Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
FD has a NEW GIRLFRIEND. Wow. Just wow. So many normal single dudes out there and somehow an accused wife murdered on house arrest manages to pull a new woman and start a new relationship !!!!! If this sick sick murderer ever recovers for a trial , MT will Krystal Kenney his *advertiser censored** so freaking fast. Just unreal. Speechless. I guess nothing should surprise me with FD by now but...WOW

My thoughts exactly. IMO MT was (is) obsessed with FD and did anything for him. She likely thought he saw her differently than Jennifer. Now that FD cast her aside as well and has a new girlfriend I would think she's more likely to talk than ever. He betrayed her is likely what she would think.

Also sorry but who would want to start up a relationship with a man charged with murder of his wife and mother of his five children? This new girlfriend needs help. Did she not realize he could have just as easily tried for a murder suicide? MOO

I Absolutely agree. The timing makes sense.

If his bond was revoked, then his life was effectively over. His freedom could be counted in minutes, and he knew that.

He lost his status, his business, his kids, and had only one thing left to lose. The walls were closing in.

It was now, or from behind bars. Atleast in this situation he could go out on his own terms.

Fortunately, it didn’t go according to plan. Atleast not yet.
And apparently his girlfriend too but there is a new one from the news reports
IMO

I am not caught up (still in #40) but just saw this... my free articles have run out on courant.com, but if this is true... just.... wow!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200129-075033_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200129-075033_Twitter.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 207
For all of NP's rhetoric about FD being devastated at the revocation of his bond to the point it caused his suicide attempt, I think what FD really feared was NP's request for an evidentiary hearing to prove his previous bond was not defective.

For all the deceit and FD skeletons to come out in the public court with so many unresolved civil actions pending (i.e., divorce and $2.5M loan default ), this would be nothing short of a public assassination. It would be best to take one's life behind closed garage doors.

I think the best thing that can happen at Wednesday's bon d hearing is for NP to not even think of challenging the bond defectiveness, and for the Judge to reset FD's bond at an unattainable sum, requiring FD to report straight to jail should he recover and be released from hospital. FD simply cannot remain a free man to enjoy the confines of his mansion.

MOO
BINGO!!!

Yesterday's suicide attempt was because he was lost financially. And that would be public.

This wasn't remorse over what he did to Jennifer and the damage he did to MANY lives. I don't even think it was necessarily about jail, though of course he wouldn't want to go there.

He did what he did because he ran out of money and financial schemes.

His actions have always shown his character, imo.

jmo

Fotis Dulos continues to cling to life at a Bronx hospital, bond hearing to move forward
Snipped
Posted 33 min ago
FARMINGTON, CT (WFSB) - A man accused of killing his estranged wife continued to cling to life on Wednesday morning, a day after a suicide attempt.

Meanwhile, an emergency bond hearing that was supposed to happen on Tuesday for Fotis Dulos has been moved to Wednesday.

Court officials said it will move forward without him at Stamford Superior Court

I think this is what we are all talking about re: the discernment of some judges. It's too bad. This is NOT about Dulos - this is another example of what could have been, possibly.
Long Island judge ignores bail law, refuses release of ‘menace to society’
BUT..."A higher-level judge promptly reversed his order and released Nellis with an ankle monitor — only to have him cut it off and disappear."
https://nypost.com/2020/01/28/long-...ail-law-refuses-release-of-menace-to-society/

I am not caught up (still in #40) but just saw this... my free articles have run out on courant.com, but if this is true... just.... wow!

If you are out of free articles, you can copy the link to the story you'd like to read, go onto Google and type "web proxy", find one (such as Hide My *ss) and paste the link in. It tricks the news website into thinking you are a new visitor.

i've read in the past that there is a medication one can take that slows down the pulse rate and can make a person appear to be dead depending on who and how one is checking for life signs. yesterday after the "he's got a pulse" quip by NP i thought oh no, here we go. but if the reports this am are accurate, which i have no reason to think so at this point, and FD is in fact in last stage then just unplug him. let him die. that's the proper thing to do. MOO.

Norm Pattis says there is no update on Fotis Dulos’ condition so far this morning
@FOX61News

To lose consciousness, poisoning has to be severe. they probably had to do a cat scan and other testes to assess his brain activity

I find this very interesting and wonder if he’s in this bad of condition ......

Sometimes, patients are in such bad shape that they might not be able to handle the hyperbaric chamber.

“It doesn’t always help in the immediate setting.

Some people are too sick or unstable to put in a hyperbaric chamber because it does require a bit of coordination and care and pressurizing them to the increased atmospheric pressure there in the chamber,” Farrugia said.

Doctors discuss carbon monoxide poisoning following Fotis Dulos suicide attempt

Imo, he did this because he knew his bond would likely be revoked, and would be going to jail.

He is a raging narcissistic controller, and he wanted to control even this as to when he would end his life, and how he chose to do it.

I hope he pulls through to face justice.

I detest vile murderers like him taking the cowardly way out. He needs to man up. No one is to blame for the situation he's in, but himself.

Imo, It does show how he is really a yellow bellied coward when it comes to himself.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member