Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
All very true.

However, Truth would Not Stop NP for throwing this 'Theory' out there as to the Explanation of the Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night on the More Than Four Mile Stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

Due to ALL the LE Evidence, NP, nor Fd for that matter, could Dispute the TBOSDN.

However, they Could Dispute HOW the Evidence got in the back of Fd's Ford Raptor.

If you Recall, the First Mention that NP/Fd had of the Explanation for the TBOSDN 'Supposed Theory' was After AW1 and first stated PRIOR to Arrest Warrant 2.

At that point, Fd had No Clue that there would be ALL The Evidence in NC from Friday, May 24 until After he was Arrested for the Second time.

At That point, Pattisville could Not put the 'Jeanie' back in the bottle. They were Stuck with the Statement of the 'Supposed' Odyssey Explanation.

This would Explain Why the Explanation was Never Actually Spoken by Pattisville.

They could still use the EE Explanation though, in Court.

Pattisville could even say that EE was the one to Hire a hitman.

The Point is, that Pattisville could basically throw Anything at the wall to possibly garner reasonable doubt if there 'Could' be someone else.

Showing that it 'Could' be someone else Does sometimes give some Juries Reasonable Doubt.

Pattisville is Not Actually Required to Prove that it Was EE or anyone else, for that matter.

Pattisville just has to show that it 'Could' be someone else by twisting the evidence.

This is Why we NEED LE to have Pictures of Fd Himself, IN NC the morning of Friday, May 24, 2019.

IMO - They DO.
How would EE have gotten the garbage bags to Sturbridge? The Raptor was there all day as verified by OnStar. NP is no longer on the case so there will be much less silliness. It is one thing to come up with hit man theories or some such but is there a theory that is actually anywhere within the realm of possibility?

Last edited:
After joining Webseluths to follow the Harley Dilly case, I've only recently been following the Jennifer Dulos case, so I haven't fully caught up on reading all the threads. I did go through the Maps, Media, and Timelines thread and have read the arrest warrants and selected articles.

Can anyone tell me whether a LE search has been conducted of the 585 Deercliff Rd property in Avon, CT, where JD's mother had lived until she died? And if so, when and how extensive was that search?

After Kleopatra died, JD told police his mother had no will nor was one needed because she owned no property or accounts. So who was the owner of the 585 Deercliff Rd property?

That property has been listed as "for sale with custom rebuild" to be constructed by Fore Group from a selection of available plans at amounts ranging from $1 million to $3.7 million since the time it was purchased in 2009 until late April 2019. Then, on May 21, 2019, it once again became available as "land only" for only around $700,000 until the listing was last removed in late August 2019.

585 Deercliff is the property that JD's property manager, PG, visited immediately before and after visiting the MS property where he was surprised to discover MT and JD when he couldn't find Dulos at the 4JX property on the late afternoon of 5/24/19. All of these properties are in very close proximity to each other and some type of work or storage of building materials or equipment must have been going on at 585 Deercliff for PG to go there. PG told police that the board he used as a ramp for dirt bikes was kept there and he had planned on using his pickup bed to take that board and his dirt bike home to use them Memorial Day weekend.

I'm very curious whether any improvements - structural or that required earthmoving (yard renovation, septic tank replacement/install in anticipation of larger house) - were made to the 585 Deercliff Rd property in the past year?

Just want to point out that there are also families and honest people who can't afford to live elsewhere. I know that goes without saying - not implying that anywhere here suggests otherwise.

The way the neighborhood is being described is exactly what I think FD thought about it and why he specifically picked it. Blame would surely go to "those people" if evidence was found, certainly not on anyone from the neighborhood where he lived.

Snobbery gets under my skin. (Well, so does murder!)

jmo

Exactly! When the dumpster date night of stupidity was first learned about, I wrote many detailed posts about my experiences in this neighborhood and sort of just tried to do a quick summary here today. One of the bright spots of the Albany Avenue neighborhood is it's huge Jamaican population. Jamaican people are some of the hardest working people I have ever known. Most are in service oriented professions however though, which don't pay nearly what they should (I'm sure many most likely work in and around households FD liked to associate with). I knew one housekeeper who used this iron thing that looked like it was from the 1800's because it was what she had learned on as a child and it was the only thing she trusted to give her those unbelievably straight, smooth, and flat corners and seams. In one of my posts way back when, I talked about how terrified I was when I had to go to this area at first. After a few visits, those locals who watch everything started watching out for me and gradually I felt safer. They understood I was helping their local struggling business owners, which helped them survive and allowed for more re-investment back into the community, and folks messing with me? That wasn't going to happen. They watched out for me and I felt as though they would have protected me.

I'm hoping that KM and MT will turn on each other. If they hesitated before out of fear or loyalty to FD, that don't have the need to keep quiet now. So whose throwing who under the train first?

At this point I think they will both talk and blame everything on Fotis. I do have a suspicion that neither KM nor MT know the exact location of her body.

Well, if that is what NP was going for, it is the stupidest idea ever. LE tracked the Raptor movements using OnStar. They know where the truck was that day. It wasn't sitting at Waveny. The Toyota was at Waveny. LE has the comings and goings of the Toyota on video even from before 5/24. The Raptor was at Sturbridge all day. I guess they could say PG biked to WL, killed JD, cleaned up the garage, threw JD and the bike in the Suburban along with many bags worth of bloody items, drove to WP, got his bike out and pedaled back to Sturbridge. Oh, but the bike theory doesn't work because what about the bloody items. Can't get them to Sturbridge on a bike. Oh, and PG drove the Suburban to WP and his own Toyota just happened to be sitting right there?
It's just super far-fetched but I can't wait to hear the good explanation for the Albany run.

