Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Treatment for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and Smoke Inhalation

CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

Since 1983, the hyperbaric chamber at Jacobi Medical Center has treated thousands of victims of carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation from fires, malfunctioning home heating systems and automobile exhaust systems.

Because hyperbaric oxygen therapy is the fastest method of reversing potentially life-threatening effects of CO poisoning, we agree with the NYC Poison Control Center that patients with severe CO poisoning should receive HBO.

carbon001.jpg

Hyperbaric therapy rapidly removes carbon monoxide from the blood and body tissues. It saves lives and also prevents delayed neurological sequelae in survivors. In New York City the Jacobi Hyperbaric Medicine Program works together with the New York City Fire Department (F.D.N.Y.), the New York City Emergency Medical Service and the New York City Poison Control Center to provide emergency treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

More Information:

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning from eMedicine.com
by Charles A Cole, MD

^^bbm
Seriously -- What makes you believe that not all patients without DNR are not treated or see revival attempt?
I didn't know, sincerely. Maybe they do? I meant to edit the post with that but so much going on forgot. I realized we are seeing it because this case is getting coverage, not every person has news coverage. Sorry if a dumb comment & thx!

I would imagine that if he left a note it would be to promote the narrative that he is a victim and of course that would affect his children who are left hanging with a mother missing and a father who committed suicide who claims to be a "victim". It looks to me like it would be a kind of gaslighting by suicide but leaving his innocent children with inner conflicts about who to believe because a suicide (and it may still be that because he may still die) means the lack of resolution is maintained and that works for FD's narrative. A narcissist never wants to be found out and I imagine that FD wants his suicide to cast doubt and therefore that preserves his image. I am sure that other suggestions about no more money and not wanting to be in prison are a factor also, but to a narcissist, image is everything. MOO
Someone in my community did exactly that. Stole a bunch of money, told his poor children he had been set up, and committed suicide in a very public and violent manner. I have heard that his kids have never recovered. His personality was very similar to Dulos, and to the end, he refused to acknowledge his guilt. Who suffered? The kids. It happens more than it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member