GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAN 29, 2020
Woman fears the worst after unknowingly leaving horses with convicted murderer Patrick Frazee
[...]

The Park County woman was moving to Arkansas to be closer to her grandchildren. She arranged for her farrier (a horseshoe expert) of five years to find a good home for her horses Easter and Cinnamon.

“He told me that it was a friend that he went to high school with,” Oliver said. “I thought I could trust him.”

That trust was shattered a month later, after the man she left her horses with, Patrick Frazee, was arrested for murdering his fiancee Kelsey Berreth.

[...]

Oliver says she’s been in contact with animal control, two counties’ sheriff’s offices, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, and the Colorado Branding Association.

Even after getting in touch with Frazee’s attorney, Oliver still has no answers as to where her horses are, and didn’t get any money out of the deal.

[...]

If you recognize Easter or Cinnamon, reach out to Alex.Rose@kdvr.com.

:mad::mad::mad:

JAN 29, 2020
Woman fears the worst after unknowingly leaving horses with convicted murderer Patrick Frazee
[...]

The Park County woman was moving to Arkansas to be closer to her grandchildren. She arranged for her farrier (a horseshoe expert) of five years to find a good home for her horses Easter and Cinnamon.

“He told me that it was a friend that he went to high school with,” Oliver said. “I thought I could trust him.”

That trust was shattered a month later, after the man she left her horses with, Patrick Frazee, was arrested for murdering his fiancee Kelsey Berreth.

[...]

Oliver says she’s been in contact with animal control, two counties’ sheriff’s offices, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, and the Colorado Branding Association.

Even after getting in touch with Frazee’s attorney, Oliver still has no answers as to where her horses are, and didn’t get any money out of the deal.

[...]

If you recognize Easter or Cinnamon, reach out to Alex.Rose@kdvr.com.

:mad::mad::mad:

Well, well, well.

One wonders how much light Ma might be able to shed on the whereabouts of Easter and Cinnamon.

When it comes to PF's nefarious activities, Ma always seems to be hovering in the background, both literally and figuratively.

JMO.

Last edited:
Patrick Frazee files notice to appeal murder conviction

....... His court-appointed public defender filed the notice Jan. 6. A filing attached to the notice says that Frazee is indigent and cannot pay for the appeal.

As part of the notice, attorneys requested transcripts from Frazee’s prior court hearings and from every day of his trial to support the possible appeal. The transcript request form says the transcripts are needed by March 9 but says little else about the nature of the potential appeal.

"Issues on appeal may include, but are not limited to: All issues preserved by objection at trial; sufficiency of the evidence; sentencing; and, any other issues Appellant chooses to raise as plain error," the notice says. ......
BBM
Based on the above, I'd wager he doesn't have a hope in Hades of being successful :) He's coming out in a pine box and mama won't be there. I doubt his siblings will be either. Termination of parental rights. Looking forward to that next!

"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she." ~ Shakespeare

Mostly, I just found that bit about being a maid apropos.

The rest of the quote is N/A.

Well. Obviously....
DUH, Gordian.

JMO.

Attachments

• 548-16217.jpg
    548-16217.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Well, well, well.

One wonders how much light Ma might be able to shed on the whereabouts of Easter and Cinnamon.

When it comes to PF's nefarious activities, Ma always seems to be hovering in the background, both literally and figuratively.

JMO.
MOO is they most likely were sold to pay bills.
I said yesterday, “Mama sold ‘em”, but since I stated as fact, my post was deleted. It’s JMO.

"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she." ~ Shakespeare

Mostly, I just found that bit about being a maid apropos.

The rest of the quote is N/A.

Well, obviously...duh, Gordian.

JMO.

JMO Do I see an almost smile in that portrait?

BBM:

Are prisoners allowed to have baseball bats in their cells?

Asking for a friend.

Ha! I’m guessing bats are not typically allowed. But if those two ended up as cellmates, I’d like to see an exception made. And thanks to PF, paper towels may now be on the “banned” list. Poor KK will need to dry her tears on her sleeve. Boo hoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998