Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to seeing some real action on this tomorrow, now that this procedural exercise which was never going to produce the children is out of the way. It's hard to believe that in a situation involving either the welfare of a vulnerable child, or the criminal hand of his mother in his death, police have to wait on court opening times. I hope she is dragged out of wherever she is staying in the middle of the night and put in a cell or on a plane in cuffs. MOO

yes. On a plane in cuffs, ideally with Nate from East Idaho News sitting right next to her, firing off question after question for 7 hours straight. Please someone, tell me this is allowed. She could hardly handle 3 minutes of it.
I also feel like CD was a little closer to breaking during the 3 minutes of reporter questioning from Sunday. Anyone else make any observations on their non verbal language? She seemed to look at her husband for answers and he seemed a little like he was going to be sick.
MOO

My husband said when he lived here 20 years ago there was a church he knew of that coached people to have affairs and divorce - the lead pastor had an affair - divorced and remarried in that church and along with about 30 other couples I just thanked him for not making us belong to any one religion- personal faith and religion can be a fine line - extremists though are similar no matter the cause - IMO and also what's MOO ?

MOO=My own opinion
Not sure if you're asking, but IMO=In my opinion

Welcome to Websleuths (WS)!

yes he was there. He asked a question.

A reporter did ask if the police told her where Chad and Lori are. Kay answered I know they are not in Hawaii. But then she went on to say that the police had told her that they are still there.

—— this question was on the heels of her kind of getting flustered and just stopped talking mid sentence of trying to explain something. I don’t know if she was continuing in that frustration and didn’t mean what she said but yes these two things, or statements, are opposite but her tone and body language indicated that she believed the same thing, that they were in Hawaii.
It’s about 31:50 in on my link.

Thank you for clarifying! I must have missed when she said they were still in Hawaii.

I've been lurking here and trying hard not to post anything. (My work sent out a work-wide email reminding us of needing to be neutral on social media as a warning to stay out of public discussion of this case.). Everyone at work still gossips about it, though, so I figure no harm, no foul to post anonymously here.

After Lori's no-show tonight, do we think its possible that Lori sold/trafficked her kids, and honestly has zero idea where they are or how to get them? Or, alternately, is it possible that Chad and even his kids know where JJ and Tylee are?

I'm sorry, but all about sex? If this whole thing was about nothing but sex (or an "affair"), my faith in humanity just dropped 50 percent. How shallow and pathetic can somebody be? Maybe about love, or lifestyle, or money, or freedom - but not just about sex. You gotta be kidding.

Killing husbands.. a wife.. a brother..a nephew.. and/or possibly 2 children? Knowing you'd be facing life in prison or the death penalty if caught? All to have sex with a 52 year old man (even one who has lost weight, has a tan, wears puma shirts, and has a "spiffy" haircut), or a 46 year old woman (even one with blonde hair wearing jeans with no pockets, has a nice purse, and is a good dancer)? Come. On.
Sex or lust is the most powerful motive for murder there is. Wars have been fought over it. Many, many murders have been committed over it. Suicides have been committed over it. More powerful than love.

There's something that really bothers me here. If these kids are dead [which, I believe they are], what was the point of killing Tylee? She's 17, seems pretty independent, had her GED, could get a job, could join a CC and get some more education, could literally go about her life without her mother. She had a car and everything. I'm guessing mommy could give her some money to help her start her own life. That way, Tylee is out of the way, no need to worry about her. The only reason that I can think of, to want Tylee dead is if she knew about something pretty serious that could get mommy in big, big, big trouble. And I don't really believe that Tylee would talk about anything regarding Charles, she didn't care. But, I don't doubt for a second that, if she knew that someone had hurt JJ, she would expose whoever she needed to expose left and right. I believe JJ is the key piece here. He was most likely the first one to go, and for that reason, Tylee couldn't live either.

yes he was there. He asked a question.

A reporter did ask if the police told her where Chad and Lori are. Kay answered I know they are not in Hawaii. But then she went on to say that the police had told her that they are still there.

