply, if you think you have nothing to hide, respond (privately of course) with your:
- SSN
- Bank name, login, password, and PIN
- DOB
- Mother's maiden name
- email address
- and every password you have ever used

You don't send those things because they are your secrets. But everytime you use an unencrypted internet connection at home, work, or in public you are freely sharing those secrets with me. You've just been lucky that I'm not a criminal.

We all have things to hide! We all need to use encryption. Failing to do so endangers everyone.
I don't think I would listen to anything Snowdon recommended. MOO.

the lawyer did not mention any desire to wage some constitutional fight on lori and family rights to privacy and pursuit of happiness so i assume that is not what is happening here. so if the children are fine and will be revealed as such on thursday why hasn't lori already done so? everything could have been wrapped up yesterday and lori could carry on with her life in HI.
Indeed. This is a fight that Lori cannot win. Once the state is involved - which occurred when Rexburg PD opened a missing persons case - the only way it ends is if the missing persons are physically seen (in person) by law enforcement as no other means are acceptable. If she does not comply a bench warrant will be issued and she will be brought back to Idaho to appear before the judge.

Ah yes, the 'Nothing to hide' fallacy.

Bruce Schneier, a computer security expert and cryptographer, expressed opposition, citing Cardinal Richelieu's statement "If one would give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest man, I would find something in them to have him hanged", referring to how a state government can find aspects in a person's life in order to prosecute or blackmail that individual. Schneier also argued "Too many wrongly characterize the debate as 'security versus privacy.' The real choice is liberty versus control."

Edward Snowden: "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say."

"When you say, ‘I have nothing to hide,’ you’re saying, ‘I don’t care about this right.’ You’re saying, ‘I don’t have this right, because I’ve got to the point where I have to justify it.’ The way rights work is, the government has to justify its intrusion into your rights."

a government can leak information about a person and cause damage to that person, or use information about a person to deny access to services even if a person did not actually engage in wrongdoing, and that a government can cause damage to one's personal life through making errors. "When engaged directly, the nothing-to-hide argument can ensnare, for it forces the debate to focus on its narrow understanding of privacy. But when confronted with the plurality of privacy problems implicated by government data collection and use beyond surveillance and disclosure, the nothing-to-hide argument, in the end, has nothing to say."

I for one, care about my privacy, not because I'm doing illegal stuff, but because who knows what will be considered wrong or illegal in the future?

I am not worried that I have done any banking transactions or stuff on line that is likely to be hacked or considered illegal either now or in the future. If I was, I would not be on the internet at all.

Jfc I am just catching up with this story via news articles, and there are so many already dead people involved. Her former husband, his wife. Her brother. Then there's the doomsday cult. I am actually surprised it is not getting MORE news coverage. It is frankly bizarre. I am hoping the kids are found alive, but considering everything i doubt they will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd