Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the text of the note. I tried to copy it verbatim:

All,

If you are reading this, I am no more. I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had nothing to do with. Enough is enough. If it takes my head to end this, so be it. I want it be known that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney. I ask the state to let them free of any such accusations. I also ask the state to stop harassing my friends, Andrea and Anne (removed last names). They are honorable people. Please let my children know that I love them, I would do anything to be with them, but unfortunately we all have our limits. The state will not rest until I rot in jail. My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue. Everything else is a story fabricated by law enforcement. I want to thank all my family and friends that stood by me this difficult time. Above all AC. I am sorry for letting you down and not continuing the fight.

-Fotis

The NP lawyer language in print may look sympathetic to FD but WS Translate for sleazy attorneys to English says he is saying:

“I feel like there is still money to be made here. We have reason to believe that there are women that will pay to be associated with FD even after death. Until we have exhausted all avenues of exploitation of those individuals, and we are extending that to family members as well, I will not let this rest.”

IMO
PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I encourage the Fd Friend Anna Curry to hold onto your wallet and FLEE (unless you are arrested first in CT)!

MOO

All,

If you are reading this, I am no more. I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had nothing to do with. Enough is enough. If it takes my head to end this, so be it. I want it to such accusations. I want it be known that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney. I ask the state to let them free of any such accusations. I also ask the state to stop harassing my friends, Andrea and Anne (removed last names). They are honorable people. Please let my children know that I love them, I would do anything to be with them, but unfortunately we all have our limits. The state will not rest until I rot in jail. My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue. Everything else is a story fabricated by law enforcement. I want to thank all my family and friends that stood by me this difficult time. Above all AC. I am sorry for letting you down and not continuing the fight.

-Fotis
Thank you.

The Courant has obtained Fotis Dulos' note. Here's our story.

“If you are reading this I am no more," the letter starts. “I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had NOTHING to do with. Enough is enough."

“If it takes my head to end this, so be it,” Dulos wrote in the letter obtained by the Courant.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Self-centered coward.

And still swinging Patti's by his ponytail.
Disgusted .

Wow, the first chance he gets to say something to his kids, it's all about how he feels and not a mention of how they must feel about their mother.

And he doesn't even get to them until half way through his last temper tantrum.

So sad for those babies!

I think old Norm is just looking for free publicity via self-promotion. I don't believe he will follow through.
I don't believe he has the credentials and now that I'm thinking about it I'm not even sure he has any Federal Credentials either.

His website is also such a mess that its hard to even figure out where he has credentials. If anyone know please post as I gave up after trying to read his word salad. Most folks just do a simple list of State and Federal Credentials, but not Atty. P.

MOO

To everyone who posted "I hope he left a note saying where Jennifer is!" a few days ago: Here is proof that these types of people/personalities are monsters. There is no hope for them to change. They do not change.

It looks like the letter is dated the 28th. It also appears to have been written fairly quickly (although we don’t have a sample to compare it to).

So he probably wrote it just before he made the decision to kill himself.

Attachments

• 85535737-C651-4318-B20F-C89BA0645C49.jpeg
    85535737-C651-4318-B20F-C89BA0645C49.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 76
It may also be permissible. We do not know. They all live elsewhere and may be just gathering personal effects. I would wait before I read too much into this.
They were spotted there and photographed they are living there now.

AK is RK daughter and you know who is AC. The admiral is RK husband...
Believe it or not up to you I am only giving you guys the scoop. JMO

It truly is beyond the pale the suicide note. One thing is true, FD didn’t want to spend any time in jail. His attorneys may have bonded him out again. It sounded like they were still considering options on that front. He probably wouldn’t have been behind bars very long but have his bond readjusted and revoked was what finally caused him to abandon the “good fight.” Nope.

I would really like to hear from the state soon on the status of the cases for FD, KM and MT. If the ponytail is going to ride FODU and his faux innocence to the Supreme Court, the least the state can do is prove JFD is dead. Not missing in some kind of sick GG plot.

“I want to thank Above all ANNA CURRY”. Not the person who helped you carry out the murder, but ANNA CURRY.
Its curious that he referenced the LE harassment of his friends and that INCLUDED ANNA CURRY.

Perhaps Anna just might need Pattisville legal services for criminal and not 'other' services.......

Wonder what the ever faithful Anna might have done for Fd and ditto for his good buddies the Greek brother Andreas and Yannis.

MOO

All,

If you are reading this, I am no more. I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had nothing to do with. Enough is enough. If it takes my head to end this, so be it. I want it be known that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney. I ask the state to let them free of any such accusations. I also ask the state to stop harassing my friends, Andrea and Anne (removed last names). They are honorable people. Please let my children know that I love them, I would do anything to be with them, but unfortunately we all have our limits. The state will not rest until I rot in jail. My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue. Everything else is a story fabricated by law enforcement. I want to thank all my family and friends that stood by me this difficult time. Above all AC. I am sorry for letting you down and not continuing the fight.

-Fotis
If his attorney really could explain and this all was just an innocent misunderstanding aka “JFD’s clothes just showed up on my doorstep bloody and we had to dispose of them but before that I coerced my employee to switch cars because I needed to sneak down to NC to see for myself that her blood was there too and figured that mixing some of my DNA in her house (which I’ve never been in) was a brilliant idea”... then he should have stuck around to fight it. Guess he thought his chances were slim of anybody buying that rubbish.

It looks like the letter is dated the 28th. It also appears to have been written fairly quickly (although we don’t have a sample to compare it to).

So he probably wrote it just before he made the decision to kill himself.
Here's a link to a story about that photojournalist that planned to include FD in his book. FD hand-wrote the page about him that was to be in included. The photojournalist didn't run it in the book, but perhaps we can compare handwriting?

CT photographer says he planned to feature Fotis Dulos in his book before he was charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member