GUILTY NY - Kelly Owen, 27, found strangled in parent's Long Island home, 16 Jan 2020 *Arrest*

I’m so happy there are people trying to help this case get resolved. Beware, as his close friends will troll sites like these. He has a somewhat of a cult like following on social chat apps, and mobile games. It is sobering to have seen the amount of threats of death and violence that the screen shots showed. That poor child is losing both parents over a monetary issue. At least the grandparents have been around the child and can take care of her in this awful time.

I’m so happy there are people trying to help this case get resolved. Beware, as his close friends will troll sites like these. He has a somewhat of a cult like following on social chat apps, and mobile games. It is sobering to have seen the amount of threats of death and violence that the screen shots showed. That poor child is losing both parents over a monetary issue. At least the grandparents have been around the child and can take care of her in this awful time.
The oddest thing, a murder charge has an amazing ability to rid one of his many online "friends" and the ones that remain, usually can't keep their mouths shut and often break the law and end up in jail themselves. I've seen it quite a few times, and it's like they all read from the same script and do the same stupid things.

I sure hope the little daughter never has to be forced into visitation with his family. I am so glad she is with her Mom's family. May all that evidence from the community help protect this little girl from harm and bullying. If there is proof on video and text messaging making threats, I hope those people are exposed for what they are. That way the family can protect her, the school can protect her and her community will always look out for her.

I am so thankful to live in one of the 38 civilized states that recognizes that killing an unborn child is murder. No idea why anyone chooses to live in such a horrific place as new york.
Hey - I was born in New York (as were my parents), work in New York and live and am raising my 3 kids in an NYC suburb. I couldn't disagree more. It is a wonderful, friendly, diverse place to live and raise kids. 5 minutes on websleuths will show you that husbands/exes/SOs kill their spouses in all states, rural and urban, in pretty equal measure, and LE was rock solid, with a professional investigation and quick arrest. The only thing worthy of insult here is Michael Owen!

Last edited:
Where can you see the screenshots of threats made? And anyone know what happened at the arraignment yet?

Where can you see the screenshots of threats made? And anyone know what happened at the arraignment yet?

The screenshots were probably shared among Kelly’s friends and possibly crime stoppers tip line and police. Maybe they will come out in court, or we may never see them. MO was arraigned today on 2nd degree murder charge. An order of protection was issued and he was remanded to jail. Next court date January 31st.

Nassau County Police Department Facebook page. Lots of comments.

The #NassauCountyPD announces the arrest of Michael Owen, 27, of St. James for the January 15th murder of Kelly Owen, 27, of South Farmingdale. Michael Owen is charged with 2nd degree murder and will be arraigned today.
Nassau County Police Department

People are really mad about the bail reform being discussed. NYC Mayor DiBlasio suggested defendants should get gift cards and Mets tickets for showing up at hearings and appearances.

A few of the cases on Long Island seem to be taking forever to go to trial. Covid must have caused major delays. Media coverage is very lacking here. I gave up on Newsday years ago and news12 is terrible at giving any details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59
Back