Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears Norm has no choice.
Fotis stated in his suicide note that he was innocent and his attorney will prove it.
Norm is on the hook.
IMO, Fotis has called for this from his grave.
Sacrosanct, IMO.
How can Norm not honor his client's wishes?
He could but will he?
Fotis has him, IMO.
MOO.

FD was supposed to testify too. Lots of problems with this situation, IMO

Wow, he did die. I've been checking in, waiting I suppose for this news. I think he was never going to take responsibility, admit guilt, and tell where Jennifer's body is. And I think he would just continue to cause pain in the future for those around him, so I'm relieved he is no longer here. How cowardly to leave a note professing his innocence. That seems evil to me, after all the harm he has already caused.

I think FD is pure evil but if I were so sick I were on a transplant list I’d take the organs. It might be the only kind thing he’s ever done and it was after he died.
True. FD wasn't born an animal and if he could give someone life, that's a gift, but you just have to hope that
his family members just let it be and not disclose anything. A recipient doesn't need some letter 6 months down the road saying, guess what!!

NP going to try a case with no client and the state is trying a murder case with no body.
I feel like throwing up. It never ends ever
Priceless irony...
Can a body that's full of carbon monoxide be cremated or would it..explode?
I am sure the gas has dissipated. It just left his body in ruins.

Last edited:
Still pondering the fate of MT:

Generally, you can't have a conspiracy without the underlying crime.

What saith CT law?

If no conviction for murder, then there's nothing MT could have conspired to?

Unless we learn otherwise -- I think the only charge that will hold against MT will be tampering with evidence.

MOO

ETA: We know in Colorado at least that tampering with evidence only gets you up to 18 months-- 3 years max if aggravators exist.

Last edited:
Wow, he did die. I've been checking in, waiting I suppose for this news. I think he was never going to take responsibility, admit guilt, and tell where Jennifer's body is. And I think he would just continue to cause pain in the future for those around him, so I'm relieved he is no longer here. How cowardly to leave a note professing his innocence. That seems evil to me, after all the harm he has already caused.
But now NP and the family want to place the blame of death on the execution of the public on an innocent man. Go figure.

According to this Norm is now Currys lawyer. Why? Why Ned a lawyer? What does she know? Oh, she has money so Norm will take her on. We will see him for some time.

who will pay Norm now to clear FD’s name?

is Ct a state that drops all charges if convicted or charged like in Aaron Hernandez case (which again have been reversed).

need to go back and read as I was gone all day,
I had to look up AH case again myself -- it was under Mass law that he was convicted (he grew up in CT).

I just read NP's ridiculous statement. His client has been "elected"? Um, by his own cowardly hand. You know who did a disservice to NP? Mean, ugly, self-deluded, beligerent bully NP - it's absurd that he shames everyone else when he is the awful distorter of truth who victimized the victim, who dragged the children's mother through the trash (so tp speak!) all over again, who should have told his client to tell the truth. It's not a game of "odds," as he kept saying. What is the honor in defending the guilty? Why not try to get the guilty to man up and confess and just try to get the best sentence possible for them, and rehabilitation? I see NO honor in what NP does, not int he way he does it. I think FD may have been his soul mate. Master manipulators.

Still pondering the fate of MT:

Generally, you can't have a conspiracy without the underlying crime.

What saith CT law?

If no conviction for murder, then there's nothing MT could have conspired to?

Unless we learn otherwise -- I think the only charge that will hold against MT will be tampering with evidence.

MOO
The state dropped the conspiracy charges against Jennifer Valiente after her boyfriend was found guilty of murdering his parents.
She received 8 yrs for the hindering charge.

Don’t forget that organs donated don’t always go to people. They can go to science. His would be good for the effect of carbon monoxide poisoning on the brain and other important organs. The donation of organs is always good and I do applaud his family for the gesture. His brain might also be valuable for the study of personality disorders also, just saying....

Now that Fotis is dead and NP is no longer representing him in his murder trial, what happens with the gag order? Can NP spew whatever he wants now?

Actually, it means it is now (legally) impossible to defame him. Now Pattis has no standing to sue for slander if, for instance, I were to declare, "Fotis is a murderer." I don't have to say accused. Or alleged. And it is not defamation! Hah, nah.

Lol.

Just spoke to two local defense attorneys about this attempt by Norm Pattis to keep this case going even without a defendant. Attorney Lindy Urso told me it's never happened before, and it never will. @News12CT

Attorney Matthew Maddox had this to say: "This is Norm Barnum trying to keep the greatest show on earth going." He too said it's not going to happen and added, "No one can write a clean slate chapter in order to sanitize Mr. Dulos' history for posterity." @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

ETA: “Norm Barnum,” haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maybe a pardon from the Gov
(free legal advice for NP)
Totally agree. During divorce proceedings you get your ducks and documents in a row.

he did some dangerous sports too- ski or bike accident could have done some damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken