Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible this guy is awake and barking where he wants to go...closer to where he thinks his kids are; easier to 'disappear in plain sight in NYC'..conniving psychopath...

Local news said it was the closest, AVAILABLE, chamber. Apparently there are not that many of them. As perhaps already said and as I heard on TV, the fact that they gave him CPR for 10 minutes is not a good sign. This has to be one of the most bizarre cases in crime history. Imagine he does wake up and just confesses everything. I have to admit, when that helicopter started taking off in the cloudy sky, I thought imagine if this crashes now...it's really something else.

Really though, for the courts to give someone with his history bond...dumb. He had all the red flags for something like this and now look at the consequences, the emergency response, the money, everyone's time...when it all could have been prevented. CT needs change. This case hopefully changes a lot fo things. GEEZ!!!! My opinion only.

While the State of CT provides a bond schedule-- including for murder, the courts typically control no release for murder by imposing $$$$ bond set.

I would say that the majority of suspects would never be able to post $6 million.

Take note that FD's former attorney MW has not been able to make $300k bail for his lesser charge, and will likely remain incarcerated until and/or unless he's acquitted of his charges at trial. MOO

Last edited:
Yes he doesnt look that bad condition.
84583564_10219862229339703_4518688453071732736_n.jpg

I meant i thought he would have more things connected to him for the transport but he looks pretty stable to me.

Yes he doesnt look that bad condition.
84583564_10219862229339703_4518688453071732736_n.jpg

I meant i thought he would have more things connected to him for the transport but he looks pretty stable to me.

Seems like they'd be using an ambu bag or something at least? So he's likely breathing on his own? I've never really worked emergency though, so I'm not sure.

Local news said it was the closest, AVAILABLE, chamber. Apparently there are not that many of them. As perhaps already said and as I heard on TV, the fact that they gave him CPR for 10 minutes is not a good sign. This has to be one of the most bizarre cases in crime history. Imagine he does wake up and just confesses everything. I have to admit, when that helicopter started taking off in the cloudy sky, I thought imagine if this crashes now...it's really something else.
Definitely a bizarre case. Greek tragedy, as others posted already.

jmo

Also from Twitter- bail bondsmen to the stars was working to secure bond if original bond was withdrawn.

Conflicting reports after Fotis Dulos suicide attempt. I can report his team was working with famed NY bail bondsman Ira Judelson to secure new bond pkg if previous deal was revoked. Dulos was due in court prior to suicide attempt.
Tony Aiello on Twitter

Not sure if this has been posted...apparently his sister is visiting from Greece and is at the hospital.

Tony Aiello on Twitter

I read that also. Doesn't she stay at the house when she is in CT visiting him? I also thought his niece was staying with him. That is why I am surprised that the mystery woman is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member