Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody. I’m woefully behind with no hope of catching up. I hate to miss a single post because they’re so informative and thought provoking, but I have such little time I’ll never be able to do that. So I hope this hasn’t been discussed. I would love to know your thoughts about this.
I’ve been semi obsessing about that last morning. What was it... Tuesday?
NP calls FD at least by 9:30am to tell him about the emergency hearing that day and his bond will most likely be revoked. Does Pattis ask FD if he wants them to send a car to pick him up for the trip to stamford? How did FD usually get to court hearings (if he wasn’t already in custody)?

So then FD calls a potential new bail bondsman about 10am. If he was determined to commit suicide upon hearing NPs news, why call a new bail bondsman to begin with? The new guy says it might be hard but he’ll look into it and call him back. By the time he called FD back, at 10:34am I believe, it doesn’t sound like FD even wanted to hear what he had to say, just breathlessly told him things were “all set”.
Without any inkling of this emergency hearing prior to Tuesday morning, if this hearing threw him over the edge, he would have had to swing into high gear to do this while he was alone.

Did FD reach out to his court contact or whoever he requests outings to? Can I drive myself to court today? I have a hearing. No I’m sure he didn’t. And if he and NP thought his bond would be revoked and he could possibly not be able to come back home, why would he drive his car to Stamford? Just to have it be impounded? Why wouldn’t his defense team arrange transportation for him?

Now it seems he’s left a suicide note proclaiming his innocence. That’s no surprise. But I wonder when he wrote that. As far as I understand he had between 11:25-ish until 11:54 ?

I know I’m forgetting something (and more) but dashing this off while at work, so gotta go now. Thanks for your thoughts! Moo

Hmmm, I had just read in the DM that there was a note, he claims his innocence, says NP has the evidence to prove it and no mention of where he out JD, of course. Nothing else related to the search was found and they were there for 6 hours.

If NP has proof of innocence why not tell us? I’m more apt to think NP have him a line to keep him pumped up. “Fotis! Look what the private investigator found!”
And there was nothing there. Smoke and mirrors. But it kept his client’s spirits up. And sadly, FD’s money kept coming in to NP as well.

After NP announces that Fotis is deceased do you think MT and KM will start singing, or will they stick to the script? Going to be fascinating to see their trial now..
I think MT will not unless there's a huge carrot offered in terms of prison time (a plea deal of sorts to where she admits to whatever LE can prove but nothing else, for a much reduced sentence), and that ship may have already sailed for her.

It's been 7+ months of her admitting to very little except what LE can prove, and she has admitted to lying, and the State may not care to spend time trying to parse things out and negotiate with her anymore.

I think KM might for anything he can get -- he may have more proveable premeditated planning and helping stacking up against him, in addition to FD helping him plan similar crimes against his own STBX.

They were definitely in cahoots, and his bail bond was higher than MT's, so I think he's in more trouble than she is.

But he is (oops, was) a lawyer in CT for decades and so knows the ropes better than MT, so who knows how it will play out.

Especially now that LE doesn't have the same incentive they did before, to press them for admissions on the things they conspired with FD in kidnapping & killing JFd & disposing of her body somewhere, to help them build their case against and convict FD if he is out of the picture due to suicide.

JMO

ETA: Although MT has 2 other sets of charges to face on top of the conspiracy to commit murder one, so maybe she is the one who's in more trouble... it could be a toss up.

Last edited:
So if (when?) FD dies - as it appears to me he will, soon - do you think they would move ahead with a trial and convict him in absentia/posthumous conviction?
They can’t. No trial = forever not guilty. As to those who wonder about MT/KM, I think it’s too late to talk and I’m not sure it would be in their best interest. They can and will still be tried unless the State thinks the case is weak enough to offer them plea deals which I don’t see happening. Then again, this case makes General Hospital seem reasonable. JMO

I figured she must have gone out for a smoke.
IMO, she looks devastated and also seems to be reassuring Norm.
Fotis is an evil man for doing this to the Farbers, his children and his family.
No doubt Rena still believes in him. It's easier for her to cling to that.
And pulling the plug will be difficult.
It always is, even for medical people, in my experience.
Medical people are healers to the core.
Pulling the plug is a very sober almost spiritual time.
MOO.

When I posted this last night the mods took it down. Just to let you know. :)
For newbies...the "best friend" is off limits on WS to sleuth. She is not a suspect or perp of a crime. She was mentioned in a news article and usually how it works on WS is that we can discuss her ONLY within the confines of what is written about her in MSM articles or LE sources in regards to the case. But sleuthing beyond that is not generally allowed.

I'm going to alert this post so a Mod can provide further direction, if needed,

And before anyone complains, imagine being friends with someone who committed a crime and your name gets printed in an article....and then random people start posting details of your life online. WS doesn't do that.

jmo

They can’t. No trial = forever not guilty. As to those who wonder about MT/KM, I think it’s too late to talk and I’m not sure it would be in their best interest. They can and will still be tried unless the State thinks the case is weak enough to offer them plea deals which I don’t see happening. Then again, this case makes General Hospital seem reasonable. JMO
I think the D.A. will drop the conspiracy charge and they will get 8-16 for hindering
MT may be charged with financial crimes and God knows what else KM was up to

Hi everybody. I’m woefully behind with no hope of catching up. I hate to miss a single post because they’re so informative and thought provoking, but I have such little time I’ll never be able to do that. So I hope this hasn’t been discussed. I would love to know your thoughts about this.
I’ve been semi obsessing about that last morning. What was it... Tuesday?
NP calls FD at least by 9:30am to tell him about the emergency hearing that day and his bond will most likely be revoked. Does Pattis ask FD if he wants them to send a car to pick him up for the trip to stamford? How did FD usually get to court hearings (if he wasn’t already in custody)?

So then FD calls a potential new bail bondsman about 10am. If he was determined to commit suicide upon hearing NPs news, why call a new bail bondsman to begin with? The new guy says it might be hard but he’ll look into it and call him back. By the time he called FD back, at 10:34am I believe, it doesn’t sound like FD even wanted to hear what he had to say, just breathlessly told him things were “all set”.
Without any inkling of this emergency hearing prior to Tuesday morning, if this hearing threw him over the edge, he would have had to swing into high gear to do this while he was alone.

Did FD reach out to his court contact or whoever he requests outings to? Can I drive myself to court today? I have a hearing. No I’m sure he didn’t. And if he and NP thought his bond would be revoked and he could possibly not be able to come back home, why would he drive his car to Stamford? Just to have it be impounded? Why wouldn’t his defense team arrange transportation for him?

Now it seems he’s left a suicide note proclaiming his innocence. That’s no surprise. But I wonder when he wrote that. As far as I understand he had between 11:25-ish until 11:54 ?

I know I’m forgetting something (and more) but dashing this off while at work, so gotta go now. Thanks for your thoughts! Moo

The note is likely on a computer. Reason for the Taint Team.
MOO someone from the defense and police go through files together to ensure attorney client privilege and to keep revealed docs search to the SW.

For newbies...the "best friend" is off limits on WS to sleuth. She is not a suspect or perp of a crime. She was mentioned in a news article and usually how it works on WS is that we can discuss her ONLY within the confines of what is written about her in MSM articles or LE sources in regards to the case. But sleuthing beyond that is not generally allowed.

I'm going to alert this post so a Mod can provide further direction, if needed,

And before anyone complains, imagine being friends with someone who committed a crime and your name gets printed in an article....and then random people start posting details of your life online. WS doesn't do that.

jmo
I completely understood the deletion. I am not complaining. The only reason I posted it was because her linkedin was mentioned in MSM.

While Norm Pattis has been ensconsed at Jacobi Hospital with Fotis Dulos his office has been busy filing a motion asking a judge order state and Farmington police to preserve any notes they found in Dulos' home during yesterday's search.
Dave Altimari on Twitter

In the course of executing a search of Fotis Dulos’s car, law enforcement officials recovered a note in which Mr. Dulos declared his innocence of the infamous and heinous crimes that the state has accused him of and claimed his lawyers have the evidence to prove it.” Pattis said
Dave Altimari on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member