Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of torn here. I wanted him to survive, because I wanted him to keep on losing. I wanted him to spend the remaining years of his life behind bars.

But thinking about what comes next, I think his death would largely be a good thing. The legal and civil battles would have gone on for years, and he would have continued to wage war on Jennifer’s family.

This would end that, atleast as far as he is concerned.

Besides that, I genuinely don’t believe he would have ever provided answers here, especially in regards to the most important question.

What he did with Jennifer’s body.

I fully anticipate his death in the coming days, and when that day comes I will join many in saying two words:

Good riddance.

I’m with you. Although we like to see justice unfold in court this is so much better for his kids and Jennifer’s family. GF was SMILING yesterday.

And it’s not only the grueling hell of litigation. Which would be awful for his kids as well to have dad standing trial for murdering mom.

Like I said yesterday, people like this sinister murderer remain dangerous after they’re charged. Even if they’re in jail. We’ve seen people solicit the murders of their exes from jail. We’ve seen suspects kidnap and/or murder their kids.

I could easily see this monster killing GF and/or killing or trying to kidnap his kids. Because he’s vengeful and it’s about control.

So all of that makes his demise not the worst thing for his kids and GF IMO, in the long run.

https://twitter.com/FOX61News

@FOX61News

Lawyers move to appoint receiver for Farmington home as Dulos remains in critical condition in New York
Richard Weinstein, an attorney for Gloria Farber, the mother of Jennifer Farber-Dulos, has filed a motion with Hartford Superior Court asking for an emergency order to appoint a West Hartford real estate agency as receiver to secure the property at Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, due to Fotis Dulos’ medical situation.

Weinstein says the house is currently “unattended” and mentions that the plaintiff has a mortgage on the house of $2.3 million and property taxes due for $21,000.

The attorneys believe is the utilities may be not paid and there is concern over “vandalism, looters and preserving the mechanicals of the home” since Dulos is not currently living in the home and may not be able to return.

The attorneys are asking that Robert M. Giuffria, Jr, of Tea Leaf Realty – the original listing agent, be appointed receiver since he is familiar with the property.

https://twitter.com/TalkoftheTownPR

Replying to
@MarissaAlter
and
@News12CT
Someone says there will be a noon press conference?

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
11m

That’s what the rumor is but no confirmation from Pattis
Caroline Rutenberg

@CarolineRut44

·
1h

Replying to
@MarissaAlter
and
@News12CT
Which family members are there? is it his sister rena and her husband?

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
1h

We don’t know who is here. We’re not allowed on property. We were just told that family should be there by 9:30
https://twitter.com/SoniaLinko

Can you cite your source for how much this will cost?

Well you know this is the US. Medical bills are super high. Especially intensive care. And all the investigative work in this case and search warrants, etc., costs a lot of money. So their not wrong. I’m doubting there’s a source for an exact amount.

@FOX61News

Lawyers move to appoint receiver for Farmington home as Dulos remains in critical condition in New York
Richard Weinstein, an attorney for Gloria Farber, the mother of Jennifer Farber-Dulos, has filed a motion with Hartford Superior Court asking for an emergency order to appoint a West Hartford real estate agency as receiver to secure the property at Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, due to Fotis Dulos’ medical situation.

Weinstein says the house is currently “unattended” and mentions that the plaintiff has a mortgage on the house of $2.3 million and property taxes due for $21,000.

The attorneys believe is the utilities may be not paid and there is concern over “vandalism, looters and preserving the mechanicals of the home” since Dulos is not currently living in the home and may not be able to return.

The attorneys are asking that Robert M. Giuffria, Jr, of Tea Leaf Realty – the original listing agent, be appointed receiver since he is familiar with the property.
That should be granted with absolutely no issues IMO. It’s not like FD can contest.

@FOX61News

Good for her! She doesn't miss a beat. She is securing it before the foreign clan decides to take up residence.

@hjrocha94
and I are at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx monitoring updates on Fotis Dulos, who remains in "dire condition.
EPiq5JkXsAErSDg

@FOX61News

What does "receiver" mean?

This whole mess with fd is a huge cluster **** there’s so many rumours out there and no proof one says he was only in the chamber once another says a few times some say he was dead then not some say life support others say breathing on his own one says new gf others say friend . There’s a whole lot of yapping but nothing official or proven. Only thing proven is this is going to cost a whole lot of money
I haven't seen any reports that he is breathing on his own.

I am going to assume his condition has not changed since they revived him and discovered a faint pulse. If his status has changed I would think we would have heard something.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members