Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...and god forsake.....what if if they had 1 juror to free him... I'm praying the other 2 get what they deserve.
One juror could hang the jury, but he was never going free.

Ironically, it was the other two that I was most worried about. I was never concerned about FD getting what he deserved, but didn’t feel the same way in regards to MT and KM.

MT is now public enemy number one. Hopefully KM buries her in exchange for a significant but lesser sentence.

This just takes the cake, he is blaming everyone but the killer

Pattis released a statement after his death saying, “Mr. Dulos was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

Now he has been executed.

We remain committed to demonstrating he did not murder Jennifer.”

Attorney: Fotis Dulos declared dead after suicide attempt

It appears Norm has no choice.
Fotis stated in his suicide note that he was innocent and his attorney will prove it.
Norm is on the hook.
IMO, Fotis has called for this from his grave.
Sacrosanct, IMO.
How can Norm not honor his client's wishes?
He could but will he?
Fotis has him, IMO.
MOO.

NP's motion is only as good as the paper it was printed on -- NP can stand with he followed his client's wish (barf).

And the Court will deny motion - game over.

Now it's done. We will never know where Jennifer's body is. Fotis could have had a wonderful life with Jennifer and 5 beautiful children and threw it all away for a "girlfriend". He wasn't in high school. He was a mature married man and father. They should be planning a trip to Disneyworld right now. Now 5 kids with no mother or father and carrying this the rest of their lives.
I find the whole thing bizarre. He really had it all and threw it away as you say.

This just takes the cake, he blaming everyone but the killer

Pattis released a statement after his death saying, “Mr. Dulos was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

Now he has been executed.

We remain committed to demonstrating he did not murder Jennifer.”

Attorney: Fotis Dulos declared dead after suicide attempt
An execution by his own hand. Normy buddy where were you, when he needed you man? Good riddance to bad rubish!

He just can't let it go...

He can't let it go, because he wants to continue 'sprouting rubbish', feeling like a celebrity, every opportunity he can.
Surely, there is something deficient in his make up, to try to feel he is so important in public, to the media.
I bet he collects all his media appearances etc, to his pile of rubbish, and wants to continue.
Like a child, collecting swap cards, the more the better, even though the majority are worthless.
MOO.

@kassijackson_

fotis dulos' attorneys kevin smith and norm pattis arrived to jacobi medical center this morning around 8:30 a.m. in the bronx. dulos remains in critical condition.
View attachment 228805
Possible that Fotis gave Norm that scarf, as Norm has only been wearing it the last couple of days, so I think it might have sentimental value? JMO

If a person commits suicide the people that helped FD bond out still get their money back right?

Any bond premium or fee paid to a bondsman on FD's behalf is not refundable -- they all knew that when they ponied up the $$.

Not to be confused with the collateral for $6 mil bond which is forfeited if the defendant fails to appear in court. (FD failed to appear in court on Monday because he was incapacitated).

He can't let it go, because he wants to continue 'sprouting rubbish', feeling like a celebrity, every opportunity he can.
Surely, there is something deficient in his make up, to try to feel he is so important in public, to the media.
I bet he collects all his media appearances etc, to his pile of rubbish, and wants to continue.
Like a child, collecting swap cards, the more the better, even though the majority are worthless.
MOO.
Has anybody looked in his ponytail? Just wondering if Lord Voltemort is in there.

Fotis Dulos declared dead and organs donated.
Fotis Dulos: Dulos declared dead, his lawyer says - CNN

WOW, I feel numb knowing that FD is dead and donated his organs. My stepdad had a heart transplant 6 months ago and he has yet to find out who the donor is. I need to ask him how he would feel if he found out that his new heart was from an accused murderer. There have been cases where recipients of organs take on the traits of their donors...look it up as it's real and has to do with cellular memory. Given that it's the donor family that has to reach out first, the recipients of FD's organs will likely never know the origin of them, just as we will likely never know where JD might be, though we can hope. FD gave himself his own sentence, but of course. I don't want to waste any more time on MT...she doesn't have the guts to disclose anything. Wishing peace to Gloria Farber and those 5 beautiful children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa