Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't let it go, because he wants to continue 'sprouting rubbish', feeling like a celebrity, every opportunity he can.
Surely, there is something deficient in his make up, to try to feel he is so important in public, to the media.
I bet he collects all his media appearances etc, to his pile of rubbish, and wants to continue.
Like a child, collecting swap cards, the more the better, even though the majority are worthless.
MOO.
Has anybody looked in his ponytail? Just wondering if Lord Voldemort is in there.

The world never got to hear his story, he made sure of that !

Fotis Dulos pronounced dead; Attorney Norm Pattis says his death was ‘not an admission of guilt’

“To those who contend that Mr. Dulos’ death reflects a consciousness of guilt, we say no.

We say it was more a conscience overborne with the weight of a world that was too busy to listen and that wanted a story more than it wanted the truth.”

Fotis Dulos pronounced dead; Attorney Norm Pattis says his death was ‘not an admission of guilt’

Should states make suicide or attempted suicide (as forever will be the case with FD) illegal/criminal for people accused of violent crimes ? Is that a political question? IDK and if so don't answer, report me or don't respond. It was just a thought my daughter and I were discussing as she was outraged that FD didn't have to answer in court to the charges against him. Maybe there is no point making it criminal if the person accused is intent on committing suicide.
Sorry for the rambling
carry on.

interesting thought, but I believe you’re able to do whatever you want to your own body.

The way our court system is set up is that you’re innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers, so however crappy it is that Jennifer and her family don’t see justice served because he committed suicide, it would be illegal to convict him since he’s not around to testify for his supposed innocence.

I agree with the others who say that it’s good that he’s not around anymore. I think it’s best for everyone and I pray that the other two involved will perhaps know or confess to where her body is located so her family can get some type of closure and give her a proper burial.

This just takes the cake, he is blaming everyone but the killer

Pattis released a statement after his death saying, “Mr. Dulos was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

Now he has been executed.

We remain committed to demonstrating he did not murder Jennifer.”

Attorney: Fotis Dulos declared dead after suicide attempt
IMO such statements, while not unexpected from Atty. P. and Atty Smith, represent a bridge too far given the circumstances of the death of their client.

Fd was NOT executed.

Fd willingly and consciously decided to end his own life and he did so IMO with meticulous precision and planning amidst a very tight timeframe.

Today was neither the time nor the place for such comments and I'd be hard pressed to actually find the appropriate time for such ongoing melodramatic drivel from Atty. P.

Atty. P. has taken his client IMO to HELL and back and such comments as he has been making today do nothing but reflect poorly on his client and his practice.

PS. Atty. P. please ask your doctor to check you Haldol dosage as it might be just a tad 'off'!

MOO!

WOW, I feel numb knowing that FD is dead and donated his organs. My stepdad had a heart transplant 6 months ago and he has yet to find out who the donor is. I need to ask him how he would feel if he found out that his new heart was from an accused murderer. There have been cases where recipients of organs take on the traits of their donors...look it up as it's real and has to do with cellular memory. Given that it's the donor family that has to reach out first, the recipients of FD's organs will likely never know the origin of them, just as we will likely never know where JD might be, though we can hope. FD gave himself his own sentence, but of course. I don't want to waste any more time on MT...she doesn't have the guts to disclose anything. Wishing peace to Gloria Farber and those 5 beautiful children.

I think FD is pure evil but if I were so sick I were on a transplant list I’d take the organs. It might be the only kind thing he’s ever done and it was after he died.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number HHD CR190266274T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 02/14/2020. This will take place in Hartford JD Courthouse located at the following address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford, CT.
A/An Disposition Hearing has been scheduled for 02/14/2020. This will take place in GA 14 Hartford Courthouse located at the following address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford, CT.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that FD "accidentally" bumped into his new gf at an airport. Right before May 24th. Sorry, MT, you were a tool. FD had big plans. That didn't include you

I am sick that this is where we are.

All made worse because NP has no shame.

FD damaged everything he touched.

Jennifer, we're all just so, so sorry.

JMO

Now that Fotis is dead and NP is no longer representing him in his murder trial, what happens with the gag order? Can NP spew whatever he wants now?
I think the case is still pending a ruling from the Judge on termination (and a ruling on the latest Atty. P. 4.20 motion to change the Defendant to the Estate of Fotis Dulos).

Does NP truly believe his client was innocent? Seems hard to swallow, but he does work himself up into self-righteous frothing purple prose - maybe he is in massive denial and has to believe? I think it's a disgrace that FD was given bail. CT blew it. The police worked so hard and did such painstaking work to bring this to trial, all blown. Maybe at some point we will learn more about this murder from MT, but she seems incapable of truth-telling. She and her Prince of Darkness were well-matched. I don't see this as being a positive outcome for the children in any way. It's all horribly unresolved and their father has ensured they were orphaned at such a young age.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that FD "accidentally" bumped into his new gf at an airport. Right before May 24th. Sorry, MT, you were a tool. FD had big plans. That didn't include you

I am sick that this is where we are.

All made worse because NP has no shame.

FD damaged everything he touched.

Jennifer, we're all just so, so sorry.

JMO
Me too. Sickening.
I don’t know what it’s like when we pass but I hope like in the movie Beetlejuice he is stuck being a social worker sitting at a desk with people yelling at him for eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44