It is far fetched Now, but at the time the 'supposed explanation' was first touted by NP, was Before AW2.

Still does Not prevent him from 'Trying' to still use the 'explanation' based on the evidence we currently have.

Until LE puts Fd in NC with video cam or cctv confirmation, NP can still use this.

IMO, LE Does Have Confirmation. We and NP just don't have it yet.

IMO.

Last edited:
It is far fetched now, but at the time the 'supposed explanation' was first touted by NP, was Before AW2.

Still does Not prevent him from 'Trying' to still use the 'explanation' based on the evidence we currently have.

Until LE puts Fd in NC with video cam or cctv confirmation, NP can still use this.

IMO, LE Does Have Confirmation. We and NP just don't have it yet.

IMO.

Yes, and NP is desperate to get his hands on discovery so he can tailor his explanation.

exactly np could have a explanation BUT it’s not going to be a good explanation!!! The time line le has of the Tacoma traveling to and from nc way to damming to see it any other way than fd killed jd and transported bags from nc.

Yes, However it is EE that has identified his own red Toyota truck on the way to and from NC that day.

Remember when NP said that EE was an 'Employee With Something to Hide'?

I believe this NP Statement Alluded to the Albany Ave 'Explanation' that NP/Fd had.

We have Yet to be informed that LE has picture and video confirmation that Fd was in fact, the one driving EE's red truck that day.

IMO, LE has this confirmation and they have not made it public yet.

IMO.

It actually seems to me that NP is the one that is losing it. I can't imagine that him releasing the suicide letter will go unpunished. Especially, when he's fighting to keep the case open to clear Fd's name.

Of course, NP has often seemed as "off balanced" as his client.

Wow. I didn't realize he killed himself. I must have missed this. FWIW In Orthodox tradition someone who suicides is not allowed a religious funeral in church. I wonder if he will be denied one. Call me cruel but I know what the service entails and a murderer does not deserve to be called a righteous man or have Psalms prayed over him repeatedly. He took the cowardly way out and tried to avoid dealing with what he did in this life. He can't avoid that now.

I thought he was Catholic.

[QUOTE="sds71, post: 15775499, member: 1043

@taylordichello

A new memorial set up for Fotis Dulos with a balloon that reads “8th Amendment violated, innocent until proven guilty” in front of Jefferson Crossing. In the background, a large sign and bow reading #JusticeforJennifer
@FOX61News[/QUOTE]

The 8th amendment is regarding bail. The 5th is regarding innocent until proven guilty.

BBM.
We are hearing now he was frantically calling friends , telling them he couldn't take being confined on house arrest, that he was weeping and losing it in his children's bedrooms at night because he missed them. All alleged reports.
If true, why would he have hid his angst with his attorneys?
NP and KS seem to be truly gutted by what transpired.
No doubt they feel that they have failed their client.
MOO.

Curious...what news outlet reported FD behaviors? I don't have access to HC, Stanford bc I don't have a membership. They seem to have a tighter pulse on things, with exception to Marissa A.

Now the other two co-defendants will be tried for the murder. A lot of useful information will come out in those cases that will shed light on the facts and hopefully give us more guidance. A lot of people do not understand that in Connecticut the penalty as a conspirator is the same exact penalty as for the murder itself. Some people have suggested that the co-defendant's cases may be dropped now that Fotis Dulos is dead. This is not accurate. Time will tell of course but my prediction is that we will learn a lot more about the case as the trials of the co-defendants continue. Hopefully, one of them will talk and give some useful information about the location of the body.

Thanks for this

--------------------------------------------------------

This whole sordid diatrabe from FD shows an
interesting human phenomena:
The very thing that attracted FD to JFD in the
first place is what eventually did him in. The Farber Family Money.
When he met up with her after college and his
career and life were going nowhere, he had also learned very well on his job how to seek out financial info on citizens who you want to prowl for investment money. He was a money minion, similar to AC, who gravitated to those with moneyed families. Do the background checks, make friends, and collect their money to invest.
This is how the financial world works in investing.
Yes, JFD's family money initially got FD's attention and in his mind, his plan was devised.
But that very thing, HER Family Money, eventually did him in. He simply couldn't compete with her in the courtroom. He was drowning and knew it.
In the end it was Farber money (which transfers to power) did him in. He fought it but couldn't keep his head above water.
He mistakenly thought he had risen to their level and now was an equal opportunity opponent.
Boy, was he ever wrong.

Well Said!!!

Well, if that is what NP was going for, it is the stupidest idea ever. LE tracked the Raptor movements using OnStar. They know where the truck was that day. It wasn't sitting at Waveny. The Toyota was at Waveny. LE has the comings and goings of the Toyota on video even from before 5/24. The Raptor was at Sturbridge all day. I guess they could say PG biked to WL, killed JD, cleaned up the garage, threw JD and the bike in the Suburban along with many bags worth of bloody items, drove to WP, got his bike out and pedaled back to Sturbridge. Oh, but the bike theory doesn't work because what about the bloody items. Can't get them to Sturbridge on a bike. Oh, and PG drove the Suburban to WP and his own Toyota just happened to be sitting right there?
It's just super far-fetched but I can't wait to hear the good explanation for the Albany run.
I actually look forward to hearing more from Atty Urso (EE Atty) as this case moves forward as his insights frankly have been amongst the most on point so far. I would also very much love to see Atty Urso go toe to toe with Atty. P. as there is no doubt in my mind how that contest would end up! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get