GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is totally bizarre. I can’t believe she doesn’t have another pair of shoes to wear and those things are huge. She can barely walk in them.
I thinks she walks with that hobble anyway due to back issues. But the choice of shoes is bizarre.

My guess is that she was running late (she clearly didn't comb her hair either) and those were the shoes nearest the door, or she drove in her slippers and then found those were all she had in the car that were snow-worthy.

Or, it seems possible that she's trying to make some kind of bizarre statement...

I don’t think the shoes are that bit of a deal. I throw on my husbands shoes when I get the mail or get my kids from the bus stop (I’m sure my neighbors think it’s weird, but I’m always in a rush and it works. They are just easier to slip on, but provide more support that slippers).
If she had back issues, I can’t see why she’d bother to bend and strain to our shoes on, larger shoes slip on easier and work just fine.

I'd love to see that if you can find it.

Obviously I'm not a mental health professional but I'm really into this stuff and I can't nail CW. PF is easy, by comparison. He was an abusive, hot headed, angry a-hole his whole life. Not so with CW. SP I don't know enough about.

I believe the best way to curtail the abuse these guys do is via educating the public. The more we know about NPD, etc., the better we can abort their abuse.

I don’t think the shoes are that bit of a deal. I throw on my husbands shoes when I get the mail or get my kids from the bus stop (I’m sure my neighbors think it’s weird, but I’m always in a rush and it works. They are just easier to slip on, but provide more support that slippers).
If she had back issues, I can’t see why she’d bother to bend and strain to our shoes on, larger shoes slip on easier and work just fine.

if she has back problems those shoes are making it much worse. She is struggling to walk, even more so than she did during the trial. Although I see someone above mentioned that she wore oversize shoes then, too.

Maybe she has a foot problem that keeps her from wearing properly sized shoes. Walking appears to be difficult for her.

I thinks she walks with that hobble anyway due to back issues. But the choice of shoes is bizarre.

My guess is that she was running late (she clearly didn't comb her hair either) and those were the shoes nearest the door, or she drove in her slippers and then found those were all she had in the car that were snow-worthy.

Or, it seems possible that she's trying to make some kind of bizarre statement...

If you have arthritis ( I do) your toes curl up and you can’t fit into your size shoes or sneakers, you either need orthopedic shoes ( expensive) or a couple of of sizes up for your gnarled toes. But, the length doesn’t change.

That could be. I'm super casual about shoes too. But she had a half hour drive over a mountain pass in near-zero degree (F) conditions. And then walking in icy conditions, with a bad back? I'd think sloppy loose heavy shoes would be a risk. But she apparently made that choice, so... :confused: who knows...

I'll bet she is wearing a pair of Patrick's shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member