Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great aunt of a missing 11-year-old characterized him as quiet, smart and a "fighter" Wednesday morning as she waited to board a plane from Texas to Colorado Springs, where she intended to meet with law enforcement.

Veronica Birkenstock, whose sister's daughter is the mother of Gannon Stauch, said she hoped to meet with the El Paso County Sheriff's Office in hopes of organizing an official search.

"I'm very grateful to people for going out" and searching, she said, but added that searches should be organized to maximize effectiveness.
She characterized Stauch as "a very loving child. Disappearing is totally out of his character; he always has to be with somebody. He's very quiet, very smart."

He was born weighing less than a pound, she added. "He's been a fighter his whole life."
... more at link
Search for missing Colorado Springs boy gets help from out-of-state family

Exactly what I was thinking.
And she says ' he never told me whose house he was going to, which was unlike him.'

Did she ASK whose house? ....Odd....
My kids always tell me who they will be with, who is driving, where they are going & I make sure they have their phones with them & those phones are charged. We have the Life 360 app on all of our phones. I can see where they are. They also text me through out the time they are out. I’d never allow them to leave until I have all the info necessary, in case of an emergency.
I just don’t like this....at all. Gannon is 11 yrs old & not having any idea where he was going, but let him go anyway??? He stayed home from school because he was sick, but yet is allowed to go to a friends house? I’m not one for spreading germs so that would be a NO from me...you miss school, you’re sick, you’re staying home IMO

Would you please reach thru your screen and tie mine behind my back? This is so hard to bite and tame my tongue.
BBM:

Not to worry!

I'm willing to take one for the team and let 'er rip.

The narrative of the events surrounding GS's disappearance being recounted by MSM rings entirely false to my ears.

This is wrong....it's all wrong.

The fact that LE hasn't done a presser is a red flag.

JMO.

BBM:

Not to worry!

The narrative of the events surrounding GS's disappearance being recounted by MSM rings entirely false to my ears.

JMO.

Agreed!! Maybe we will have one by this evening?

I've called my child in sick because he had high fever the night before only to see him fine and jumping off the walls with energy later that same day.

We've seen cases here of kids not taking their phone or a backpack, not saying or being asked exactly where they're going.

2 hours ago:

HAPPENING NOW: Hundreds of volunteers are here in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood searching for missing 11-year-old boy, Gannon Stauch. He was last seen Monday night & there are still no updates as to his whereabouts. If you have any info, contact @EPCSheriff at 719-390-5555. @KOAA

(Video)

Jessica Barreto on Twitter

BBM:

Not to worry!

JMO.
Yes, I knew you were a true soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members