GUILTY NY - Kelly Owen, 27, found strangled in parent's Long Island home, 16 Jan 2020 *Arrest*

Michael was Kelly’s “ex” Husband, I say Ex because there’s never been proof that the marriage was officially absolved. She still has his last name obviously. They fought a lot, and there’s plenty of public recording of it with the screen shots shared. I have sent what screen shots I have to the tip line. I hope it helps give closure.

Michael was Kelly’s “ex” Husband, I say Ex because there’s never been proof that the marriage was officially absolved. She still has his last name obviously. They fought a lot, and there’s plenty of public recording of it with the screen shots shared. I have sent what screen shots I have to the tip line. I hope it helps give closure.
It is probably thanks to those of you that saved screenshots and quietly sent in tips that Kelly will get justice. Thank you.
If you plan on commenting a lot, you might want to become a verified insider. They have rules on what can be posted otherwise.

I cropped the photos to cut out his daughter in one and gf in the other but you can see the post dates which were the important part to me:

View attachment 228611 View attachment 228612
Wow. What a douche. He seems so smug in his pics. Glad to see an arrest was made. So sad for this family and that poor girl who now has neither parent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back