Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm cries when the gravy train comes to a stop.

Sounds like it’s pulling into the station, and the end is near.
Indeed, my friend! Karma had no expiration date!
I feel bad for Norm, he probably feels responsible in part to Fotis' suicide attempt
Well, bless your ever loving heart my dear! You have to be damn near a saint...

So FD proclaims his innocence and goes out of this world thinking that will be the last word because he said so? Did he forget that his accomplices will have trials and the evidence will still be shown for all the world to see? Yet I can't feel happy about a man's demise, even a murderer. It's all so sad and terrible for the kids. I do believe he loves his children, in the only way he knows how to love (or, past tense now?): with narcissism, control issues to the extreme, possession and rage and ego, but for him that was love, and I am sure however complicated and hurt, the children love their father - what a disaster. Jennifer would have done anything to give her children a beautiful life, and it comes to this. For no reason, none, just greed and rage.

Yes, I think 'attempt' gone wrong;
FD is so entitled, he didn't want to spend day behind bars on a crime - he committed..

FD honestly never thought JD would be reported missing within hours; and he NEVER EVER thought his threats to get my kids would go CHALLENGED by the nanny and he never got those kids..(and the money that came with them). He was supposed to have gotten away with all of this...and gotten the kids, the houses and the money...

snipped by me

A narcissist does no wrong in his mind! FD would not have any conception that HE was responsible for JFD’s murder. He would deny, deny, deny. It is always someone else’s fault whenever something goes wrong.

Why does an innocent man even think of being a drama king and play a game with his life? He got caught in fibbing on the values of his properties on the bond application. His lawyer, NP, wasn’t available to him when FD needed him. NP hadn’t arranged for one of the other lawyers to chauffeur him into the courthouse. Plus, NP had turned FD over to a lower pinion to represent him in court! One does not do such things to “the Greek Master”. FD is accustomed to having things his way, he is a Master Controller.

What makes you say that? I just remember the last hearing when KS was putting a hand on FD's back in a warm, conciliatory way and I got the feeling he DID like him, and he seemed quite shaken by the suicide attempt. I think FD has one the unspeakable and I despise him, can't stand NP either, but I thought maybe KS was the more humane one.

The reason I think KS doesn’t like Fd is because he stalked off to allow Fd to address the press alone, when to me, it was obvious that KS didn’t want to do it. It just looked like Fd was insisting on it. It was a very brief moment but in that time, you could see it-I think NP probably told KS not to leave him like that again.

So FD proclaims his innocence and goes out of this world thinking that will be the last word because he said so? Did he forget that his accomplices will have trials and the evidence will still be shown for all the world to see? Yet I can't feel happy about a man's demise, even a murderer. It's all so sad and terrible for the kids. I do believe he loves his children, in the only way he knows how to love (or, past tense now?): with narcissism, control issues to the extreme, possession and rage and ego, but for him that was love, and I am sure however complicated and hurt, the children love their father - what a disaster. Jennifer would have done anything to give her children a beautiful life, and it comes to this. For no reason, none, just greed and rage.

Imo he wanted to die having the last word. For him it doesn't matter what happens at the trial because his physical body won't be there. Like many abusive people, his MO centered around controlling the people around him. He was quickly losing control of this situation so I am not surprised by this outcome.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/30/fotis...jennifer-in-note-found-after-suicide-attempt/

I'm guessing Norm will be reading this note, after he announces FD death? Where they spin an innocent man - had to kill himself - to escape false arrest - with no evidence - and his wife simply took off.

I mean if it were ME, and I was innocent I would fight like hell..NOT kill myself...or attempt it for sympathy and stalling but .. whoops ...
And he will blame the death on all us people who have brains.

Imo he wanted to die having the last word. For him I doesn't matter what happens at the trial because his physical body won't be there. Like many abusive people, his MO centered around controlling the people around him. He was quickly losing control of this situation so I am not surprised by this outcome.
agree. I said way way back that it could come to this like a rat cornered and there's only one way he could still be in control. F U World!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500