GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Kovaleski on Twitter
A judge sentenced Idaho rodeo queen Krystal Lee Kennedy to max. sentence, 3 years in prison. “Simply saying you’re sorry is not enough.” Krystal Lee plead guilty to tampering w/ evidence after she testified against now convicted murder #patrickfrazee in death of #kelseyberreth

EPYw3x9UUAAhqLl.jpg

11:01 AM - 28 Jan 2020

Daniela Leon on Twitter
#BREAKING Krystal Lee Kenney sentenced three years in prison for the death of #KelseyBerreth.
EPYxU9pUwAERkC_.jpg

11:03 AM - 28 Jan 2020

Carol McKinley on Twitter
#KrystalLee is led from the courtroom in handcuffs, her family members somber, some sobbing. Judge Scott Sells gives her the max - 3 years in prison. Darrell Berreth makes reference to the "slick video" that was played in court showing Krystal's life including barrellracing @abc
11:02 AM - 28 Jan 2020

Allison Sylte on Twitter
Krystal Lee has been sentenced to 3 years in the DOC plus a year of mandatory parole. She told the judge sorry is not enough — and the judge agreed. This is the maximum sentence under her plea deal. #KelseyBerreth
11:04 AM - 28 Jan 2020 from Colorado, USA

JAN 28, 2020
Judge sentences Krystal Kenney to 3 years in prison
[...]

She said she was sorry that she let her emotions and fear cloud her judgement. That she was sorry that Kelsey Berreth’s friends and family will live the rest of their lives without her. That she was sorry Kaylee, Berreth’s young daughter, will grow up without her biological mother.

“I’m sorry that I did not save Kelsey,” she said. Just before 11 a.m., Judge Scott Sells made the decision on her sentence.

“Simply saying I’m sorry is not enough,” he said.

Kenney was sentenced to three years in prison, followed by one year of mandatory parole.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member