Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to FD’s words on this matter, I am getting the feeling that either FD did not have a living will with a healthcare surrogate assigned or that maybe one existed with JF and was never changed (same with POA). If this is the case, what a mess this could turn into.

If there was one with JF as his healthcare surrogate (and POA) she has not legally been declared dead which leaves this up in the air even if a second surrogate was named only in the event that JF was no longer living.

This should make everyone aware of how important these legal docs are and how they are worded.

MOO

I will be shocked if FD goes from “grim” (assuming that’s true) to any form of ‘ok’ (awake, alert, no substantial damage, talking, walking). JMO but sounds like he’s being kept alive by machines and family and attorneys and/or FD’s living will docs need to decide whether to keep that going, and for how long, or to turn off the machines. It sounds as if they got zip from the house search, so... Still very ticked that MT won’t talk. The nerve!

Just listening to FD’s words on this matter, I am getting the feeling that either FD did not have a living will with a healthcare surrogate assigned or that maybe one existed with JF and was never changed (same with POA). If this is the case, what a mess this could turn into.

If there was one with JF as his healthcare surrogate (and POA) she has not legally been declared dead which leaves this up in the air even if a second surrogate was named only in the event that JF was no longer living.

This should make everyone aware of how important these legal docs are and how they are worded.

MOO
In this case I guess it's up to the doctors and the family to make the decision together?
I guess it depends on his brain activity and other test results but if there has been no change in his status I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before they pull him from the life support.

What I would like to know is if the Doctors say there is no chance of recovery but the family wishes to keep him alive, is the hospital required to follow their wishes?

Imo

I agree with all you wrote. It was confusing and not done in their business as usual way. I had wondered (MOO) if there was contention between Fd and the legal team. Without Pattis there and probably Fd freaking out a bit about the bond, I would imagine that Fd was feeling that his last flank had given up on him. So, interesting and I wonder if we will ever know what the chain of events were.

I do think FD was freaking out; and I think he wanted NP with him on the day that he likely knew he’d be going back to jail, but instead was stuck with KS, who, it appears to me, loathes FD. I don’t believe that FD attempted suicide merely because Pattis wasn’t there, but it’s part of it. It is my opinion that everybody abandoned him (for good reason)-he was used to being entertained 24/7, and needed constant external stimuli, which he no longer was getting...forcing him to be in close quarters with his own crazy thoughts. I don’t think he could tolerate the idea that a year ago, while life wasn’t perfect, it was a hell of a lot better than now, and it would never be good again.[/QUOTE]

I've thought about that. Smith has seemed to want to distance himself from FD. Pattis should have been there, instead of going off chasing another case (civil) in Wash D.C., hopefully financed by Alex Jones' and his supporters. Do you remember after a past court appearance Smith left FD on the courthouse steps to face questions from the press alone? Just walked away as Dulos looked after him, a moment of confusion? Now NP keeps repeating that he was FD's "shepherd who should have led him through the valley of the shadow of death". Third time I heard it was on the AJ & Chaz show yesterday. One of the guys said, "Can I ask if you got paid yet?" NP said he could ask but he wasn't answering, and told him he was "over the line." MOO

Here’s a timeline of interest

9/18/19 Troconis teary in court, leaning on father for support
10/11/19: on 10/25, SA reported that MT had moved her belongings out of 4JC two weeks earlier
10/25/19 “Anna” lists 80MS for rent on Airbnb (see thread 30 for discussion on this) FD had been shopping for plates at Home Goods shortly before that. Now we know who “Anna” is.

Also on 10/25 in thread 30, we discussed a poem MT had posted in her IG. I’m pasting in this post from kimch33kim, post #549 in thread 30, for review:

Post 549 thread 30, by kimch33kim:
“Here are translations of the poem she posted with the knife which she tagged #funnyvideo:

I beg the saints in heaven to help my thoughts:
I beg them here and now as I start to sing my story
that they refresh my memory and make my understanding clear.
Come, saints with your miracles, come all of you to my aid, because my tongue is twisting and my sight growing dim— I beg my God to help me at this hard time.

And whoever may be listening know that I never fight nor kill and that only injustice throughme
to the tale of my sorrows – except when it has to be done,
into so much adversity.”

If that were the case, he would have left it in the car. IMO
IMO, no.

As a local, if I flew in last night and stayed in a hotel near the hospital, I would be taking the train back into CT. No car to leave my suitcase in.

As others have suggested, there could also be files in there he needs/wants to take in with him.

ETA: I completely forgot about the fact that NP was in CT yesterday, but as a local, I would still opt for the train both in and out and stay overnight at a hotel, especially if I planned on being anywhere in the city during rush hour.

Last edited:
NEW YORK — Media crews and vans were stationed in Pelham Parkway South early Thursday morning awaiting more information on Fotis Dulos’ condition following his apparent suicide attempt this week.

Dulos, who is accused of killing his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, remains on life support at Jacobi Medical Center in Bronx, N.Y. Dulos, 52, has been receiving visitors, including relatives from Greece, his attorneys and a woman he considered his “best friend” who helped post his bond and was at his Farmington home Tuesday before and after the apparent suicide attempt.
Family, friends, attorneys visit Fotis Dulos at NY hospital

I thought his best friend(s) were the guys from Greece? I guess he could have more than one best friend? Maybe best friend depended on what he needed at the time he spoke about them.

This may bring NP down a peg or two. His grandstanding gave his client false bravado, fueled his delusion he could beat these charges. It was his job to make sure FD's rights were being protected. He took it upon himself to speak ill of the victim, to skirt gag orders, to orate and pontificate and make light of a real tragedy -- regardless of who commit the crime -- a mother of five is missing and was the victim of a violent, nonsurvivable assault. That is no time to hold self-serving court on the courthouse steps. And now we have proof it didn't serve his client at all. NP looks a little shaken up. Good. These are real lives caught in the balance. It's not a theatre.

JMO

I will be shocked if FD goes from “grim” (assuming that’s true) to any form of ‘ok’ (awake, alert, no substantial damage, talking, walking). JMO but sounds like he’s being kept alive by machines and family and attorneys and/or FD’s living will docs need to decide whether to keep that going, and for how long, or to turn off the machines. It sounds as if they got zip from the house search, so... Still very ticked that MT won’t talk. The nerve!

Don't ask bc I don’t remember where I read it. But both MT and KM are trying to flip, but per sources, too late. Been reading Twit and msm news sources from there. I’ll try to remember where I read any more tidbits from now on. Maybe Oviedo has that msm timeline on her media thread. And/ or send her tidbits for her media thread like that so she’s prepared.

@em_brindley

After two days of frenetic activity at Fotis Dulos’ Farmington home, this morning everything is calm and quiet. The police cars that lined the private road are gone. The mobile crime lab that sat in the home’s driveway is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong