Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the question was directed to me but if you don’t mind me throwing something out there? I think some people believe that discussion groups like these are wrong because they feel no one can ethically form an opinion prior to trial regardless as to whether we are potential jurors for the case, or not.

We’ve seen that before. Often they are people who may work for defense counsel or sometimes people who have been accused of something they feel they haven’t done, or maybe their kids have been accused.

Who knows. But my sense is that it’s not necessarily that they firmly believe a defendant is innocent.
And sometimes, Gitana, they've just found a way to get a little attention which distracts the forum from so many thoughtful posts.

The world never got to hear his story, he made sure of that !

Fotis Dulos pronounced dead; Attorney Norm Pattis says his death was ‘not an admission of guilt’

“To those who contend that Mr. Dulos’ death reflects a consciousness of guilt, we say no.

We say it was more a conscience overborne with the weight of a world that was too busy to listen and that wanted a story more than it wanted the truth.”

Fotis Dulos pronounced dead; Attorney Norm Pattis says his death was ‘not an admission of guilt’

Busy listening to what, NP? His smirk?

What silly motion has that blow hard filed?

Wants to try the case...

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
This motion specifically points to a note found in Dulos' car "in which he declared his innocence of the infamous and heinous crimes that the State has accused him of and claimed his lawyers have the evidence to prove it." @News12CT

2:25 PM - 30 Jan 2020

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
UPDATE: motion from Dulos defense team asking all evidence found during search of Dulos’ home be preserved. That includes a note in Dulos’ car proclaiming his innocence. ⁦@News12CT

EPj8QHhXkAAPIJL.jpg

EPj8QgMWkAAyTGV.jpg

2:06 PM - 30 Jan 2020

Are you sure he wasn’t convicted? Everyone said he killed her!
MOO a conviction is from the prosecutor for the people in a court of law with the power to incarcerate and operating on a criminal code.
MOO public opinion is that he is guilty, yes, the evidence says yes, he did it. If there is exonerating evidence it will come out in the trial of MT and KM co-conspirators.

RSBM:
I don't think the CT citation above (defines conspiracy) meets the actual facts of this situation-- it does not speak to no underlying crime in the absence of conviction of the defendant.

Generally, you can't have a conspiracy without the underlying crime. Hopefully, the legal answers will appear Friday in new filings by MT attorney AB.

MOO

I could be wrong but I can't imagine that you need a conviction against the primary actor on the underlying offense. What if the primary actor flees and can't be arrested/prosecuted? I don't think that means that the alleged accomplices can't be convicted. But I don't have a citation for it.

Lol. Of course no blame for the controlling narcissist who was going to determine his own destiny.

I’m so glad that vile person had such a formidable and intelligent foe in GF who immediately drew up the draw bridge and protected the hell out of herself and her precious grandkids. Because I have no doubt he would’ve killed them all if he could have, to take control and punish the world.
I feel the same way - he was a family annihilator denied opportunity IMO

Wait you all said he was guilty, state said he’s guilty so now you want to give up on the case simply because he’s dead? Like your goal was NOT to find out if he killed jennifer dulos but it was that somehow he must die so we don’t have to try the case? If that wasn’t the case then this case MUST be tried because everyone I knew on this forum and in the world believed he had killed her. So now! PROVE IT!

He’s dead. Name a worse punishment possible under the law in the United States. We’ll be waiting.

What??????
I swear NP was separated at birth from FD.
Yeah, they seem like kindred spirits anyway.

They do have a few basic things in common.

(past tense for FD now >> all below ideas are paraphrased from MSM and Media Thread and Posts Here, can provide links if needed)

They both:

-- are of Greek origin, and either are or are recently descended from immigrants

(Norm wrote on his blog that is quoted upthread that his father was an Italian immigrant & his mother was a Greek immigrant and they struggled and worked hard to "make it in America", and his father "earned his living" as an armed robber who did time, and that was a lead up as to why he does what he does, represents people accused of serious crimes per his website bio as well).

-- reside and work in CT for at least the last decade or so

-- travel in the circles of people who have money and status and power in the upper echelons of CT society

-- travel in the circles of people who have committed crimes

-- are 'unattached' men around the same age whose careers / status in society seem of paramount importance in their lives

-- seem to be at least unapologetic about their solitary opinions and being unempathetic in the face of weighty evidence that a serious violent crime has been committed against an innocent mother of 5 children

There are probably alot more things they have in common, but these are the things that "float to the top" and can be backed up with references/links.

They were a "match made in heaven" possibly, for the length of their association, or "twins separated at birth (with footnotes)"....

MOO

IMO that’s not true at all! A person whose dying words (suicide note) were that he’s innocent. He maintained that throughout last 9 months. He faced a very hostile and biased public who believed before the trial that he was a murderer without ever seeing the discovery and cross examining him during trial. His charachter was strategically assassinated and was forced to play by the gag order to never be able to clear his name or explain what happened publicly during those very public accusations. Gag order did not result in fair trial and would have never because the public had made up their mind from the information that was leaked to the public. Whenever there is a diluted public opinion it doesn’t result in fair trial. I’ve read many times on multiple platforms that ppl wanted to lie just to get selected on to the jury so they could just Convict him during the trial. When you have people like these and know that there’s a good chance you won’t find open minded ppl then suicide is what occurs. The gag order was strategically only applied towards the defendant And it successfully got defense where they are now. His kids, his career, his right of free speech was taken away from him, a never before heard gag order, 6million bail that the judge wanted to double to 12 million was never heard of in CT for a serial killer let alone for someone who was accused of killing someone whose body hasn’t Even been found. I am a strong believer of sanctioning media from cases so accused could be presumed innocent until proven guilty in the courtroom and walk the earth without being hounded by media or people.
The trial must go on! What does his death have to do with the trial? Unless the trial was only to put someone under so much pressure that they simply eliminate themselves fully knowing that state and public has not even granted him his basic right of meeting his children and of free speech:

A life has been lost today, one was lost 9 months ago. if the accusations aren’t simply accusations then the state must prove themselves in the court of law that he murdered her BEYOND reasonable doubt! Change the law! If the state can arrest someone (and use our tax $$) for a missing person (they claim is dead) without a body in this particular case then I bet they can make exceptions to try it without a defendant. Yes we pay enough to our state to try both cases! No special treatment should be given to one party as it’s been for 9 months.
I’m sure they can make an exception like they did by applying gag order.

Im sure they can make an exception like they made an exception for a never before heard bond of 6 million.

If they can arrest his attorney for a shallow grave (of limes) where a human body has never been placed and attorneys wife is still alive then

we all deserve to know beyond reasonable doubt what exactly happened because NONE of this makes sense unless you have bias opinion. You can’t play the whole movie on tv and then turn it off right before the climax simply because the alleged villian died without explaining what really happened?
Wait ... what?? Have you read the arrest warrants ?

oh I get it .... back to the media thread for me

The world never got to hear his story, he made sure of that !

“To those who contend that Mr. Dulos’ death reflects a consciousness of guilt, we say no.

We say it was more a conscience overborne with the weight of a world that was too busy to listen and that wanted a story more than it wanted the truth.”

He is so full of [REDACTED]!

IMO that’s not true at all! A person whose dying words (suicide note) were that he’s innocent. He maintained that throughout last 9 months. He faced a very hostile and biased public who believed before the trial that he was a murderer without ever seeing the discovery and cross examining him during trial. His charachter was strategically assassinated and was forced to play by the gag order to never be able to clear his name or explain what happened publicly during those very public accusations. Gag order did not result in fair trial and would have never because the public had made up their mind from the information that was leaked to the public. Whenever there is a diluted public opinion it doesn’t result in fair trial. I’ve read many times on multiple platforms that ppl wanted to lie just to get selected on to the jury so they could just Convict him during the trial. When you have people like these and know that there’s a good chance you won’t find open minded ppl then suicide is what occurs. The gag order was strategically only applied towards the defendant And it successfully got defense where they are now. His kids, his career, his right of free speech was taken away from him, a never before heard gag order, 6million bail that the judge wanted to double to 12 million was never heard of in CT for a serial killer let alone for someone who was accused of killing someone whose body hasn’t Even been found. I am a strong believer of sanctioning media from cases so accused could be presumed innocent until proven guilty in the courtroom and walk the earth without being hounded by media or people.
The trial must go on! What does his death have to do with the trial? Unless the trial was only to put someone under so much pressure that they simply eliminate themselves fully knowing that state and public has not even granted him his basic right of meeting his children and of free speech:

A life has been lost today, one was lost 9 months ago. if the accusations aren’t simply accusations then the state must prove themselves in the court of law that he murdered her BEYOND reasonable doubt! Change the law! If the state can arrest someone (and use our tax $$) for a missing person (they claim is dead) without a body in this particular case then I bet they can make exceptions to try it without a defendant. Yes we pay enough to our state to try both cases! No special treatment should be given to one party as it’s been for 9 months.
I’m sure they can make an exception like they did by applying gag order.

Im sure they can make an exception like they made an exception for a never before heard bond of 6 million.

If they can arrest his attorney for a shallow grave (of limes) where a human body has never been placed and attorneys wife is still alive then

we all deserve to know beyond reasonable doubt what exactly happened because NONE of this makes sense unless you have bias opinion. You can’t play the whole movie on tv and then turn it off right before the climax simply because the alleged villian died without explaining what really happened?
There are a lot of inaccuracies here, but I have to ask:

Do you really think Kent Mawhinney was arrested for a shallow grave full of limes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam