Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oldest child was born 2 days before JJ was and my youngest child has a condition very similar to autism. This case is hitting very close to home for me. To top it off, my husband and I are planning on a trip to Hawaii this summer for our tenth wedding anniversary/vow renewal.

I have been reading along but haven't commented yet, looks like everyone has it covered. I have a feeling that these kids are no longer alive and that LV is likely not going to get in a lot of trouble over it - unless their bodies are found. I hope I'm wrong.

AZ is really weird with drivers licences. My licence that I got at 16 is still valid until my 60's. It could be that its the same licence she had from when she was married to JR that she kept when she also filed for a new one with her new name after marrying CV.

That probably won't be the case come this fall when she will need a "Real ID" to fly.

As bits trickle in I agree they are withholding a lot of information as they absolutely should. I do not mean to imply I have little faith in LE.
In the meantime, I cannot imagine they cannot haul her in on something minute. The faster she becomes uncomfortable, the quicker she digs herself deeper. One can only imagine what her blame game will look like and who will get thrown under the bus.
I hope they either have a ton of evidence we don’t know about or she gets hauled in for minimal and incriminates herself with technology from the jail. I hope they have the technology they used in the Aniah Blanchard and CM case. Just get her in there and let’s see what happens!

Technology that led to recoveries of Aniah Blanchard, Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney could help solve Alabama's prison crisis - LEO Technologies
Using inmate phone calls, which are hosted by other companies on behalf of the prisons, Verus produces near real-time intelligence based on keywords and phrases selected by law enforcement. It automatically downloads, analyzes and transcribes all recorded inmate calls, proactively flagging them for review. While legally mandated warnings play at the beginning of every inmate phone call stating that each call is being recorded and monitored, inmates — and individuals on the other end of the line — still disclose an incredible amount of information, from incriminating evidence important in criminal investigations to warnings that an inmate is in danger — whether through self-harm or threats from other inmates.

<modsnip: screenshots removed but they may be discussed here and are available for viewing at Justin Lum's social media account>

Texts from Lori to one of Charles' sons by Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix. OMG, these are just heartbreaking.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Pathetic. Just jerking with them. Did she really think they wouldn't find out the truth? She also didn't want them involved in any funeral planning. She wanted to be done with it and Charles.

“They said that they waited all day for... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix | Facebook

“They said that they waited all day for God to tell them which house to go to and he told them to come to mine,” said Jeani Martin.

A Hawaii homeowner speaks to me exclusively and provides documentation of Chad Daybell’s rental application from November 7, 2019 — two weeks after his first wife Tammy Daybell is buried in Utah.

The online app lists Lori Daybell as Chad’s wife and explains why he allegedly wanted to move in.

“They said that they waited all day for... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix | Facebook

“They said that they waited all day for God to tell them which house to go to and he told them to come to mine,” said Jeani Martin.

A Hawaii homeowner speaks to me exclusively and provides documentation of Chad Daybell’s rental application from November 7, 2019 — two weeks after his first wife Tammy Daybell is buried in Utah.

The online app lists Lori Daybell as Chad’s wife and explains why he allegedly wanted to move in.

I am disturbed by these two and their extremism. Paraphrasing, “God led CD to this house, and his deceased wife helped him to find LV Quickly.” The home owner is awesome. I’m glad they were “led” to her.

Ugh. I’m glad the reporter now has their numbers now. Go get em

I am disturbed by these two and their extremism. Paraphrasing, “God led CD to this house, and his deceased wife helped him to find LV Quickly.” The home owner is awesome. I’m glad they were “led” to her.

Yes, all things considered, maybe God did. Time will tell...

Yes, all things considered, maybe God did. Time will tell...

Well, irregardless of what LEO knows, I think that we know enough about Chad and Lori, that both of them deserve each other. Let them live happily ever after...I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink next to Chad. And I wouldn't want to eat a bite of food Lori touched.

That text response from Chad to the homeowner was gross. These two sociopaths lie with such ease, it's easy to forget how dangerous they are.

I wonder what it is (besides ego) that makes them so special that God would take the time, considering all that is happening in the world today, to speak exclusively to them.

I'm actually now sorry I posted here. I thought I was doing a good thing by sharing because I live on Kauai but now I see that I haven't shared anything that's really helped- anything I've shared anyone else can find and know. I'm sorry if I shared anything that didn't help or wasn't acceptable- I continue to pray for the children and the families involved- I have seen also sex trafficking posts in the same circles and areas and not sure if its just all related but have faith the truth will be revealed. Hope everyone has a good night and gets some good rest/sleep. Aloha from Kauai.

From the video at the link, JM read Tammy's obit a few days after Chad and Lori visited her and she texted Chad asking about Tammy's death. Chad texted her back:

“Hi J****, yes, Tammy’s passing was such a shock. I woke up that morning and she had clearly been dead for a couple of hours, but she had such a peaceful look on her face. At her burial I felt her tell me she was happy and already busy helping our family on the other side of the veil. I felt she helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly, and it has actually helped my children move forward.”

-------

:eek:o_O:mad: - MOO.

I don't think this holds true for personal belongings. There's an incident report by Gilbert Police from 1/31/19 where Charles was threatened with being charged with theft for holding onto Lori's purse in order to keep her at JJ's school until LE could pick her up for the involuntary 72 hour hold.

"I informed Charles he could be charged with theft but that Lori only wanted her items back."

He could be charged but I doubt it would stick. Married people in Arizona can certainly have separate property but it has to be declared as such which of course people rarely do except for financial assets sometimes. And guess what...there actually is a lot of case law on this! Spouses can be convicted for taking community property but there are additional hurdles beyond a normal theft. The links I found online don't seem to agree with each other and are very specific to the state. I could not find anything for Arizona though. I found a case from California where a guy was convicted of stealing his wife's phone but only because he did it to deprive her of the ability to call for help. The court noted that in California a spouse cannot be convicted of stealing a community vehicle.

I think Lori helped planned and execute Charles's murder. I think the police will eventually find enough evidence to prove it although with Alex dead, I have my doubts. I don't want her convicted on an archaic rule.

I'm actually now sorry I posted here. I thought I was doing a good thing by sharing because I live on Kauai but now I see that I haven't shared anything that's really helped- anything I've shared anyone else can find and know. I'm sorry if I shared anything that didn't help or wasn't acceptable- I continue to pray for the children and the families involved- I have seen also sex trafficking posts in the same circles and areas and not sure if its just all related but have faith the truth will be revealed. Hope everyone has a good night and gets some good rest/sleep. Aloha from Kauai.
Don't be sorry! It's always good to have someone local following a case.
You never know what may happen or what might be helpful.
Most of us are posting about and discussing information anyone can find out anyway.

Oh, whoa!

I thought I read up thread that the SIM for CV’s phone was missing but the microSD was present. I thought, that’s weird, I’d expect the opposite.

So I was just looking through the comments on the “burning the midnight oil” post by Justin Lum, and one commenter says that law enforcement got the phone back, but the SIM was missing.

And then Justin Lum responds with a correction; the SIM was present, but the micro SD was missing.

Seriously, how on earth did they justify calling CV’s death self-defense?

Tylee’s description of her behavior with the bat doesn’t even make sense. She was supposedly afraid, but she’s holding the bat out, extending away from her, like one would if they were poking at something or GIVING the bat to someone?

Just... no. And that timeline makes even less sense than I expected it to. I wonder if there were cameras or any confirmation from the hotel regarding what time CV left, and how late breakfast was available.

Do we know what hotel he was at? Breakfast times might be public knowledge.

And I really don’t understand the whole, CV was gonna take him back to the hotel for breakfast, but he was running late, but he had time to go to Burger King for breakfast?

If he was running late, why would he even go in the house? Especially if JJ’s backpack was already ready to go... I’m more inclined to think JJ was impatiently waiting for him, especially if he was late. Absolutely nothing about this makes sense.

Didn't you share the story yesterday about the Princeville homeowner that is now in MSM? Don't be discouraged, there are still ways (within rules) of pointing to potential new info without discussing it here explicitly. Linking to (or commenting on) a media or police SM post which has interesting comments being one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member