—— this question was on the heels of her kind of getting flustered and just stopped talking mid sentence of trying to explain something. I don’t know if she was continuing in that frustration and didn’t mean what she said but yes these two things, or statements, are opposite but her tone and body language indicated that she believed the same thing, that they were in Hawaii.
It’s about 31:50 in on my link.
And did they say where they went after Kauai Beach Resort? I cant imagine they'd go back North after that, if they wanted to be low key after that they may have gotten a private rental air bnb or paid cash - I mean if the get out of here they def would have to pay someone off, MOO!

I think Idaho is going to extradite. Kay said something to the effect that the “governor has to sign something”. The Woodcocks should have legal representation. Kay should not have to deal with this stuff alone. I appreciate the kindness of the reporters.

Edited: Ugh- getting tired of seeing homeschooling being bashed on this thread. The problem in this situation is not that the kids were being homeschooled...

No one's bashing homeschooling or saying that was even a part of this situation. JJ was clearly not being homeschooled at all and no one said he was and that that was a problem.

There is a BIG problem with there being little to no oversight and making it easy for people to lie about it, Idaho happens to be worse about it than some other states on top of that.

I've been lurking here and trying hard not to post anything. (My work sent out a work-wide email reminding us of needing to be neutral on social media as a warning to stay out of public discussion of this case.). Everyone at work still gossips about it, though, so I figure no harm, no foul to post anonymously here.

After Lori's no-show tonight, do we think its possible that Lori sold/trafficked her kids, and honestly has zero idea where they are or how to get them? Or, alternately, is it possible that Chad and even his kids know where JJ and Tylee are?
What? For what possible reason? Please DO gossip about it, what the heck.
I don't believe Chad's children know anything about Tylee and JJ, that's probably one of the reasons why they don't seem to care about these kids, at all, because they never even met them.

Sex or lust is the most powerful motive for murder there is. Wars have been fought over it. Many, many murders have been committed over it. Suicides have been committed over it. More powerful than love.
That is absolutely true. But it's still pretty pathetic. It's 2020, sex is everywhere and anywhere, everyone can have sex if they want to. It was never easier to have sex than it is right now. No reason to go bananas over it lol.

Citations please .. "most powerful motive for murder there is" "more powerful than love" As I said, shallow and pathetic, IMO

No one said it was a reasonable motive!
Lots of people like to throw away their lives every day for lust and sex. Otherwise we wouldn't be seeing so many cases of assault/rape every day, and not just in the news, but the predators around us who have convictions without ever making headline news.
MOO

I am now curious where you work, or at least where you live, that an employer would send out an email, not telling people to stay on task, but to stay neutral??

I personally think there’s less chance they were trafficked than there was of any of them making an appearance in Idaho today.

But then, I also believed the word “trafficked” is drastically overused. I heard it in conjunction yesterday in regard to a teen running off with her older boyfriend the other day.

As Inigo Montoya says, “I do not think that word means what you think it means.”

What? For what possible reason? Please DO gossip about it, what the heck.
I don't believe Chad's children know anything about Tylee and JJ, that's probably one of the reasons why they don't seem to care about these kids, at all, because they never even met them.

That is absolutely true. But it's still pretty pathetic. It's 2020, sex is everywhere and anywhere, everyone can have sex if they want to. It was never easier to have sex than it is right now. No reason to go bananas over it lol.
But....sex with someone you become obsessed with and one who has the skill to manipulate and control you is a whole different ballgame.

I think Idaho is going to extradite. Kay said something to the effect that the “governor has to sign something”. The Woodcocks should have legal representation. Kay should not have to deal with this stuff alone. I appreciate the kindness of the reporters.

She and her husband have gotten much farther than many grandparents. There are Grandparents' Rights in Idaho - hopefully a seasoned attorney will handle everything pro bono for them.

Do Grandparents Have Visitation Rights in Idaho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member