Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
No suicide note? I'm back to thinking he thought he could dodge a stint in jail while his bond was sorted out -- he had every reason to believe he'd get it from other sources -- so he thought he could outsmart carbon monoxide, but he took one pill too many (figuratively)....and lost consciousness .... but who knows....

Time will tell as details emerge....

But what a dark tale this has become....

Tragic in every way.

JMO

I think the demeanor of FD's legal team has really changed. Norm needed it. I don't think they ever expected FD to attempt suicide - this is really hitting them hard, imo. Maybe it will have an impact on how he handles the media and his clients in the future. All the bravado and drama didn't help FD at all, imo. I think FD really thought he was going to get away with this until that phone call about his bond and the collateral.

No suicide note? I'm back to thinking he thought he could dodge a stint in jail while his bond was sorted out -- he had every reason to believe he'd get it from other sources -- so he thought he could outsmart carbon monoxide, but he took one pill too many (figuratively)....and lost consciousness .... but who knows....

Time will tell as details emerge....

But what a dark tale this has become....

Tragic in every way.

JMO
The majority of suicides are not accompanied by a note. Statistics say ~1/3 of all suicides have a note, and that's considered a generous estimate.

FD had a limited time frame in which to complete the act. I'm sure leaving a note wasn't on the forefront of his mind.

NEW YORK — Media crews and vans were stationed in Pelham Parkway South early Thursday morning awaiting more information on Fotis Dulos’ condition following his apparent suicide attempt this week.

Dulos, who is accused of killing his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, remains on life support at Jacobi Medical Center in Bronx, N.Y. Dulos, 52, has been receiving visitors, including relatives from Greece, his attorneys and a woman he considered his “best friend” who helped post his bond and was at his Farmington home Tuesday before and after the apparent suicide attempt.
Family, friends, attorneys visit Fotis Dulos at NY hospital

I do think FD was freaking out; and I think he wanted NP with him on the day that he likely knew he’d be going back to jail, but instead was stuck with KS, who, it appears to me, loathes FD. I don’t believe that FD attempted suicide merely because Pattis wasn’t there, but it’s part of it. It is my opinion that everybody abandoned him (for good reason)-he was used to being entertained 24/7, and needed constant external stimuli, which he no longer was getting...forcing him to be in close quarters with his own crazy thoughts. I don’t think he could tolerate the idea that a year ago, while life wasn’t perfect, it was a hell of a lot better than now, and it would never be good again.

I've thought about that. Smith has seemed to want to distance himself from FD. Pattis should have been there, instead of going off chasing another case (civil) in Wash D.C., hopefully financed by Alex Jones' and his supporters. Do you remember after a past court appearance Smith left FD on the courthouse steps to face questions from the press alone? Just walked away as Dulos looked after him, a moment of confusion? Now NP keeps repeating that he was FD's "shepherd who should have led him through the valley of the shadow of death". Third time I heard it was on the AJ & Chaz show yesterday. One of the guys said, "Can I ask if you got paid yet?" NP said he could ask but he wasn't answering, and told him he was "over the line." MOO[/QUOTE]

ETA. grammar/spelling
He was over the line. Obviously he got paid or he wouldn’t be with FD.

ETA: Wasn’t it Smith who said “to you (public) he’s a file, but to our office he’s a human being?” Or something close to that? after the CO suicide attempt happened?
But he walks off after court appearances? Maybe that’s why he didn’t pick FD up in person and bring him to court. Bc he really doesn’t like FD. Or worse. A small gesture like that, potentially, could have prevented FD suicide attempt. Surely, FD and defense had coordinated arrival times for the hearing. I believe Smith was at the court house an hour early. That would be a good idea, a chance to speak with his client, outline strategies. A common practice to meet early with a client before a hearing. Especially, when there had been no chance to meet in defense office for appointment.
Smith didn’t raise the alarm, did he? Welfare check called in about 11:54 am. Per LE. Right? Or am I confusing this? 6 minutes before hearing was to start. Do we know who called it in? But LE arrived sometime after 11:00. Like 11:20? Timing is really screwed up here. So tells me no one knew what was happening. Or msm reporting mixed up. At any rate. No one from defense side came to get FD. Cried wolf too many times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member