Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure does

Did Norm get lucky that weak pulse and not DOA caused all this free publicity and media blitz, and he's had days to write up his absurd speech he is about to give...he's getting ready for his close up...SOOO....FD better hurry up and meet his maker in hell..Norm's got television reporters ready..for him..

Aren’t they still trying to figure out who actually has medical power of attorney here? Life death decisions are up to the spouse (Jennifer the one they are claiming is alive somehow). Good luck with trying to get his relatives able to make a decision at this point. Attorneys? Want to weigh into the fray? If he has no living will who at this stage can control any decisions about his medical care?

My aunt is suffering from early onset dementia. My aunt and my uncle refuse to accept this reality. He has 5 stints in his widow maker at some point someone has to be able to make decisions but here in Texas it’s up to the spouse. Based on their will/marriage

good afternoon all... can someone give me the link to the livestream? Make my life easier so I don't have to go searching for pages lol

its the same red suitcase but NP stacked a hand held briefcase on top of the red one.
Thank you! That would explain why it didn't look the same to me, and why I don't remember KS having a suitcase this morning. Interesting that it's banished to the car now.

Does anyone have any ideas whether it would have been possible for Atty. P. to file any kind of motion with the court in an attempt to stop the search warrant on 4Jx - or to attach conditions to the search?

Trying to figure out why it took so long to get the warrant and whether Atty. P. made any attempt to stop the search entirely?

Can this information be found?

MOO

I wonder if the Dr.GF Motion for 4JC to go into Receivership, may have delayed the process of obtaining the Search Warrant.

IMO.

Aren’t they still trying to figure out who actually has power of attorney here? Life death decisions are up to the spouse (Jennifer the one they are claiming is alive somehow). Good luck with trying to get his relatives able to make a decision at this point. Attorneys? Want to weigh into the fray? If he has no living will who at this stage can control any decisions about his medical care?
There are procedures in place for those with no will or advance directive when they cannot make decisions for themselves. My guess is Rena, the sister, will be able to be appointed guardian. JMO

Reporter talking to other reporters:
"There was a guy out here earlier, it wasn't cowboy hat, it wasn't ponytail."

Good to know they refer to FD's team in similar terms to us!
:)
What would make him so upset?
Maybe he's recovering?
He (Kevin Smith) sure is an arrogant [REDACTED]!! "You know I'm gonna start dropping F bombs - MOVE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong