Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where Chad's adult kids that lived with him and Tammy were at Spud Harvest time/when Tammy visited her parents? Not that we can sleuth that, but I wonder if they also were sent away on a vacation like Tammy or if they were possibly busy helping with the harvest and gone from the home extra hours those days? Could Lori have actually been in Chad and Tammy's house a few times while Tammy visited her parents? I was also thinking about the "paintball gun" incident and how the masked person ran behind the house. What if Lori was there seeing Chad while Tammy went to her enrichment night and the masked person was actually a lookout? Why did he run behind the house? Maybe to meet up with someone else who would be running out the back door when Tammy came home? Maybe the shooting was to scare her or distract her long enough for Lori to slip out the back?
Wouldn't there be danger of a nosy neighbor of Chad's seeing Lori arriving/leaving Chad's house? If we assume that Lori's children were gone by that time, IMO it would have been more convenient for Chad to visit Lori in her townhome.

I was looking at the island webcams yesterday and saw there was a helipad at Kaua'i airport so I looked at some of the videos of the heli tours to get an idea of the island. Beautiful. I recommend looking at some of them.

I also found this about a helicopter crash in Kaua'i in late December and wondered if they had been found and identified. It mentioned two minors.

Six bodies found after Hawaii helicopter crash

ETA all identified and unconnected.

NTSB surveys tour helicopter crash site, begins process of removing wreckage

If she was emancipated then she would not be listed as missing and LE would not be requiring Lori bring her to Welfare offices or LE so I think that clarifies she is not emancipated IMO.

Exactly. The word just keeps coming up, and I'm sure CV simply misused it as many people do with many legal terms. Could be he just meant no one else had custody of TR.

For example: I see legal guardianship referred to as a parent "signing over" their kids to someone else when it's not that at all, it's an appointment by a judge. It can be done with or without the parent/s consent but a judge makes the decision.

Either way, TR would almost certainly be listed as a missing person by now considering the entire situation.

Since Tylee claimed she had driven from TX to AZ herself and was fairly independent, I wonder if she had a debit or credit card?

Also I read on Facebook that she had worked at a place called the Fun Factory in Kauai. (It's kinda like a Chucky Cheese)

...Is it possible LV didn't mention kids to CD?..

I can see her lying about that... for a while. At this point he'd know everything and yet they're strolling along holding hands a few days ago after she was served an order.

Edit: Actually I'm not sure if she could pull that off, given that we now know they have had a "thing" of some sort for at least a year.

I wonder if he's so delusional he is believing whatever story she tells him? If he isn't, that sure is a good insanity defense anyway.

Last edited:
I was looking at the island webcams yesterday and saw there was a helipad at Kaua'i airport so I looked at some of the videos of the heli tours to get an idea of the island. Beautiful. I recommend looking at some of them.

I also found this about a helicopter crash in Kaua'i in late December and wondered if they had been found and identified. It mentioned two minors.

Six bodies found after Hawaii helicopter crash

ETA all identified and unconnected.

NTSB surveys tour helicopter crash site, begins process of removing wreckage

Yes! I looked at the cams too! Thought maybe we could see something, but most are just for the waves and surf! But who knows so good thinking! Sadly yes the helicopter crash, too often too! They have released all that info and names already it was 7 people I think all tourists except the pilot. I see Adam Herberts posting and photos and quotes from CV books on twitter! It's like he's living out what he wrote! And he was married before Tammy?

Interesting comments re the kids at: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Indeed!
  • Both Tylee and Alex described Charles as enraged
  • Tylee had the bat stemming from staying at her Uncle’s (presumably Alex). It made her feel “safe”
  • Lori had Tylee go back into the house after the shooting to retrieve her (Lori’s) purse/wallet

Indeed!
  • Both Tylee and Alex described Charles as enraged
  • Tylee had the bat stemming from staying at her Uncle’s (presumably Alex). It made her feel “safe”
  • Lori had Tylee go back into the house after the shooting to retrieve her (Lori’s) purse/wallet
I wonder if Lori had Tylee go in because she was trying to calm/restrain JJ. He may have been trying to go back inside the house. I also noticed that Tylee felt a need to be safe from Alex. Hmm

Some things that stand out from Tylee's police interview. Her mom was in the house but left almost immediately afte she heard a loud noise she thought was a bat hitting the floor. So Lori was in the house. Tylee re-entered the house through the garage to get her mom's purse after the "loud noise." Wondering if she observed something she shouldn't have here. Third, how can people be yelling at each other for several minutes, you're standing right there and yet you don't know what anyone is saying. That just doesn't make sense.

Still wondering how Lori got Charles' car keys. Also, in one of Justin Lum's other reports of the shooting, he says that Lori had Charles' phone. Would like to know more about that. Did he just want his phone back?

I wonder if any of the adult Daybell kids have been interviewed recently in light of TDs autopsy results pending..maybe they have been able to provide some additional information that could have prompted the most recent search warrants. Moo.

I wonder if they have heard of the dancing email yet?

Yes. Tylee and JJ are on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children website. They wouldn't be on NCMEC unless there is an official missing persons case number opened by LE:
Have you seen this child? JOSHUA VALLOW
Have you seen this child? TYLEE RYAN

Same with NAMUS - they don't publish a missing person case online until they check with LE to make sure it is an active/open missing person case.

All that said, Lori is not the one who reported her kids missing. Despite the fact that one of her many false stories to LE was that Tylee took JJ and ran away, she never reported the kids missing. LE had to open a missing persons case on behalf of the kids without their mother's cooperation. Everyone should let that sink in. It's never good news when the sole living parent doesn't report her children missing and then refuses to cooperate with LE. She has also made things worse for herself by fleeing to Hawaii with her new husband and not even acknowledging her kids are still missing. She thinks she is being smart and that if she stays silent now it will look like she knows where they are/they are ok. But she has already told too many lies IMHO to make that believeable. First the kids are dead/non-existent (said to family members after she married Chad). Then LE comes knocking and the story is the kids are in AZ with a friend (or rather just JJ is said to be there since he was the only one LE asked about at first). But the kids were not there in AZ. Then she claimed Tylee took JJ and ran off, but she's not concerned and not coming back from her extended Hawaii vacation with husband number 5. And she blows off the reporter asking questions/trying to help find her kids and doesn't even take an opportunity to say she loves her kids and hopes they are somewhere safe. Nor does she take the opportunity to clarify that the kids are safe and she believes it's no one's business where they are located. All of this is adding up to a very bad outcome for those kids. MOO.

Great post

This is why I disagree that there is no evidence of a crime.

In fact there is strong circumstantial evidence of a crime - we just don't know what crime.

But at this stage, law enforcement don't have to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt - they just need probable cause to grab Lori and start increasing the pressure.

I wonder if Lori had Tylee go in because she was trying to calm/restrain JJ. He may have been trying to go back inside the house. I also noticed that Tylee felt a need to be safe from Alex. Hmm

Perhaps. I interpreted the documents as saying when Tylee was staying at her uncle's, by herself - meaning, she was all alone staying at her uncle's house (Alex or whichever uncle also wasn't there, perhaps long-haul driving MOO). Could this have been part of the 58 days when Lori was unaccounted for and JJ was with CV? I believe we confirmed Tylee was with Lori in Kauai part of that time, but not the entire 58 days? MOO

Could also point to more of that independent (neglected?) side to Tylee - driving alone from TX to AZ, potentially staying home alone in AZ (how long unknown). MOO

Last edited:
Consider they've now searched 2 homes? 3? And a vehicle. The autopsy results may well be back also on at least one if not two people.

You can wager that LE has far more evidence than we know about. Kelsey Berreth's body has not yet been found, but her killer was convicted based on evidence and testimony.

One of these two is going to roll over on the other, IMO. It'll be interesting to see who cracks first.
Exactly. I think this will be like Kelsey and the Sievers cases, and we will all be completely shocked at the mountains of evidence they have, especially cell phone and digital data.

I wish there was a time stamp on the interview. Was it the same day? A few minutes after the crime scene was secure or was it later in the day when Lori would have had time to coach Tylee?
Lori would have had time to coach her either way on the drive to and from JJ's school, right? MOO

I wish there was a time stamp on the interview. Was it the same day? A few minutes after the crime scene was secure or was it later in the day when Lori would have had time to coach Tylee?

410 pages? Something like that. Jmo

Some things that stand out from Tylee's police interview. Her mom was in the house but left almost immediately afte she heard a loud noise she thought was a bat hitting the floor. So Lori was in the house. Tylee re-entered the house through the garage to get her mom's purse after the "loud noise." Wondering if she observed something she shouldn't have here. Third, how can people be yelling at each other for several minutes, you're standing right there and yet you don't know what anyone is saying. That just doesn't make sense.

Still wondering how Lori got Charles' car keys. Also, in one of Justin Lum's other reports of the shooting, he says that Lori had Charles' phone. Would like to know more about that. Did he just want his phone back?
Very strange Lori would tell Tylee and JJ to leave the house and get to the car, apparently for their protection, and then tell Tylee to go back inside to get the purse? Why didnt Lori get her own purse?

Third, how can people be yelling at each other for several minutes, you're standing right there and yet you don't know what anyone is saying. That just doesn't make sense.

Cortisol and adrenaline are weird things. If she had the fight or flight response, I can attest that sometimes you are so focused on survival and the other person’s movements/body language, that the actual words don’t sink in. She was only 16 there and doesn’t have the mature brain and functioning skills of an adult as well so that may have come in to play too. Notice how vividly she described all their movements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009